Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Transformer Oil - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Transformer Oil (1136 Views)

We Have Transformer Oil, Looking For Buyers. / I Urgently Need Used Transformer Oil / Wanted! Used Transformer Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transformer Oil by kshonaike: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2012
i want to buy transformer can somebody link me with coys importing genuine transformer oil

not agent please

thanks
Re: Transformer Oil by Konnektions146(m): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2012
wats ur location?
Re: Transformer Oil by EzzyIzzy: 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2012
Hello Kshon! I have direct access to an importer who sells both transformers and transformer oil. Hit me up on my mobile, 08037087443 and lets talk business.
Re: Transformer Oil by page9(m): 5:18am On Apr 13, 2012
@ poster
Go to Haffar industries ltd
They are at Agege Motor rd beside Mobil petrl station by olorunsogo buss top

Infact the company owns the property housing former Oceanic bank now Eco bank

However, when you eventually buy new transformer oil,do not forget to sell the used oil to us. we buy used transformer oil and you can reach me on ddebayo@yahoo.com or 08895399601

In case you are unable to get it the, do call me and I will refer you to other reliable importers
Re: Transformer Oil by page9(m): 5:25am On Apr 13, 2012
@ kshonaike

Don't be deceived by those who want to make money off your ignorance.

Go to Haffar industries ltd

They are at Agege Motor rd beside Mobil petrol station by olorunsogo bus stop. You can't miss it

Infact the company owns the property housing former Oceanic bank now Eco bank

However, when you eventually buy new transformer oil,do not forget to sell the used oil to us. we buy used transformer oil and you can reach me on ddebayo@yahoo.com or 08095399601

In case you are unable to get it fro bd company mentioned then, do call me and I will refer you to other reliable importers

Best of lucks

(1) (Reply)

PMS Is Urgently Needed / Imported(american)mini Cold Room Forsaleurgently / 50,000 Mt Of Ago Available For Sale @119+2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.