Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Essay Practice For Waec, Neco And Jamb Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Essay Practice For Waec, Neco And Jamb Exams (2830 Views)

IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Why Do Nigerian Students Fail Jamb Exams? / Date 4 Jamb Exams Dis Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Essay Practice For Waec, Neco And Jamb Exams by LearnBook: 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2012
One of the best ways to improve your essay is to write essays and hopefully get feedback on how you could do better. www.essaypractice.co.uk is a free site created by the same team behind the African Virtual School. If you are preparing for their English exams, register for free and submit your essay for review. If you are registering from here, please send me a private message with then user name you used to register. This is to stop spammers.

PS: You will all agree with me that the standard of English on this forum is sometimes atrocious.
Re: Essay Practice For Waec, Neco And Jamb Exams by LearnBook: 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2012
and I was too quick: the user name ,

That should teach me to throw stones from my glass house,
Re: Essay Practice For Waec, Neco And Jamb Exams by femajokeho: 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2012
hi guy! tanx for revealing this secret! i need the user name.tanx. i m a tutor! to help and encourage our students.tanx again.my mail is vintagefemmy08@yahoo.com.
Re: Essay Practice For Waec, Neco And Jamb Exams by LearnBook: 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2012
Hi fema,

Just Click here and apply for membership: http://www.essaypractice.co.uk/entry/register?Target=categories%2Fdiscussions

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin PG Students And Alumnus, Please Help / Planning To Apply For The 2018/2019 Chevening Scholarship Award? Some Tips Here / Why University Of Abuja Installed CCTV Camera In Girls' Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.