Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,487 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Required : "Outsource Or Contact" Web Interface Designer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Required : "Outsource Or Contact" Web Interface Designer (851 Views)

Brand Developer Wanted For Web Interface Redesign / Want To Learn Professional Web Interface Design With Bootstrap 3? / Web Interface Developers Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Required : "Outsource Or Contact" Web Interface Designer by tundewoods(m): 5:33am On Oct 22, 2007
Since it is obvious that the future of Web design and development lies in "Outsourcing".I've also decided to look in that direction.At least to save me the burden of overworking myself.

I require creative and experienced web interface designers that i can outsource the visual interface design of some of website projects to handle.

My Basic Expectations & Your Deliverables:
a. Visual web interface design using photoshop or fireworks
b. Graphic Banners & icon design
c. Integration into Web Authoring tool (Dreamweaver)

Basically the core software proficiencies required are:
a. Adobe photoshop / Imageready
b. Macromedia Fireworks
c. Macromedia Dreamweaver for Page layout and Wireframing.

Regarding Location & Proximity:
a. Honestly that doesn't really count,since projects can be done remotely.
b. However if you stay in lagos,that would make things a lot easier.
c. If you reside in lagos but don't have a suitable working environment,I've got spare machines and broadband internet  access in my office.

Your Professional Fee & Renumeration
a. This may largely be determined by the total value of the Web projects but i'll do my best to encourage you.
b. In case if the project is a second or third party outsourced job,then expectations will directly be proportional to our renumeration.
c. If i provide you with a machine(notebook) to work remotely,you will certainly "be sub-charged" grin (just kidding)

If you are interested then let me hear from you "ASAP" we have a couple of projects on hold due to this.

My email address is tundeaguda[at]gmail[dot]com or tunde[at]nextofficespace[dot]com or call me on 07028034947 if you are anywhere near Ikeja.

Re: Required : "Outsource Or Contact" Web Interface Designer by webemerald(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2007
Hi Sir,

Thats cool bro, ill forward some of my recent jobs to you, although i can honestly say im better than that.
id like a try out to convince you.

bye.
Re: Required : "Outsource Or Contact" Web Interface Designer by smartsoft(m): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2007
do you get my sms on your phone anyway just let me know send me an email uchedealsreal@gmail.com let me know your conclusion ur end no far from my place hope you go they office tomorrow ooooo
Re: Required : "Outsource Or Contact" Web Interface Designer by eddyafterm(m): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2007
ohh! God will bless you. You are not like my brother here who will consume the whole projects for himself. Thanks for wanting to outsource some.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has A Copy Of Kevin Yank's Book "building Your Own Database Driven Website" / What Isp Do U Use? / Be Informed:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.