Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Marketing Plan That Works For Small Businesses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Marketing Plan That Works For Small Businesses (713 Views)

13,000 Small Businesses Applied For N10bn BOILoans / I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Why Small Businesses Fail In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Plan That Works For Small Businesses by NewMedia: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2012
Do you own a small business?

Are you faced with the challenge of so many competitors in your target market or niche?

You've got to innovate your marketing plan in line with today's technological trend.You've got to employ new media marketing strategies to:

Attract more customers
Reduce marketing cost
Outperform competition
Optimize brand awareness

Based on the following facts, I would recommend 5 key strategic steps that small business would have to follow to attract more customers,outperform competition and overall optimize brand awareness.

read more here - http:///72t624a
Good luck!
Re: Marketing Plan That Works For Small Businesses by NewMedia: 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Pls Refund Our Center Authorization Money (N10,000) As You Promise / US companies pay more to their CEOs, than to the US Government - study / Have *** While Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.