Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,112 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Wedding Traditions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wedding Traditions (615 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Traditions by Juliefly: 7:41am On Feb 22, 2012
I know that cultures from all over the world have many different kinds of tradtions they take part in on the wedding day or in the days leading up to it.
Traditons range anywhere from breaking a glass at the alter, handfasting/handknotting, or things like decorating the car the couple ride in, throwing rice, sharing the first piece of wedding cake, or following the old, something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.
What traditions were performed at your wedding ceremony? Or what will be?
Re: Wedding Traditions by Lasinoh: 10:22am On Feb 22, 2012
A meeting btw papa and my husband for an ALL-NIGHT heart-to-heart, man-to-man talk. My husband never told me what they discussed.
To this day! No wonder I am still loved and married. grin
The women are NEVER told what was discussed, and divorces are NEVER an option.

It is a family tradition. cool

I think I was sold!!!! grin

I lovvvvvvittttt!!!! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Goldie Has Alas Been Evicted / ‘I Want To Keep Doing Dirty Characters’ - Rita Dominic / Djimon Confirms He And Kimora Were Never Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.