Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout (43802 Views)

Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary / Lagos Traditional Ruler Assaults Wife Over Phone Call (Battered Wife Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2012
talina: @ MBJ, Says who? Says the very lawyers who represent the parents. Says the required courses the parents take after separation.I have been around this kind of issue for years and some facts are:

Extracting the truth is very hard.
It quickly becomes a matter of "he said she said"
People lie all the time!
What a parent says in court on a affidavit means little unless backed up by a professional
The courts are swamped and the judges do NOT even read carefully put together statements(said by a lawyer)
Judges are human and therefore each has diffent values and moods(said by lawyers)
It must be a matter of extremes(like involvment of abuse ,drugs etc)for the matter to be heard in special chambers and even then....
A judge will still even grant equal care to a parent who is a known abuser

The system does what it can,but in all truth, much can be lost in the sea of chatter.

who said these matters were easy?! if they were that easy then these parents would sort them by themselves. at the end of the day, a judge has to rule based on the evidences presented to him.....end of story. it is a 50/50 issue, and the fact that you believe that they always get it wrong, is far fetched!

instead of coming with all these excuses bla bla bla, why dont you tell us all what you would rather we do in such cases? (since impartial judges are not adequate to rule on such cases)

you are doing exactly what Sagamite is doing when you write that an abusing person should NOT have equal care of their children.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
Sagamite:
Answer my question:
Tell me, from your understanding and intelligence, what has more influence on an individual: Their nurturing or their marriage.
When you finish answering that, tell me, which do you (from your capability of making assumptions) think will have more influence: The mentorship of parents over about 25 years from birth or an 11 year marriage of a man from his 30s.
I wait.

so you mean to say you havent seen the 100 times i have replied to your question?! come on bro, my answer wont change (like the weather) like yours do bwaaaah!!!! here is my answer to your question, ONE FINAL TIME:
it all depends on A) what kind of parents you got and B) what kind of wife you got!
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

who said these matters were easy?! if they were that easy then these parents would sort them by themselves. at the end of the day, a judge has to rule based on the evidences presented to him.....end of story. it is a 50/50 issue, and the fact that you believe that they always get it wrong, is far fetched!

instead of coming with all these excuses bla bla bla, why dont you tell us all what you would rather we do in such cases? (since impartial judges are not adequate to rule on such cases)

you are doing exactly what Sagamite is doing when you write that an abusing person should NOT have equal care of their children.

I never said these matters were easy,and i didnt mean to imply that they always get it wrong. My bad. You asked "says who" and I told you.
If you feel that there is justice when a child is not protected from an abusive person then you have me baffled.You are always saying "what is in the best interest of a child."

Unfortunatly,there are many parents in this system who are basing their actions on emotional upset and revenge,therefore making it impossible for a couple to reason it out(You cant make one parent be reasonable if they refuse to). Then yes, the courts step in and the descion made. But it may not be not the best one.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

so you mean to say you havent seen the 100 times i have replied to your question?! come on bro, my answer wont change (like the weather) like yours do bwaaaah!!!! here is my answer to your question, ONE FINAL TIME:
it all depends on A) what kind of parents you got and B) what kind of wife you got!

Answer the questions, no stories no verbosity.

You are like Michael Howard, he knows if he:

a) Says yes, he threatened the guy, he is fcked. Because he has overstepped his political powers over a civil servant.

b) Says No, he did not threaten the guy, he is still fcked. Because if he lied about what he did, the press will get on his case till he resigns for lying. grin

So he becomes verbose and does not answer the question. You are in the same position.

Answer which is more likely:

Tell me, from your understanding and intelligence, what has more influence on an individual: Their nurturing or their marriage.

When you finish answering that, tell me, which do you (from your capability of making assumptions) think will have more influence: The mentorship of parents over about 25 years from birth or an 11 year marriage of a man from his 30s.

I wait.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2012
Let me ridicule you a bit and ask you a question:

Which is probably a safer place to go for an afternoon jog by an American on his own:

a) Monaco

b) Helmand Province in Afghanistan

MJB's answer: Well it all depends on who is on the streets at that time and if the American is armed. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2012
talina: I never said these matters were easy,and i didnt mean to imply that they always get it wrong. My bad. You asked "says who" and I told you.
If you feel that there is justice when a child is not protected from an abusive person then you have me baffled.You are always saying "what is in the best interest of a child."

Unfortunatly,there are many parents in this system who are basing their actions on emotional upset and revenge,therefore making it impossible for a couple to reason it out(You cant make one parent be reasonable if they refuse to). Then yes, the courts step in and the descion made. But it may not be not the best one.

well therefore if you know these matters are not easy, you would understand that the judges work isnt either. there will ALWAYS be someone biatching about the ruling (most often the losing party), but thats the gamble these parents took when they couldnt agree amicably and decided to use the court system. if the court system was perfectly fine to be called upon before, then they should equally be fine after their judgment (regardless of the ruling)....any parent who afterwards sits here and says that the ruling isnt fair is a bloody hypocrite!

the court judgment would always be the best one.......as it will always be better than having a child in the middle of two parents immaturely fighting. at least, now there is a "referee" to make sure nobody does something that is illegal.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2012
Sagamite: Let me ridicule you a bit and ask you a question:

Which is probably a safer place to go for an afternoon jog by an American on his own:

a) Monaco

b) Helmand Province in Afghanistan

MJB's answer: Well it all depends on who is on the streets at that time and if the American is armed. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you are making absolutely NO SENSE any longer bro.....come on, your comparison is as poor as asking me where is the best place to swim, a lake full of sharks and piranhas or Lake Como in Italy? duh!!!!

what you fail to understand is that, there is a clear difference between chosing a deadly action vs a safe one AND judging someone's character based on speculations and assumptions. dont mix apples with oranges pls!
you are really showing your desperation to come ahead in this discussion, but David is clearly giving Goliath the beat down of his life, lol!
but hey, if you have nothing valid to say, we can simply let it go!
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

well therefore if you know these matters are not easy, you would understand that the judges work isnt either. there will ALWAYS someone biatching about the ruling (most often the losing party), but thats the gamble these parents took when they couldnt agree amicably and decided to use the court system. if the court system was perfectly fine to be called upon before, then they should equally be fine after their judgment (regardless of the ruling)....any parent who afterwards sits here and says that the ruling isnt fair is a bloody hypocrite!

the court judgment would always be the best one.......as it will always be better than having a child in the middle of two parents immaturely fighting. at least, now there is a "referee" to make sure nobody does something that is illegal.

if YOU believe that any question can be answered by a yes or no (black or white), regardless of its content, then fair enough.....i dont.
so unless you give me proper facts on the case, there is no way i can sit here and answer you what would be more important in a man's life.

Once again, I didnt say it was was easy for a judge.
A parent can be forced into "gambling" the fate of their child when one person refuses to negotiate in the best interest of the child. That is an unfortunate fact.
I didnt say it a black and white,yes or no, situation. Why do you keep putting words in my mouth?
Youd be surprised at the amount of illegal stuff that can take place right under the nose of a legal negotiation.

Strictly calling both parents immature for fighting(which is definatly the case sometimes!) seems to be making this black and white.Where are you allowing for the 1 irrational parent or revengeful parent etc etc!!?? Where is your content?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

you are making absolutely NO SENSE any longer bro.....come on, your comparison is as poor as asking me where is the best place to swim, a lake full of sharks and piranhas or Lake Como in Italy? duh!!!!

what you fail to understand is that, there is a clear difference between chosing a deadly action vs a safe one AND judging someone's character based on speculations and assumptions. dont mix apples with oranges pls!
you are really showing your desperation to come ahead in this discussion, but David is clearly giving Goliath the beat down of his life, lol!
but hey, if you have nothing valid to say, we can simply let it go!

Surely, according to your question-dodging verbosity, it must depend on whether it is the season of when the Sharks and Piranhas are there and if they have not eaten yet, or maybe there are pirates/Serial killers in Lake Como. grin

Answer the gaddamn question and stop dodging, which is more likely:

I wait.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2012
talina:
Once again, I didnt say it was was easy for a judge.
I didnt say it a black and white,yes or no, situation. Why do you keep putting words in my mouth?

then there is no reason to bring up the points you did then...... if you think it is not easy to judge these cases then you should equally understand that difficult cases demand difficult decisions.

A parent can be forced into "gambling" the fate of their child when one person refuses to negotiate in the best interest of the child. That is an unfortunate fact.

Youd be surprised at the amount of illegal stuff that can take place right under the nose of a legal negotiation.

ok, i hear you, i guess now all judge rulings are made with illegal evidence, right?
again, i dont really care what illegal stuff (or what not) is presented to the judge. the judge will make a ruling based on the evidence presented to him, BASTA. if a parent lies then bring the proof that he does, if something is illegal then bring the evidence that it is.....but sitting here telling me about such stuff is a waste of time. read it once again (so you dont become a stammerer like Sagamite), the judge will make a ruling based on the evidence presented to him, and that ruling would be the FACT of this matter and the reality that these parents have to live with from then on...... BECAUSE THE IMPARTIAL BODY THAT THEY CHOSE TO ARBITRATE THEIR CASE SAID SO.

Strictly calling both parents immature for fighting(which is definatly the case sometimes!) seems to be making this black and white.Where are you allowing for the 1 irrational parent or revengeful parent etc etc!!?? Where is your content?

come on sista, you know very well what i meant when i wrote "two parents immaturely fighting in front of a child"....the minute they are fighting in front of that child, they are automatically immature!
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
@Sagamite
your posts dont deserve an answer any longer as i can clearly see that Goliath is running for the hills, with his tail between his legs.

you are here asking me to give you an answer on whether a guy's parent or wife is more important to his life......and have the audacity to compare this question with going jogging in Afghanistan or Monaco.

that's an automatic FAIL #1 #2 and #3
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @Sagamite
your posts dont deserve an answer any longer as i can clearly see that Goliath is running for the hills, with his tail between his legs.

you are here asking me to give you an answer on whether a guy's parent or wife is more important to his life......and have the audacity to compare this question with going jogging in Afghanistan or Monaco.

that's an automatic FAIL #1 #2 and #3

Answer the gaddamn question and stop dodging, I told you I was going to Paxman it up, you can't keep on dodging it. grin

Which is more likely:

I wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KHMO14KuJk

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2012
MBJ, I read..a child in the middle of two parents immaturely fighting... in the context of a court case. I didnt read "in front of the child" Wow! This is tediously nit picky! grin

I jumped in to say some of the realities of custody battles. Not to say what the right or wrong of the matter. It is what it is. It can be complicated, fair or not fair.Thats life!

The sooner parents stop bickering over "silverware" and always trying to control others situations, the better off the child will be,as long as the child is safe,and looked after.

Enjoy your Sunday! wink
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2012
^^^you remind me of Saga, lol!
how can you fight immaturely in the context of a court case, AND THEN, ask the court system for help (again)?! lol, if you are in the context of a court case, then the request for help has already been sent, DUH!!!

of course i meant BEFORE the court case..... dont put the carriage before the horses.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2012
^^^ A parent often has to resort to the legal system to sort things out when 1 parent will not negotiate or more serious issues need to be delt with.
If 2 fighting (and immature people in some other case) go to court,they can continue to bicker and be immature. They lose their right to decide.
Legal action does not stop immature people from bickering.It just takes away their right to decide.

I have seen many times a mature parent fighting for the best interest and protection of their child.

Here in Canada, parents MUST sit down with a mediator to try to sort things out before it might end up going to court.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2012
I was watching after Andy Murray won the Olympic gold how he climbed the stands and went to give his girlfriend, mother and other people a hug.

I looked at the mother that did everything to make him who he is and guaranteed his success in sport that has led to his wealth.

I was thinking, if he gets married to this girlfriend, then people like MRBrownJay will say the wife deserves his part of his wealth because she has contributed to his success and it is money made in a "Union". grin

a) But the mother and father that raised him, bought him his rackets, drove him every week for training, paid for tennis lessons, sent him to a private tennis secondary school in Spain for £25K a year, there for him during set backs and injuries and attended every match he plays (especially his mother) do not have any right to claim a dime from him.

b) But MBJ argues, if a woman is married to him then she is helping him make money by being his wife or is part of the source of his wealth. grin

Common sense tells me that if I remove the contributions of one of (a) or (b) he would still have made his wealth irrespective. While if I remove the other, he is unlikely.

Pure common sense! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2012
Bro, why dont you accept defeat and be done with the matter? you are bringing back this old thread up for another round of bloodshed o!

Sagamite: I was watching after Andy Murray won the Olympic gold how he climbed the stands and went to give his girlfriend, mother and other people a hug.
I looked at the mother that did everything to make him who he is and guaranteed his success in sport that has leed to his wealth.

"guaranteed", what did the mother guaranteed if i may ask? so if i listen to you, anyone who raise their child, the way Murray's parents did, that person will win the Olympic gold and be succesful in life?! BWAAAAAAAAAH! do you know how many had exactly the same upbringing and came out with ZERO, not even a ball boy job!

how can you still stubbornly assume that A) the reason he won had ANYTHING to do with his upbringing? yes his parents paid for his tennis lessons but we all know that he hasnt won JACKSHIIT for a LOOOOOOOONG time, so whatever they brought to his life is pointless in terms of winning tournaments..... or B) automatically believe that his GF had absolutely NO INPUT whatsoever in the reason why he suddenly raised his game and won Gold at the Olympics?

I was thinking, if he gets married to this girlfriend, then people like MRBrownJay will say the wife deserves his part of his wealth because she has contributed to his success and it is money made in a "Union". grin

- if she is the reason why he reaised his game and started winning then why shouldnt she get her fair share?
- if they are married and that is the law in that said country, then why shouldnt she get her fair share?

a) But the mother and father that raised him, bought him his rackets, drove him every week for training, paid for tennis lessons, sent him to a private tennis secondary school in Spain for £25K a year, there for him during set backs and injuries and attended every match he plays (especially his mother) do not have any right to calim a dime from him.

if the parent wants to claim their fair share then let them do so via the right channel (aka court), they may even win some change, but that in itself DOES NOT take away all what his wife "may" have brought to the union (and his new life). as usual, you are not thinking clearly because you automatically believe that a wifey cannot bring anything worthy into a union. here is a clue: some men are completely LOST before they get married, and a wife "may" bring the stability needed to make that man focus and finally succeed. if that was the case, wouldnt you therefore award this lady her FAIR share?!

b) But MBJ argues, if a woman marries him then she is helping him make money or is part of the source of his wealth. grin

pls dont put YOUR words into MY mouth.....i said if two people get married, then whatever wealth they build thereafter should be carefully evaluated..... as we all know that a wife at home is equally VERY important to the growth of any family and its wealth, and therefore deserve her fair share of that said wealth (IMHO 30%, at least).

Common sense tells me that if I remove the contributions of one of (a) or (b) he would still have made his wealth irrespective. While if I remove the other, he is unlikely.
Pure common sense! grin

"common sense" should have you look at every case with an open mind, but sadly you keep on being bias on this issue.
- many men have had NO FANCY UPBRINGING, and yet after marriage succeeded. who will you claim is the reason for their success then?
- many men had fancy upbringing from their parents, and then changed that stance completely when they got married, AND ONLY THEN succeeded. would you still claim their parents are the SOLE reason for their success?
- many men have had fancy upbringing and it took them absolutely NOWHERE..... until they met their wife who brought VISION and STABILITY to their life and business. would you therefore claim that these guys parents are the SOLE reason for their success?

i can give you thousands of "assumptions" like this, but we should instead judge a case by its FACTS, rather than speculate like you have been doing all along. let it go bro!
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Claus(m): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
Nairaland!

Courts award alimony/divorce settlements even where the spouse in question had no input into the creation of the wealth. For example, some countries include inherited assets in divorce settlements.

It's an unfair system, skewed towards the spouse with fewer assets, or fewer asset generating capabilities. Many lawyers are advising their wealthy clients NOT to get married!

BTW, regarding Andy Murray. He hasn't won a grand slam, but he has certainly been winning tournaments. 23 in total, (2 in 2012), with career prize money of about $21m. I wouldn't exactly say that "whatever (his parents) brought to his life is pointless in terms of winning tournaments".

I'M OUT!
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2012
^^ come back!!!!!! let me "settle" you since you seem to be a Murray connaisseur:
A) Murray has been dating his gf since WAY BEFORE he ever played proper tennis, or won any tournament for that matter (they have been dating since 2005, and became official in 2006)

B) he turned pro in 2005, so that means he has earned a little over $2m per yr from professional tennis....i dont know about you, but to me thats not being successful AT ALL, many can do just that by simply entering as many tournaments as they possibly can and losing well before the semis!
btw remember that he has to pay for all them flights, trainers fee etc so a lot of the money goes out of his pocket as soon as it goes in, lol!

C) he has only won 23 single titles in his whole career......again, i dont know about you but that is NOT successful in terms of tennis....especially when NONE of these tournaments were grand slam OR that this guy has been pro for 8 long yrs.

so again, the reason he ever won ANY match (let alone tournaments) could possibly be thanks to his gf, since she has been with him from way back when he was a NOBODY!

as for court and marriage, anything that was gained DURING marriage must be shared with the person you decided to become ONE with......unless these vows were made in a drunken state, lol!
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
MRbrownJAY: Bro, why dont you accept defeat and be done with the matter? you are bringing back this old thread up for another round of bloodshed o!

"guaranteed", what did the mother guaranteed if i may ask? so if i listen to you, anyone who raise their child, the way Murray's parents did, that person will win the Olympic gold and be succesful in life?! BWAAAAAAAAAH! do you know how many had exactly the same upbringing and came out with ZERO, not even a ball boy job!

how can you still stubbornly assume that A) the reason he won had ANYTHING to do with his upbringing? yes his parents paid for his tennis lessons but we all know that he hasnt won JACKSHIIT for a LOOOOOOOONG time, so whatever they brought to his life is pointless in terms of winning tournaments..... or B) automatically believe that his GF had absolutely NO INPUT whatsoever in the reason why he suddenly raised his game and won Gold at the Olympics?

- if she is the reason why he reaised his game and started winning then why shouldnt she get her fair share?
- if they are married and that is the law in that said country, then why shouldnt she get her fair share?

if the parent wants to claim their fair share then let them do so via the right channel (aka court), they may even win some change, but that in itself DOES NOT take away all what his wife "may" have brought to the union (and his new life). as usual, you are not thinking clearly because you automatically believe that a wifey cannot bring anything worthy into a union. here is a clue: some men are completely LOST before they get married, and a wife "may" bring the stability needed to make that man focus and finally succeed. if that was the case, wouldnt you therefore award this lady her FAIR share?!

pls dont put YOUR words into MY mouth.....i said if two people get married, then whatever wealth they build thereafter should be carefully evaluated..... as we all know that a wife at home is equally VERY important to the growth of any family and its wealth, and therefore deserve her fair share of that said wealth (IMHO 30%, at least).

"common sense" should have you look at every case with an open mind, but sadly you keep on being bias on this issue.
- many men have had NO FANCY UPBRINGING, and yet after marriage succeeded. who will you claim is the reason for their success then?
- many men had fancy upbringing from their parents, and then changed that stance completely when they got married, AND ONLY THEN succeeded. would you still claim their parents are the SOLE reason for their success?
- many men have had fancy upbringing and it took them absolutely NOWHERE..... until they met their wife who brought VISION and STABILITY to their life and business. would you therefore claim that these guys parents are the SOLE reason for their success?

i can give you thousands of "assumptions" like this, but we should instead judge a case by its FACTS, rather than speculate like you have been doing all along. let it go bro!

What a silly question to the point I did not read the rest.

What did the mother guarantee? grin grin grin grin grin

He would be a tennis champion if he did not get tennis coaching from young and was nurtured in it by his tennis coach mum?

He would even smell it? grin grin grin

It is a cheap sport?

It is a sport poor kids play or have access to and become professionals?

What a silly question!

I guess Lewis Hamilton's parents also had nothing to do with is F1 career, it is his future wife that made him good at driving by cooking, cleaning and raising HIS kids (but which your type will argue are hers but he should pay for in a custody case). grin grin grin grin grin

What a silly question! I could not even read past it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2012
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2012
chaircover: saggy pls tell me that you are still not on this thread. Haba!!! and here is me singing your praises on the self esteem thread. Behave now!! U want them to be abusing us ni? angry grin

Until you join me in carrying placard to the supreme courts of the West to change the laws and protect my future millions so I can marry, I will not stop. grin
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by fstranger6: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
Sagamite:

Until you join me in carrying placard to the supreme courts of the West to change the laws and protect my future millions so I can marry, I will not stop. grin

Oloshious fellow. You will never make millions in your life. You lifetime worth is somewhere around $100,000. Maybe if you work deep into your 80s, you might add an extra $2000, and thats a maybe. It is hard to believe how incredibly stupid you are. That you think your du/m/b a/s/s would one day make millions is the epiphany of stupidd. You are deficient in all that lends character and you have the IQ of a wall. I find it amusing that you fantasize that your online tantrums and low intellect could possibly be worth a million dollars over your lifetime . . . I spit on you. My dog spits on you.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by ronkebp(f): 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2012
^^^^^^ Egbami!!! why so much hate?wetin Saga do you? haa!!!!
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2012
ronkebp: ^^^^^^ Egbami!!! why so much hate?wetin Saga do you? haa!!!!

That is one of the fucktards I have deeply humiliated on NL! grin grin grin grin grin

He said Abacha was justified to kill unarmed democracy activists (NADECO) for damaging our foreign reputation and that their request for democracy is detrimental to national security. I gutted and cooked him for such a daft brain. He is still bitter. grin
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by dayokanu(m): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^ come back!!!!!! let me "settle" you since you seem to be a Murray connaisseur:
A) Murray has been dating his gf since WAY BEFORE he ever played proper tennis, or won any tournament for that matter (they have been dating since 2005, and became official in 2006)

B) he turned pro in 2005, so that means he has earned a little over $2m per yr from professional tennis....i dont know about you, but to me thats not being successful AT ALL, many can do just that by simply entering as many tournaments as they possibly can and losing well before the semis!
btw remember that he has to pay for all them flights, trainers fee etc so a lot of the money goes out of his pocket as soon as it goes in, lol!

C) he has only won 23 single titles in his whole career......again, i dont know about you but that is NOT successful in terms of tennis....especially when NONE of these tournaments were grand slam OR that this guy has been pro for 8 long yrs.

so again, the reason he ever won ANY match (let alone tournaments) could possibly be thanks to his gf, since she has been with him from way back when he was a NOBODY!

as for court and marriage, anything that was gained DURING marriage must be shared with the person you decided to become ONE with......unless these vows were made in a drunken state, lol!
So MBJ.

let me now throw another twist.

Assuming tomorrow, Andy murray breaks up with his gf and marries another girl called Sandra, So what would Sandra have contributed to his life to deserve half of his fortunes he laid a foundation for before he even knew Sandra

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^ come back!!!!!! let me "settle" you since you seem to be a Murray connaisseur:

This post was obviously written by someone who only watches tennis 2 times a yr. To say a player earning $2m/yr from tournaments is not not successful is laughable. perhaps you should speak to most players under the top 20 who barely earn more than $500,000 a yr. Saying he has earned that much alone betrays how little you know about the game... top players like Murray earn the larger share of their money from appearance fees and endorsements and not prize money which is obviously what you looked up on the ATP website. Andy is number 7 on the list of top paid tennis players... raking in $12/yr.

What is more absurd is that Murray's 23 singles titles somehow indicates he is NOT successful is downright mad. grin With over 8 masters titles to his credit... Murray is the best active tennis player not named Federer, Djokovic or Nadal. By comparison, the world number 5 player (David Ferrer) has been a pro since 2000 and has only 16 singles titles to his name with not a single masters title.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2012
dayokanu: So MBJ.

let me now throw another twist.

Assuming tomorrow, Andy murray breaks up with his gf and marries another girl called Sandra, So what would Sandra have contributed to his life to deserve half of his fortunes he laid a foundation for before he even knew Sandra

What a stewpid question!

OBVIOUSLY Sandra is the reason he is winning tennis games ................according to the logic of MBJ o! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2012

so again, [size=14pt]the reason he ever won ANY match (let alone tournaments) could possibly be thanks to his gf, since she has been with him from way back when he was a NOBODY![/size]

this is very ridiculous. Even Andy Murray credits his time spent training in Spain as the huge difference between where he is today compared to his older brother Jamie who chose to train under the British LTA. That Spain adventure set back his parents well over 40,000 pounds. Where was his gf?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2012
davidylan:

This post was obviously written by someone who only watches tennis 2 times a yr. To say a player earning $2m/yr from tournaments is not not successful is laughable.

Is is stewpid.

It is pure stewpid!

A man is ranked Top 5 most of his peak career, once ranked 2nd in his sport in the world. He lies 8th in all time earnings in Tennis prize money alone (not yet retired o) and someone says he is not "successful"?

http://www.andy-murray.com/andy-murray-atp-rankings-history/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATP_Tour_records#Earnings

That is pure stewpid, you should not laugh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by fstranger: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2012
Sagamite:

Is is stewpid.

It is pure stewpid!

A man is ranked Top 5 most of his peak career, once ranked 2nd in his sport in the world. He lies 8th in all time earnings in Tennis prize money alone (not yet retired o) and someone says he is not "successful"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATP_Tour_records#Earnings

That is pure stewpid, you should not laugh!

Look at this dimwit calling another stewpid. You are so witless that if you dressed in a wit skin, doused yourself in wit musk, and did the wit dance in the middle of a field of Hot wits at the height of wit mating season, you still would end up witless. Odeshious fellow!
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout by Sagamite(m): 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2012
fstranger:

Look at this dimwit calling another stewpid. You are so witless that if you dressed in a wit skin, doused yourself in wit musk, and did the wit dance in the middle of a field of Hot wits at the height of wit mating season, you still would end up witless. Odeshious fellow!

..........BOOO! Run before I catch you and gut you. angry

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

₦150000: Nigerians Underprice Our Sperm - Donors Cry Out / Mother And Daughter Who Looks So Much Alike Goes Nude (see Photos / Husband Dumps Wife In Prison After She Stood Surety For Him (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.