Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure (23115 Views)

I Need Genuine C.o (crude Oil) Buyers In Any Part Of The World / I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers In Nigeria / International Oil Companies Seeking Genuine Sellers Of Bulk Crude Oil In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by uvieEmma: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
hello everyone this is uvie please i want to venture in this business as a supplier of crude oil products locally and international i need help so that someone really can put me through and teach me am willing to learn i want to do this as a career my email is uvie05@yahoo.com God bless you thanks.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by Isaacfrank: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2013
We are facilitator to seller mandate in NIGERIA.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate.who want to buy crude oil products like.D2 OR AGO,PMS,DPK.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.LPG,LNG,JP54,PALM OIL.contact us if only you want to buy.on our phone number 08182576398 or email address: i.frank@mail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by Isaacfrank: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
We are facilitator to seller mandate worldwide for crude oil.products we sale are BLCO,MAZUT,LNG,D2,AGO,PMS,JP54,LPFO,contact email address: i.frank@mail.com.phone number +2348182576398
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by vicbayo: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2013
I have a GENUINE seller for CRUDE OIL and AGO, you can contact me on whatsapp 08138233249 or call me on 08038540661 . If you are a scammer or time waster please keep . Only sincere and serious business minded people are welcomed. Make sure your buyer is real , pls its important
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by vicbayo: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
I have a genuine seller of Crude with the policy TTO , CIF and FOC . Contact me on victorjames196866@yahoo.com or call Engr. Victor on 08038540661,you will never regret of doing business with us. Thanks
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by vicbayo: 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
I have a genuine seller of Crude with the policy TTO , CIF and FOB . Contact me on victorjames196866@yahoo.com or call Engr. Victor on 08038540661,you will never regret of doing business with us. Thanks
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by vicbayo: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2013
I have a genuine seller of Crude with the policy TTO , CIF and FOB . Contact me on victorjames196866@yahoo.com or call

Engr. Victor on 08038540661,you will never regret of doing business with us. Thanks
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by vicbayo: 7:45am On Aug 12, 2013
I have a genuine seller of Crude with the policy TTO , CIF and FOB . Contact me on victorjames196866@yahoo.com or call
Engr. Victor on 08038540661,you will never regret of doing business with us. Thanks
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by vicbayo: 7:45am On Aug 12, 2013
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by prosperjohnson(m): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
I have genuine Crude product 4 Sale,however,its In Small quantities like,15-30thosand Metric tons.Interested buyers should call prosper and please Oil biz Is seriose biz becos it takes a lot of logistics and resources to facilitate so only seriouse buyers should call please.garanteed product only 08083676795
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by valsman: 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!
2(TWO) MILLION TONS OF BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL FOR SALE. CONTACT ME ON valonyia@yahoo.com IF INTRESTED WITH AN OPTIMISTIC VIEW. THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSITIVE CONSIDERATION.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by vicbayo: 8:53am On Aug 13, 2013
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by valsman: 12:33am On Aug 22, 2013
I HAVE A GENUINE SELLER OF 2(TWO) MILLION BARRELS OF BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL TTO, CIF, AND FOC FOR SALE. CONTACT ME ON valonyia@yahoo.com or 08116305483, IF INTRESTED WITH AN OPTIMISTIC VIEW. THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSITIVE CONSIDERATION.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by Archiviewhomes(m): 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
6MBBL IN 2MBBL BLCO SLOT TTO SPA NIGERIA TO COTONOU DOLLAR DEAL ----- SUCCESS. CALL ME 08029136657
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by Archiviewhomes(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
2MBL BLCO Allocation Paper for sale: Our Ref; COMD/LFOG/481,
Bulk Approved M.P.R Ref No: DPR/DS/CTO/2018/V98/115, Export permit Mo: CP/CO/26/VOL..1/22, Contract No./code: NNPC/Q2/Q3/13/LFOG/481/Q3. Let buyer confirm this Allocation & if okay seller with hard copy is in Lagos. Allotee $1m & $500

FOR MORE INFO CANTACT: Archiview Homes
achiviewhomse@gmai.com
08029136657, 08130381234
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by vicbayo: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by vicbayo: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by uvieEmma: 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
Good day gentle men I come in peace to this section of serious minded business men please I really want to go into this business of crude oil that is the buying and selling of the product am a serious individual am not fake or a fruad at all i have the zeal and am ready please my email is uvie05@yahoo.com God bless you all
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by vicbayo: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
@ uvieEmma , Contact me on my phone number or email address if you are genuine about the crude oil business. victorjames196866@yahoo.com or call Engr. Victor on 08038540661
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by chidi47: 9:18am On Sep 03, 2013
Good Morning Engr. Victor,
i'm also very interested in this business. I believe in you and i believe i have a whole lot to learn from you sir. Though i have been reading many books intensively about crude oil trading, but i want you to train me and most importantly mentor me in this business. I'm passionate about it and most importantly i'm a person of integrity. Thanks for your kind and loving gesture in assisting others. God will definitely reward you sir.

My e-Mail is

chidi_tt@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by sirluca: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2013
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

We can meet your BLCO, FLCO, LPFO and AGO need.
Do not hesitate to contact me if, you have a serious buyer willing to purchase on
TTT, TTO, FOB or CIF basis. We have direct contact with sellers mandate.

Regards,
Mr.Luca

+234-8050564061
info@baffshq.com

1 Like

Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by vicbayo: 5:49am On Sep 13, 2013
I have a genuine seller of Crude with the policy TTO , TTT and FOB . Contact me on victorjames196866@yahoo.com or call
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by sweetcrudeOIL(m): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
Gentlemen if you have any serious buyer of Nigeria sweet light crude oil and if you are talking directly to the mandate and if ONLY you want to open direct and sincere communication bring the transaction on the table. The problem in this industry is greed if you can remove that greed in your blood i can bet you there will be a DEAL.. But please dont send us mail and ask us to send you SPA. send you SPA for what? THERE HAS TO BE SCO THEN LOI THEN SIGN AND SEALED FCO BEFORE SPA

If you have serious buyer and if you have decided to remove GREED in your blood
here is our e-mail address
crude@tripleawards.com

guy007: My buyers are in the USA, and i speak with the mandate directly,,pls no long chain,, i need genuine BLCO sellers with the best procedure pls,, if ypu r not authentic don't bother to send me and document,, i need pop and spa with verifiable docs ,

pls i m begging again ,it no games here

ruemu77@gmail.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by sweetcrudeOIL(m): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
Gentlemen if you have any serious buyer of Nigeria sweet light crude oil and if you are talking directly to the mandate and if ONLY you want to open direct and sincere communication bring the transaction on the table. The problem in this industry is greed if you can remove that greed in your blood i can bet you there will be a DEAL.. But please dont send us mail and ask us to send you SPA. send you SPA for what? THERE HAS TO BE SCO THEN LOI THEN SIGN AND SEALED FCO BEFORE SPA

crude@tripleawards.com]My buyers are in the USA, and i speak with the mandate directly,,pls no long chain,, i need genuine BLCO sellers with the best procedure pls,, if ypu r not authentic don't bother to send me and document,, i need pop and spa with verifiable docs ,

ruemu77@gmail.com[/quote]
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by sweetcrudeOIL(m): 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2013
[Gentlemen if you have any serious buyer of Nigeria sweet light crude oil and if you are talking directly to the mandate and if ONLY you want to open direct and sincere communication bring the transaction on the table. The problem in this industry is greed if you can remove that greed in your blood i can bet you there will be a DEAL.. But please dont send us mail and ask us to send you SPA. send you SPA for what? THERE HAS TO BE SCO THEN LOI THEN SIGN AND SEALED FCO BEFORE SPA

crude@tripleawards.com]Good Morning Engr. Victor,
i'm also very interested in this business. I believe in you and i believe i have a whole lot to learn from you sir. Though i have been reading many books intensively about crude oil trading, but i want you to train me and most importantly mentor me in this business. I'm passionate about it and most importantly i'm a person of integrity. Thanks for your kind and loving gesture in assisting others. God will definitely reward you sir.

My e-Mail is

chidi_tt@yahoo.com [/quote]
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by sweetcrudeOIL(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
Gentlemen if you have any serious buyer of Nigeria sweet light crude oil and if you are talking directly to the mandate and if ONLY you want to open direct and sincere communication bring the transaction on the table. The problem in this industry is greed if you can remove that greed in your blood i can bet you there will be a DEAL.. But please dont send us mail and ask us to send you SPA. send you SPA for what? THERE HAS TO BE SCO THEN LOI THEN SIGN AND SEALED FCO BEFORE SPA[s][/s]

crude@tripleawards.com[/b]
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by blcodealer: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
we are genuine seller of BLCO.
we are direct with company in nigeria.
if you need Bonny light crude oil.
you can directly contact with us.
you can email me at
asimdrillingrig@yahoo.com
or
skype - scientific_don
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by truckin: 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
BLCO sellers mandate. Will show you proof of product. Also the allocation papers for verification. CiF, TTO, TTT.

Cunajservises@gmail.com ... Yes it is spelt servises and not services.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by fafure2012: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2013
guy007: My buyers are in the USA, and i speak with the mandate directly,,pls no long chain,, i need genuine BLCO sellers with the best procedure pls,, if ypu r not authentic don't bother to send me and document,, i need pop and spa with verifiable docs ,

ruemu77@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Ma

We are pleased to inform you that we supply Bonny Lite Crude, D2, JP54 and Mazut to any safe world port, Buyers Letter Of Intent (LOI) are needed to be submitted through Seller Mandate, to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation---NNPC, for contracts to be issued.

We can deliver CIF, TTO, TTT, FOB, and CFR on current Brent price and we can deliver any quantity base on buyer purchase capability.

We welcome genuine offers from genuine buyers and Buyers Mandate or Representative next to Buyer mandate

Awaits your favoured response.

Best Regards
Fafure Anuoluwapo.

Tel: +2347043619086

Mob:+2347083103986

Skype 1: macoil19

Skype 2: fafure.anuoluwapo

Email 1: faf.anu2012@live.co.uk

Email 2:blco@fafure.com.ng

Note:I am Next to Seller Mandate and We accept genuine offers alone from genuine Buyers and Buyers mandate or or Representative next to Buyer mandate.
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by saoholdings: 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
NON NEGOTIABLE TTO PROCEDURE

1. Buyer and Seller sign and seal the contract including banking coordinates and both parties must deposit the signed contract with their respective banks. The electronic signed copy by both parties is considered legally binding and enforceable and must not be changed without the written consent of the parties.

2. Buyer supplies the full ATB format of their inspection company and full details of their Independent Inspection Agent including contact numbers, seaman ID, and a copy of passport page, Safety certificate and discharge certificate. The ATB format must include the full name and address of buyer’s nominated Inspection Agent and to whose attention the ATB is to be addressed. The Inspector must be a qualified professional and must have his International Passport and Seaman ID before he can be cleared to board the vessel.

3. Buyer bank writes to seller bank VIA SWIFT requesting that seller moves his loaded vessel to Cotonou water for Inspection and Quantity & Quality and also request for partial POP which shall include the bill of lading of loaded cargo. Buyer bank shall also indicate that upon successful inspection and Quantity & Quality by buyer’s nominated inspectors in Cotonou, and receipt of soft copy of all shipping documents; and confirmation of availability of hard copy with seller's bank, it will raise instrument and make full payment of cargo.

4. Seller moves his loaded cargo to Cotonou waters and provides to buyer the Marine ATB and clearance for buyer’s independent inspector to conducts his inspection and ascertains the Quality and Quantity of the product and reports back the same to the buyer and copy seller. Buyer is fully responsible for the costs of his inspection and his inspectors’ fees.

5. After receipt of Quantity and Quality results seller shall forward soft copies of the complete set of shipping documents with commercial invoice of cargo to buyer, in Buyer’s name to enable the buyer to process the final payment for the cargo.

6. Seller shall also lodge hard copy of all the shipping documents with his bank.

7. The captain of the loaded vessel with consent of the seller shall introduce Buyer to vessel Owner to enable buyer place a one way voyage to buyer’s port of discharge.

8. Buyer’s bank upon receipt of Quality and Quantity report and soft copies of shipping documents and commercial invoice of cargo per Quantity and Quality report shall confirm from the seller's bank availability of the hard copy of all shipping documents with seller's bank. Upon confirmation through seller's bank of availability of hard copy of shipping documents in buyers name, buyer's bank within 48 hours shall by swift wire transfer pays the seller and all commission agents based on the total out turned barrels presented in the last Q&Q Inspection, while the process of re-chartering is ongoing.

9. Upon confirmation of payments by the seller and all commission agents, seller's bank shall within 24 hours send to the buyer the hard copy of all the shipping documents.

10. Buyer sails to his port of discharge.

FOR FURTHER CLARIFICATIONS AND SPA, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ON THE SIGNATURE BELLOW.

SINCERELY.

REGARDS,

Mr Davies Omole

Sao Holdings
BP 56, Abomeh Calavi,
Cotonou,
Benin Republic
Tel: +2296784848
Mobile: +233542822260
+233236823261
Email: sao-holdings@outlook.com
Re: I Need Genuine Crude Oil Sellers Blco Cif Procedure by uvieEmma: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
Happy new year and Good afternoon sirs I am uvie ukrakpor I want to get involved in the oil and gas business but I need some guide lines and someone to really put me thur like training my email is uvie05@yahoo.com am willing to learn and work I really want this as a career thanks I hope to get a responce from this house have a successful business year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Authentic Designers Perfumes For Men and Women / Start Grasscutter Farming, Join The Millionaire’s Club / PROMO!!! Import Ghana Wax with kente bags and slippers(Pics)(FREE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.