Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,528 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Good Article Writers Needed For Long Term Work With Fixed Biweekly Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Article Writers Needed For Long Term Work With Fixed Biweekly Salary (647 Views)

Writers Needed For Long Term Contract - Great Pay!! / #60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / Need A Project Manager For Short Term Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Article Writers Needed For Long Term Work With Fixed Biweekly Salary by writershome: 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2012
Article writers are urgently needed to join a Prestigious writing firm. We will need you to write 10 articles of 250 words for us each day , Mondays to Saturdays or to Sundays. These articles  will need to pass international standards in terms of quality, grammar, and being unique. 10 articles each day, sum up to 60 a week and thus 240 or 300 a month depending. We will pay you N25,000 per month, that is N12,500 every two weeks. We need a lot of writers, but only those who can really write. We do not want copied works, these works will all be passed to Copyscape to check originality. We will give you topics and keywords. If you do not know much about keywords, I can give you a tutorial before you start. I am willing to groom you a little bit if you are a bit rough about the edges. Note that the more you write, the more you earn. If you decide that you can give us 15  articles of 250 words per day, we will pay you N30,000 monthly, that is N15,000 every two weeks. If you decide you can give us 20 good articles of 250 words per day, we will pay you N40,000. It goes on and on. This is a continuous job. If however you can provide only 5, we will accept but as you can tell, for less pay. We will be needing these articles at a fixed time everyday. If you want to work on Sundays, we would prefer that.…increased pay. The 250 words excludes the title. I will teach you how to write articles easily. No bad grammar will be tolerated. No late submissions will be tolerated either. If you are serious and can grow with us, I can give you this job for years . We will not accept different numbers of articles each day, we want a fixed number. We also do not want lots of frills just to fill up space, go straight to the point. Type on Microsoft WordPad to get word count. It is easy if you are good with words. I have just typed 350 words.
If you are interested, email us at writers.home@yahoo.com
To show you we mean business, we will pay you every week for 2 weeks before we start the biweekly plan.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For School Administrator / Do You Want This Type Of Career? / Chevron Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.