Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Standard For Car Sales Advert On Autos Section - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Standard For Car Sales Advert On Autos Section (734 Views)

*~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / {Tetley Autos} Section For Sparkling Clean Grade "A" Registered Cars / {Tetley Autos}Section For Sparkling Clean & Affordable Toks Cars (Lagos Cleared) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Standard For Car Sales Advert On Autos Section by chiteny(m): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2012
Preamble:
I have been looking through threads on this auto section and discovered that some are just an eye-sore while others look presentable. Most don't even give you any information on the car and i wonder how such persons that post such thread will receive a buyer. I guess we are here for business thus threads here should be made to look more professional and presentable so anyone looking at the post can have a full idea what is on offer for sale and how to go about buying the advertised cars.

Submission:
To this end, I thought in my mind that there should be some kind of standard regulating the advertisement of car in this section for professionality and uniformity sake. I know when there are rules people feel uncomfortable and threatened. But come to think of it, there will be no US without rules (constitution) making them even a strong nation. Rules/Standards would help in presenting what you have to the public, giving you better sales. Secondly i feel it will also help reduce the number of cases of dealers cheating unsuspecting buyers, thus redeeming the name of the Auto section of Nairaland (as i know some people are a bit afraid buying cars here, including myself, as they fear they may not have a good bargain for their money).

Thus i suggest all adverts should include (but not limited by) the following:
1. Description of the car(s) advertised. (either detailed or not too detailed).
2. Name, address and contact number/email of the advertiser
3. Status/condition of car (used in naija or tokumbo, salvage or clean title, accidented or not accidented, etc)
4. Location of the Vehicle for inspection.
5. Price (optional and at the discretion of the seller)
6. VIN of the car
7.Pictures showing the exterior and interior of the car (4 pictures minimum; 1 from back, 1 from front, 1 showing the dash board with part of front seat, 1 showing the back seat)
8. If car has been bought, indicate so.
9. Mileage of the car as at the time of the advertisement.

Epilogue:
More ideas are welcome on how to manage information on car adverts and how to arrange them for more professional advert and sales.
Thanks. cool
Re: Standard For Car Sales Advert On Autos Section by DrHaruna: 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2013
Put An End To Your Financial And Spiritual Problems.

As an Ifa priest he fulfills the spiritual,
financial, and health needs of clients by using Ifa divination, preparing spiritual articles, and making
traditional herbal medicines and vaccines.

He is a spiritualist with a difference. He makes things happen spiritually, and performs wonders with his holistic spiritual consultations, which guides him in all the spiritual jobs he does.

He is very humble, honest and
sympathetic on his holistic critical spiritual assignment and call of nature and has over 20 years of experience.

He is an expert in phrenology, chirognomy, chiromancy, mysterious orisons, kabalistic magic, occult powers, philosophy, Necromancy, thaumaturg, original seals and talismans, Homeopathy, spiritual and psychic Development, Esoteric Arts, white and Black magic, Holistic Health
and wellness, cure of all killer diseases, Herbs/roots, spiritual counseling and winning mystery of all mysteries.

Hurry Now Contact Us on Facebook (Chief-Priest Farinde Orimogunje) or Via Email For a Lasting Solution
To Your Problem.

(1) (Reply)

9ja Used 3series Coja / For Sale: Mercedes Benz C -200 2004 Model; Asking Price N1.3m / (by Duke)benz C.class V.boot For 480k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.