Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Start A Block Industry Business? Please Advise - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Does It Cost To Start A Block Industry Business? Please Advise (4837 Views)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Cost Of Setting Up A Block Industry / How Can I Start Filling Gas Plant Business? Please Who Can Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Start A Block Industry Business? Please Advise by rapheal201: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2012
How much does it cost to start a Block Industry Business? Please advise. Thank You. grin smiley
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Start A Block Industry Business? Please Advise by Oluti(m): 4:59am On Feb 24, 2012
There are so many factors in involved. Let me know your need like land, machinery, generator etc then I can be able to advice you. You can contact me at ajibola4olutisr@gmail.com
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Start A Block Industry Business? Please Advise by rapheal201: 9:45am On Feb 24, 2012
Check your e-mail.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Start A Block Industry Business? Please Advise by IvyVan: 8:54am On Jun 19, 2012
rapheal201: How much does it cost to start a Block Industry Business? Please advise. Thank You. grin smiley

It is upon to how much working space do you have available to produce and store blocks? How many blocks do you want to produce in a day? What is you initial budget for a machine?
contact me and I will give you some advice.
my email: ivyqz@yahoo.cn
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Start A Block Industry Business? Please Advise by dripstoil: 12:24am On Aug 22, 2013
[size=14pt]Few of us knows the money making potential that exist in the business of block making.

Read the full Article on How to start block industry anywhere in Nigeria.

http://www.wealthresult.com/2013/08/Cement-Block-Industry-in-Nigeria.html

You can ask question there after reading and get answers almost immediately if I'm online[/size]
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Start A Block Industry Business? Please Advise by babytejiri(m): 10:57am On Mar 29, 2017
zpow[';
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Start A Block Industry Business? Please Advise by DoyenExchange: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
50 Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed On Starting A Restaurant/bar Business. / What's The Best Shipping Company; From China To Nigeria, Help / Gold Naira Exchange Scam With GTB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.