Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Postgraduate Scholarship Abroad - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Postgraduate Scholarship Abroad (5988 Views)

2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship / NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / 2013 NNPC / ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Postgraduate Scholarship Abroad by Dareng: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2007
I really want authentic info on how to get scholarship for my Post graduate degree abroad. I am a 1st Class engineering grad. Pls I need ur help guys[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Postgraduate Scholarship Abroad by Matured26(m): 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2007
Maybe you should just try this website.
You might just be lucky. It packages scholarship info and places it at your doorstep and updated daily
www.studentnigeria.com
Re: Postgraduate Scholarship Abroad by candlux: 7:03am On Oct 24, 2007
well, i dnt know ur discipline.but u can try to apply for the[b] PTDF postgraduate scholarship [/b] that is on. TO apply, go to the nearest state scholarship board to collect the form. The form cost 2000 naira + bank charges (first bank) . B fast 'cos the forms are limited.

Cheers!
Re: Postgraduate Scholarship Abroad by pipmaster(m): 11:01am On Oct 24, 2007
@Candlux,
Please, where can I get the address of the state scholarship board offices in Nigeria.
I want to know particularly the ones in Delta State.
THANKS.
Re: Postgraduate Scholarship Abroad by Emayok: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2007
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]I think i need help as well
How can I obtain the PTDF scholarship form
When is it closing
Where are the scholarship boards in lagos state
Where is the ministry of education located
CAN ANYONE HELP
Re: Postgraduate Scholarship Abroad by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2009
imagine! pls this guy with 1st class engr,which sch did u finish from.do u know that some of ur class mate with 3rd class even pass have this information.ptdf and commonwealth post graduate schr are alway advertised in nig papers.pls wake up man.u can also go to student affairs dept of any sch in niaja.the info is also there.pls sorry if i offend u by my talk
Re: Postgraduate Scholarship Abroad by Obinoscopy(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2009
Please does anyone know how the Commonwealth Scholarship Interview is being done?
Re: Postgraduate Scholarship Abroad by lagosboy3(m): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2009
do your online research. Google search anything and any questions you crave answers for. The internet is an ocean of knowledge. Believe u me you can find and solve almost all problems that need solving online. All the best.
Re: Postgraduate Scholarship Abroad by Obinoscopy(m): 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2009
@lagos boy, pls can you be kind enough to do the search 4 me online cos I don't seem 2 see what i want
I want to know the format on how Commonwealth Scholarship INTERVIEW is being done.
Thanks
Re: Postgraduate Scholarship Abroad by bloggz: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2009
Obinoscopy:

@lagos boy, pls can you be kind enough to do the search 4 me online cos I don't seem 2 see what i want
I want to know the format on how Commonwealth Scholarship INTERVIEW is being done.
Thanks
dis obinoscopy go lazy no be small, help urself man
Re: Postgraduate Scholarship Abroad by gmary: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2009
You could check out Chevening, Commonwealth and ptdf. They usually have good offers. Another alternative is to look for a school that has your course, apply for it and in most cases they have Bursary Awards and scholarships you could apply for through the school.
Re: Postgraduate Scholarship Abroad by Obinoscopy(m): 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2009
bloggz:

dis obinoscopy go lazy no be small, help urself man
This is not the matter of being lazy! I hereby challenge you to get the info I want online and give it to me. The post I sent for Lagosboy was meant to be sarcastic because I know he can't get the info online. If you can't recollect what I ask for let me say it again. What is the Commonwealth INTERVIEW format. That is what kind of questions do they ask online. I don't think you'll get it cos I surf the net more than you and haven't seen it. Cheers!
Re: Postgraduate Scholarship Abroad by Godeagle: 11:40am On Oct 22, 2009
Obinoscopy:

Please does anyone know how the Commonwealth Scholarship Interview is being done?

They ask questions in your field and general knowledge questions. During my session (I studied Petroleum Engineering), they gave me an integral calculus question to solve, they asked questions on fluid mechanics, thermodynamics. They also asked me questions on where I did NYSC (like what is d title of trad ruler? etc), where I intended to study-Canada, in my case (questions like the capital of french canada, languages, prime minister etc). They even asked me who the prime minister of Japan was (cos my name sounded Japanese LoL!). They asked about my hobbies, and told me to sing the national anthem as singing was one of my hobbies. Gosh! enough fumbling for me that day!
Re: Postgraduate Scholarship Abroad by Obinoscopy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2009
Thank you so much Godeagle. May God bless you.
Please which time of the year were you called for the interview?
Re: Postgraduate Scholarship Abroad by Godeagle: 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2009
I can't recall the exact date right now, I think it was early December. I heard that commonwealth has advertised the scholarship for this year. I wish those applying all the best!

(1) (Reply)

See How Well You Performed In Your NPOWER Test / Intercontinental And Fcmb Online Form ! / Arik Air Call Centre Agent Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.