Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos (23406 Views)

Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? / 5 Important Business Lessons I Learnt From Lagos Danfo Drivers / Ghana, Togo, Benin Increase Demand For Nigerian Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by amtheone(m): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2012
Hello,

Anyone with adequate information should pls help. Am planing to go to Togo(Business-wise) to buy goods - ladies wares that is shoes and hand bags. I need information on how to get there from Lagos. I would like to get to Cotonou first b4 proceeding to Togo.
Where to change Nigeria currency to their own. What is the exchange rate?

Pls I need this help urgently. My email is ani4xst@yahoo.com, 08061352480

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by tim2: 9:59am On Feb 21, 2012
You go to mile 2 and take a direct car to lome,but try and put your money in and eco bank account and get it out when you get to lome ,if you take money along with you,you are at risk,because i can see you are a novice.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by tim2: 10:02am On Feb 21, 2012
Do you know how to roll money and put in the anus?if you cannot just dont pass that boder with money, or with so much money.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by amtheone(m): 10:14am On Feb 21, 2012
@tim2
Thanks, but tim do u know about exchange rate. Is the market far from Lome?
Thanks
Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by tim2: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2012
I dont know the exchange rate now,but its good you want to take a step and i wish you good luck ,but be careful and dont talk too much in the car atleast you can talk but dont do like a novice .Dont wear to much flashy stuffs or bling bling stuff,infact for easy passage a causual ,When you get to the market place,always try to get information before you exchange ,but divide your money into 2 places,you never can tell .You cannot lose all at ones when you divide them and keep in different places.wishing you well

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by amtheone(m): 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2012
@tim

Thanks a lot
Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by xanadu333: 9:24am On Feb 22, 2012
which one do u want, the short cut or the long cut?
Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by amtheone(m): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2012
xanadu333:

which one do u want, the short cut or the long cut?

Guy i need the short. Pls can I have ur contact - phone no.

Thank
Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by xanadu333: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2012
secondly i need to know what u're going there to do. i wount want u to go there and miss out. i always travel to togo, ghana anyhow.
Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by amtheone(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2012
xanadu333:

secondly i need to know what u're going there to do. i wount want u to go there and miss out. i always travel to togo, ghana anyhow.

Am going there mainly on business - to buy ladies shoes and handbags and some related accessories.

Am xpect a reply from u

Thanks
Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by ajadek(m): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2012
I just came bk last 2 month,if its short cut with #1000 u are in cotonour,from mile2 take motor going to agbara#250,drop then u see {sole} going to lome,#300.go to dat filling station by ur wright take ogada to take u cross @#100,change ur money imediatly u drop fro bike,#330 make 1000Cever, then enter motor going to cotonour #330 or 1000cever,drop @garage u can start buying from where u drop if u want to lodge take bike to john kane hotel,u wil av room 10kcever or 8kcever eguivalent to #3k or #2800k,then proceed to togo or ghana,if u av any problem in cotonour or togo or ghana call me 08034989352

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by Konnektions146(m): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2012
OP,

yu re rushin, take it easy
dont call anyone u meet here
open an ecobank accnt and lodge in ur cash

yu re an adult and cant miss yur way, yu make yur withdrawal wen u re set to do yur busines

who is xanadu333??

be careful, take tims adviice
Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by tunapa4dem: 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2012
@ amtheone, you can take direct bus like, ABC, YOUNG SHALL GROW OR CROSS COUNTRY. The Exchange rate as at today is 1 naira is 3.1 fcfa. You can go direct by yourself, first take a bus to mile 2 from mile 2 enter car to seme is #800, when you reach seme do like lagos guy and do not enter this cotonou guy bike to cross border they can rob you, i will advise to enter vesper bike to cross border they are good guy is around #300. After you cross border you can enter lome direct is around 6000fcfa or 5000fcfa.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by xanadu333: 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2012
u're asking who i'm konnektions146? won't u leave d guy to get help were help is due. i wanted to help him and u've made me change my my. i don't even have time
Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by amtheone(m): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2012
Thank u all for ur help. I was able to travel and now am back. Although I experience some issue at seme border with those immigration officers but i took it as an experience. I got there safely and bought all that i went for. My coming back was very smooth.

Again, thank u all

@xanadu333

Pls don't be angry all of u were just trying to help.

Love u all

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by coolted(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2012
please next time your traveling to any west African countries do use the services of recognize transport companies like ABC or even preferably THE YOUNG SHALL GROW MOTORS. I've used them and i can say no problems on the road with those seme borders

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by coolted(m): 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2012
please next time your traveling to any west African countries do use the services of recognize transport companies like ABC or even preferably THE YOUNG SHALL GROW MOTORS. I've used them and i can say no problems on the road with those seme borders

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by Ugosample(m): 12:25am On Jun 24, 2015
coolted:
OK, please can you give me an idea of the current bus fare from Lagos to Cotonou, as well as Lagos to Lome. Thank you
Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by coolted(m): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
I think its BTW 8 to 10k. but best information will be when u get to their office at mazamaza.
Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by Ugosample(m): 12:49am On Jun 29, 2015
coolted:
I think its BTW 8 to 10k. but best information will be when u get to their office at mazamaza.
Thank you. Is it to and fro, or just to Togo. the 8-10k Thank you
Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by coolted(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2015
Ugosample:
Thank you. Is it to and fro, or just to Togo. the 8-10k Thank you

only one way. but get the right info from their office
Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by Ugosample(m): 1:54am On Jul 08, 2015
coolted:

only one way. but get the right info from their office
OK, so I made enquiries, and bus fares have increased significantly. BTW, I'll be in Lome this Sunday, can anyone please recommend a hotel/guesthouse that is affordable? Thank you.
Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by Ugosample(m): 1:54am On Jul 08, 2015
amtheone:
Thank u all for ur help. I was able to travel and now am back. Although I experience some issue at seme border with those immigration officers but i took it as an experience. I got there safely and bought all that i went for. My coming back was very smooth.

Again, thank u all

@xanadu333

Pls don't be angry all of u were just trying to help.

Love u all

sent you a mail.
Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Ugosample:

sent you a mail.
As a dealer that knows all about Togo and Cotnuo market.Togo is mainly for shoes,if u need cheaper and quality London shoes,China.but for Cotnuo is for ladies handbags,bales of cloth,wrappers.if you are buying other tins in Togo my dear is very costly than Benin republic.
Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by Ugosample(m): 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jennylov:
As a dealer that knows all about Togo and Cotnuo market.Togo is mainly for shoes,if u need cheaper and quality London shoes,China.but for Cotnuo is for ladies handbags,bales of cloth,wrappers.if you are buying other tins in Togo my dear is very costly than Benin republic.

Thank you very much. Am back from Cotonou with a lot of experiences.
Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by Ugosample(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jennylov:
Please can you share how you transport yourself to Lome from Lagos. It could be useful.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ugosample:

Please can you share how you transport yourself to Lome from Lagos. It could be useful.
Thank you
Use Abc or young shall grows motors. or u go cotnui from Tokpa park u will see Lome motor
Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by Ugosample(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by otunbakplu(m): 10:19am On Oct 01, 2016
hello everyone,am an under-gradute am planning to go seme/cotonue to buy some wares&half bag of rice for the new accademic session...is it adviceable? hope the customs&immigration officers wont exort me?,i dont have a national id card yet&whats the current exchange rate?.thanks pls, i need ur quick response.
Re: How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos by afanide: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
Am also in need of this info

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? / ABC Transport Boss, Frank Nneji Gifts Two Buses To His Employees / Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.