Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

God The Father And Yahushua’s Letters - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God The Father And Yahushua’s Letters (910 Views)

There Is Power In The Name Of Yahushua,(jesus) / Muslims Who Have Encountered Yahushua (Jesus Christ) / Murder in the name of God - The slaying of Pope John Paul 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God The Father And Yahushua’s Letters by goodvine: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2012
FATHER GOD’S and YAHUSHUA’S Letters below have urgent Words regarding preparing for the very soon return of the LORD for HIS beloved bride.

Children, this is your LORD Speaking:

MY children, I want you to press into ME.  Find time in your days to do this as MY Coming is near.

I am looking for those children who will come in close to ME and seek ME throughout the day.  I am looking for a close relationship with you MY children.  Embrace ME, I am your FATHER. 

I am looking for intimacy.  I am seeking relationship.  Now is the hour for this intimacy.  I do not want you to fall away.  I want you to come close to ME.  I want to share with you in the secret place.  Get to know ME.   

I am a GOD you can get to know.  I long for closeness.  Come to ME and I will meet you.  This is the hour to embrace ME.  Don’t put distance between US. 

You need MY Nearness now more than ever because MY enemy lurks at every turn looking for who he can devour.  Be on guard and come to know ME in a deep, personal way.  MY Love is available. 

Now is the hour to know your GOD!

This is your LORD and SAVIOR…MIGHTY GOD…EVERLASTING KING,

YAHUSHUA!

(Letter from YAHUSHUA dictated to Susan, February 19, 2012)

Letter from FATHER GOD – Given to Sabrina, February 18, 2012:
MY children, I want to address MYSELF to you today and speak about trust.  This is a crucial time and I want children who fully trust ME, blind trust.

Many things are now going on in the world:  On religious level, on spiritual level, everywhere and in everything.  Many things are now going on in the invisible world.  Many things are now going on in the life of MY true children: They are beset and attacked in the spiritual world by the enemy who sends all kinds of sorcery and witchcraft at them.

Therefore, I have called MY children to fast.  It is not enough just to watch and pray, if it is not accompanied with severe fasting, you will still be deceived.

This is THE time to fast and pray for yourselves and for your GOD.  Why?  Because I want children that I can also fully trust.

Trusting on your GOD is easier than that I, your HEAVENLY FATHER can trust upon you.  I need people, children, who are entirely surrendered to their GOD, children who are fully willing to die to their own flesh.

O’ so many are walking around in their own, self-complaining flesh.  They still love themselves too much to just not fully surrender to their GOD.  They find themselves just too beautiful to fully surrender to their GOD.  They find themselves just a shade too sober and wise to fully surrender themselves to their GOD.

Where will all human, fleshly wisdom disappear when you stand before ME that Day?  Where will all the carnal beauty disappear when you stand before ME that Day?  Where?  In the perdition together with your flesh, there it will disappear, where satan, MY enemy has already worked out his plan to receive you abundantly.

I do not say this to hurt you MY beloved, but this is pure truth.  I see around on this world, don’t I?  And, I see MY children busy.  And their activities are not fully focused on ME, their GOD.

Those who are not fasting and praying, are now grandiosely misled by false doctrines, by false teaching, by false prophets, and writings.  Hear MY Words!  Come back to the Heart of your GOD!  Come back!

I call MY children back to MY Heart.  So how, MY beloved, can I then fully trust you?  Who can I fully use?  Who walks in pure complete obedience to MY Commandments and Instructions?  Who?

They are hard to find, those children, very hard.  But MY Eyes still go around to seek and to find.

Now is a very crucial time to live.  Now is a time to make final right choices.  NOW MY children, NOW! Later it is too late.  The crucial time is NOW.  This is a Word of NOW.

You are far too spoiled with Words of GOD.  You take it all not so very particular anymore.  What if all MY prophets would stop speaking?  As in the Old Covenant?  Would you then come in fasting and prayer?

But this is a time of grace, still, so I speak through MY prophets and MY children.  So you better take this Word seriously.  This is a serious Word for NOW.  NOW MY children!

What must I, GOD do to grab your attention?  What must I, GOD do to let you obey?  I can only plead, and pray, and send out MY Words.  I love you MY beloved, O’ I love you so much!  I hope you realize this.

MY Eyes go around looking for those that I can trust.  This is a love relationship and in a love relationship mutual trust is crucial.   So therefore that this is a crucial moment: a moment of NOW.

Those who have followed ME, those who have obeyed ME in everything, O’ MY children, MY beloved, do not be discouraged.  Big will be your reward!  Very big!  I am a GOD WHO rewards, very generously, not sparingly, but beyond measure!

So be encouraged.  Many things are still to happen in very short time.  You will see it unfold in this world.  She is judged and the time has come.  You will see it soon.

Be encouraged and come to ME.   Be encouraged and stay IN ME.

Your HEAVENLY FATHER and LEADER,

FATHER GOD

Numbers 14:11 (KJV): 11And the LORD said unto Moses, How long will this people provoke ME?  And how long will it be ere they believe ME, for all the signs which I have shewed among them?
Exodus 33:11a (KJV): 11And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp:
Psalm 9:10 (KJV): 10And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.
Ezekiel 7:25-27 (KJV): 25Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none. 26Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumour shall be upon rumour; then shall they seek a vision of the prophet; but the law shall perish from the priest, and counsel from the ancients. 27The king shall mourn, and the prince shall be clothed with desolation, and the hands of the people of the land shall be troubled: I will do unto them after their way, and according to their deserts will I judge them; and they shall know that I am the LORD.
Psalm 74:9 (KJV): 9We see not our signs: there is no more any prophet: neither is there among us any that knoweth how long.
Hebrews 11:6 (KJV): 6But without faith it is impossible to please HIM: for he that cometh to GOD must believe that HE is, and that HE is a REWARDER of them that diligently seek HIM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gIUNmGWxxs&feature=channel_video_title

Letter 246 From YAHUSHUA Dictated to Susan, February 19, 2012:

I will give you Words:

These are MY Words.  This is your LORD Speaking.
Children, the hour is approaching: Soon I will be coming.  I am coming across the skies to receive MY bride.  It is nearing every day.  You must make ready.  Wash yourself in MY Precious Blood.   Come and wash yourself in MY Blood!
MY Blood can free you from your sin.  It can bring an end to the sin that plagues you.  It can wash you from all your past sin.  It is the cure for all of mankind’s sin.
Children, if you don’t receive this gift that I give freely, I cannot take you with ME when I come for MY church.  I can only take those who have been covered with MY Blood and washed white with it.
How do you do this?  You must come to ME in complete surrender.   Lay your life down before ME.  Let ME cover your life with MY Blood.  Let ME pay your ransom for your sin debt.  I am the ONE WHO can do this.  No other can pay the price for your penalties—what you owe a HOLY GOD for your sin, your life of sin.
Come to ME in humble repentance.  Allow ME to take your life and to make it anew.  Let ME change it.  Let ME refresh it.  Let ME fill you with MY SPIRIT.  Then you can walk in the freedom of MY SPIRIT with Power and Truth.  There is no other Way, MY children.
There is no other way to MY Everlasting Freedom and Peace.   I am the ONE WHO brings Everlasting Peace and Calm: Only MY Love, MY Peace, MY Salvation.   Come to ME this very day and receive this gift.  Don’t delay.  MY Salvation waits on you to receive it and enjoy everlasting life in MY Kingdom.
There is no other way, MY children.  The world is full of vain substitutes, but they are empty and do not lead to MY Everlasting Truth. 
Children, the hour is hastening for MY Near Return.  This is inevitable.  It is coming and it cannot be stopped.  You must make ready.  Wash yourselves in the reading of MY Words, MY Book.  Let yourselves be washed by MY Words.  I will make you clean. 
Call on MY SPIRIT for understanding.  He stands ready to bring you insight.  There is no other way.  Don’t use the interpretations of men.  Call on MY SPIRIT.  Rely on MY SPIRIT.  Only HE can lead you to all Truth and understanding. 
These are the ways you can begin to make ready.  You must seek MY Face, MY Glorious Face.  There is no other way to Truth.  Now is the hour to prepare.  The world would have you believe differently.  But this is MY Truth.  So begin to make preparations.
I wait for you, children.  Now is the hour.  Come in close—choose ME.  Leave the world behind.  She has no answers.  Don’t rely on the world.  She is death and dying.  I am the WAY…the TRUTH…the LIFE.
I stand ready to deliver.  Give ME your hand.  I will save you from what is coming…
This is your LORD,

YAHUSHUA

Acts 22:16 (KJV):  And now why tarriest thou?  Arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the LORD.
Revelation 7:14 (KJV):  And I said unto him, Sir, though knowest.  And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the LAMB.
Revelation 1:5 (KJV):  And from JESUS CHRIST, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the Prince of the kings of the earth.  Unto HIM that loved us, and washed us from our sins in HIS own blood.
1 Corinthians 6:11 (KJV):  And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the LORD JESUS, and by the SPIRIT of our GOD.
Revelation 19:6-9 (KJV):   6And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the LORD GOD omnipotent reigneth.  7Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to HIM: for the marriage of the LAMB is come, and HIS wife hath made herself ready.  8And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.  9And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the LAMB.  And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of GOD.
Ephesians 5: 25-27 (KJV):  25Husbands, love your wives, even as CHRIST also loved the church, and gave himself for it; 26That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
1 Corinthians 2:12-14 (KJV):  12Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of GOD; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of GOD. 13Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the HOLY GHOST teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the SPIRIT of GOD: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

(1) (Reply)

Church Bombings Vs Mosque Bombings...which Has The Higher Rate Of Casaulities / The True Principles of Christianity / Funny They Can't Bear Criticism ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.