Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

What Is The Ideal Cv? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Ideal Cv? (826 Views)

Job Hunting -the Ideal Nairalander Way / How To Write The Ideal Resume/cv For Your Ideal Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Ideal Cv? by Rebirth(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2007
i was just wondering if anyonr knew what the ideal cv was meant to look. cos i have heard almost everything about how the cv should look - layout, content, tone blah blah blah
Re: What Is The Ideal Cv? by RobbieLex: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2007
your CV is the first contact your employer has with you, so naturally it should sell you, there's no such thing as an ideal CV, just make sure your CV shows your best qualities and hides your weaknesses.It should show that you fit the job, meaning you have to tailor your CV to meet the job you are applying for.

forget the cliche ideal CV syndrome, you know your qualities, find out about the job and build your CV around that, it could help to look at some on the net, but don't go copying or trying to follow some pattern, just write a CV that best sells you, and also a CV that you can defend with your eyes closed during the interviews, so don't exaggerate on your accomplishments.

hope that helped a bit
Re: What Is The Ideal Cv? by soulonfire(f): 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2007
@RobbieLex, wen i read ur opening line, i was like " Yeah ryt there they go again" but reading further, my simple heart, and seeking soul sent a prayer to God on ur behalf asking him to Bless u as uv just done us. Thank you reall gud
on your advice of the "Ideal CV" u just rescued a soul.

(1) (Reply)

Customs And Police / Unioun Microfinance Bank Plc / Opportunities Avaliable In Hollywood Movie Industry Right Here In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.