Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

$500,000 If You Were To Ever Cheat On Me:jessica Biel To Justin Timberlake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / $500,000 If You Were To Ever Cheat On Me:jessica Biel To Justin Timberlake (2085 Views)

Who Has Greater Cultural Impacts?Justin Timberlake or Usher / Cameron Diaz And Justin Timberlake Starr In Bad Teacher / Vote! Usher, Ginuwine, Justin Timberlake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$500,000 If You Were To Ever Cheat On Me:jessica Biel To Justin Timberlake by mrkels(m): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2012
Proving once again that nothing says romance like a celebrity prenup, Jessica Biel has reportedly asked Justin Timberlake to sign a fidelity clause that would give her $500,000 if he were to ever cheat on the actress.

Does this divorce thingy really make sense? Them get luck say nor be Nigeria, this law is gender sensitive, dont you people think so?

www.2349ja..com/2012/02/500000-if-you-were-to-ever-cheat-on.html

Re: $500,000 If You Were To Ever Cheat On Me:jessica Biel To Justin Timberlake by Lasinoh: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2012
She go soon find out say "toto" nor be gold!
Blokoses too after 3 rounds!!! grin
Mu he he he he he
Women and their desperate insecurities!!!   grin
O baby gal will be begging for her own room sooooon!!!
Poor thing! cheesy
Re: $500,000 If You Were To Ever Cheat On Me:jessica Biel To Justin Timberlake by Outstrip(f): 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2012
mrkels:

Proving once again that nothing says romance like a celebrity prenup, Jessica Biel has reportedly asked Justin Timberlake to sign a fidelity clause that would give her $500,000 if he were to ever cheat on the actress.

Does this divorce thingy really make sense? Them get luck say nor be Nigeria, this law is gender sensitive, dont you people think so?

www.2349ja..com/2012/02/500000-if-you-were-to-ever-cheat-on.html

Maybe you should start by understanding what you are writing about
Re: $500,000 If You Were To Ever Cheat On Me:jessica Biel To Justin Timberlake by mrkels(m): 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2012
Outstrip:

Maybe you should start by understanding what you are writing about

Ofcourse i do, The real question here is do you understand the post you just read? If you did you would see that the post and the question that follows are interrelated.
Re: $500,000 If You Were To Ever Cheat On Me:jessica Biel To Justin Timberlake by Outstrip(f): 12:23am On Feb 25, 2012
What does Jessica Biel's request from Justin Timberlake have to do with the law. It is request she is making. It has nothing to do with the law. He can also make the same requests. It is his choice to disagree.
Re: $500,000 If You Were To Ever Cheat On Me:jessica Biel To Justin Timberlake by dplomaticVal: 7:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
l commend her for this smart move. It's laudable
Re: $500,000 If You Were To Ever Cheat On Me:jessica Biel To Justin Timberlake by switdil(f): 12:33am On Aug 26, 2013
Chaiii
Her love too dey expensive o

(1) (Reply)

Which Female Celeb Has The Hottest Bikini Body? [tonto, Karen, Yvonne, Rukky] / "Linda Ikeji, Why Don't U Have A Husband, Are U A Witch" - Tonto Dikeh Retweet. / Onyeka, Flavour, Others To Headline ‘help To Heal’ Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.