Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Pos, Inventory Management & Accounting Systems, Accessories Etc - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Pos, Inventory Management & Accounting Systems, Accessories Etc (2774 Views)

Pos, Inventory Mgt, Crm And Accounting All-in-one Software With Source Code / POS, Inventory Management, Accounting & CRM Software / Pos, Inventory Management & Accounting Software: All-In-One Business Mgt Softwar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pos, Inventory Management & Accounting Systems, Accessories Etc by NextGen(m): 11:19am On Feb 22, 2012
AccountMaster® is a powerful Business Management Software with well embedded and appropriate features needed to effective and efficient business management. It is recommended for Trading Stores, Supermarkets, Warehouses, Pharmacy & Stores and all Trading Businesses (Both Small & Medium). It's a multi-Users systems

Some of The Features are:

Point Of Sales Features: AccountMaster® Point of Sale is a complete retail management system that designed to replace stand-alone cash registers or retail software, AccountMaster® ’s POS software will give you the edge over your competition with real time visibility of your sales and the information required to make smart merchandising decisions.
• Easy to Learn & Use Screen
• Item Coding and Inventory Tracking
• Auto Invoicing & Tracking
• Auto calculation of buyer’s balance
• Auto calculation of amount due for remittance (by Cashier)
• Support for both Mini-Invoice and Standard-Invoice
• Support for other POS hardwares
• Support for multiple Cashiers
• And More

Accounting Features: All transactions are automatically posted to various ledger accounts through this module.
 Direct Integration of the whole systems
 Banking Transaction Management
 Petty Cash Disbursement management
 Automated Account Receivable (AR) [Debtors] Mgt
 Automated Account Payable (AP) [Creditors] Mgt
 Automated Ledger
 Audit Trail
 Segmented Chart Of Account
 Sales Tax and Purchase Tax Management
 Multiple Control Accounts
 Multi-currency Support
 Job Costing
 Auto Reversal of Returned Item(s)
 Support for Shifting
 Easy Posting of Expenses and Other cash & Non-Cash Transactions
 Automated Share Holders’ Register
 Detailed Reports Such as: Financial reports - P & L, Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, Inventory Reports - Stock Balances, Item Ledger, Item Performance Report, Debtors, Creditors Schedules and alot more Daily Operation Reports: Daily sales reports, daily expenses report & other cash & non-cash transactions listings, Audit Trail etc.

Inventory Management Features
 Automated Stock Item Register
 Multiple Costing Method – LIFO, FIFO & Average Costing
 Re-Order level alarm/reporting
 Multiple pricing feature – for instance you may have 3 different price for a single item: Retail price, Wholesale price and Wholesales Super price.
 Auto Pricing feature: AccountMaster is capable of generating price automatically using given percentage of cost price
 Creating / Editing of supplier details and material supplies.
 Item Code support for accurate tracking of material movement.
 Maintaining item rates, specifications and lead times.
 Support for any level of material variation.
 Multiple locations and delivery destinations.
 Netting from available stock and scheduled receipt to generate net purchase requirement.
 Detailed item & PO level purchase histories with elaborate change logs and audit trails.
 Real-time reports for item-wise, location wise stock levels.
 Real-time inventory valuation.
 Materials issuance, receipts and intra transfers.
 Generate relevant accounting information.
 Processing of physical stock counts and reconciliation.
 Optimum storage utilization.
 Effective inventory controls.
 Real-time views of stock levels and valuation.
 Reduction in work force due to delegation of routine and redundant activities to software.
 Customised reports that enhance quality and speed of decision making

CRM (Customers/Vendors Relation Management) Features:
 Tracks all Vendors and customers transaction with an option of transaction statement printing
 Keep track of performance of all customers for year-end reward.
 Credit Limit settings for all registered customer
 and a lot more,

Hardware Requirements
• Support Windows XP, Vista and 7
• Minimum of Pentium 4, 2. 6Ghz, 1G Mem, 80GB HDD for stand-alone *Single-User /Workstations
• Minimum of Pentium 4, 3. 0Ghz, 2G Mem, 120GBHDD for a Server

Support Services
• One year Guarantee on all Hardware supply by NextGeneration Computer Ventures
• Free Licenced Norton Anti-Virus
• Free One year free support services

Accessories:

POS Printers
Scanners
Bar-Code Printers

Kindly contact Us @ NextGeneration Computer Ventures on:
08024248920; 08138064180 or
nextgcv@gmail.com for more info.
Re: Pos, Inventory Management & Accounting Systems, Accessories Etc by kodewrita(m): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2012
Any interface screenshots? or a website we might visit? Looks very full-featured. Is there an export facility if you want to interface it with SAP or some other ERP?
Re: Pos, Inventory Management & Accounting Systems, Accessories Etc by Imokay: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2012
Do you have any Pos software designed for laundry/dry cleaners?
Apart from invoice printers
do you have water resist tag printers
Send info to 08055268225
Re: Pos, Inventory Management & Accounting Systems, Accessories Etc by NextGen(m): 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2012
PLEASE BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS. DO NOT REPLY TO ANY COMMENT THAT WAS NOT ORIGINATED BY "NEXTGEN" ON OUR BEHALF. WE URGE ALL INTERESTED BUYERS OF OUR SOFTWARE - ACCOUNTMASTER TO CONTACT US ON PHONE - 08138064180 or 08024248920 OR MAIL US @ nextgcv@gmail.com. THANKS.

Re: Pos, Inventory Management & Accounting Systems, Accessories Etc by ChirantanPatel: 11:46am On Sep 10, 2016
By the way, I am going to start a Steel Business in Ahmedabad, India. I am currently searching for the best Recruiting Software for my business. I have referred the popular platform of SoftwareSuggest http://softwaresuggest.com/recruiting-software but I am unable to zero-in on the best one for my business. Can you suggest me some open source or paid software for my business?

(1) (Reply)

I Need An App Developer To Design A Social Media App / Auto Save A Copy Of All Sent And Received Sms Message To An Hidden Folder / Nollywood/irokotv Player Freeview (No Installation needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.