Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Could You Say You Will Die For Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Could You Say You Will Die For Nigeria (896 Views)

US Announces New Visa Processing For Nigeria / How Do People React When You Say You Are Nigerian? / Abuja: A World Class City! A Hope For Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could You Say You Will Die For Nigeria by folahann(m): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2007
Can you as a nigerian say the following sentence-:
"I will die for NIGERIA"
Re: Could You Say You Will Die For Nigeria by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2007
more like: can Nigeria die for me?" grin grin grin
Re: Could You Say You Will Die For Nigeria by folahann(m): 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2007
Anyway, in some circumstances but for now i will reserve my comments
Re: Could You Say You Will Die For Nigeria by eryck(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2007
HW CAN I DIE FOR A COUNTRY THAT CARE LESS FOR HER CITIZENSS, WHAT A JOKEE. CAN YAR'ADUA OR OBASANJO DIE FOR NIGERIA.
PLZ DROP IT , CAN STOP LAUGHING LOL
Re: Could You Say You Will Die For Nigeria by folahann(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2007
Well if she worth it
Re: Could You Say You Will Die For Nigeria by folahann(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2007
Well if she worth it
Re: Could You Say You Will Die For Nigeria by tj4ever(m): 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2007
O yes, I can. When I get power daily and all day long, The roads are passable( i'm not asking for smooth o!), I feel protected by the police, I do not have to provide my own basic amenities, I see what my ernomous tax is used for etc.

Then I would be ready to die for Nigeria.

But a more salient question would be- Can I live for Nigeria?
Re: Could You Say You Will Die For Nigeria by Troubleone: 7:08pm On Oct 22, 2007
then, die for it now
Re: Could You Say You Will Die For Nigeria by folahann(m): 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2007
The "die" i mean doesn"t really mean to be no more, you guys should understand now!!!

(1) (Reply)

Going To The Uk On Holiday / India: Anyone? / 6 Hours At Eleme Junction!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.