Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today (3857 Views)

What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? / What Song U Feelin Rite Now? / What Song Is Currently Stuck In Your Head? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 17, 2008
Go listen to SOUND SULTAN's: BUSHMEAT
its bangging
Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by sect(m): 3:05pm On May 17, 2008
Dat bushmeat song is too razz to me and am disappointed with the video also.
Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by lucabrasi(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2008
any artiste that can get both young men and old men and women rich and poor to stand up from their chairs even eminenet rich to start dacing, onli man my man 9ice gongo aso meen
Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by baslone: 3:05pm On May 18, 2008
There has been too much noise about this "Bush Meat".
I heard and watched the video last night.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Its a good work.

sect:

Dat bushmeat song is too razz to me and am disappointed with the video also.

You should be tired of hearing tracks like yebaribaba-sanboribo,
hola wayi e,segemenge,what is the koko.

You dont have to say junk to make a good track
Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by sect(m): 8:08am On May 19, 2008
@baslone i dont even listen 2 yebariba,segemenge etc cos i dont consider them as music. As for bushmeat,its not like am taggin it a bad song but to be honest the first time i watched the video,it sounded razz to me and it took me a while b4 i could recognize sound sultan and tuface in the video. Its not just a type of video you expect an established artist like sound sultan to be involved in.
Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by slimghost(m): 12:22pm On May 19, 2008
Unu ga egbu mmadu leeee!. in case u neva know, , na imh be number 1.
Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by joyblinks(f): 4:01pm On May 19, 2008
in Port Harcourt here we dey kolo for songs like ,

cure my crease Frank D' nero

Gongo aso 9ice

Lorile x-project/konga

buddycall Dbanj.

Do me P. Square

and others
Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by Blackwax: 6:15pm On May 19, 2008
In Port Harcourt

We also dey Kolo for Keeno - My Mama and Naija Sorry
Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by aramibayo(f): 12:42pm On May 20, 2008
Styl-plus is back in the game,they just released their latest album Back and Better and its really making waves.

listen to and download Styl-plus latest album from www.funafric.com
Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by baslone: 3:59pm On May 20, 2008
Personally,I don't like,never liked and will never like styl-plus

They are simply wack.They remind me of Mack Morrison.

Some people are lucky with making hit tracks.
Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by radiodj(m): 11:34pm On May 20, 2008
Gino's "Farabale" remix featuring Sauce Kid and Morachi,
Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by Nobody: 12:16am On May 21, 2008
Why not listen to tracks like:

Ijoba orun by Lara George [/color](formerly of Kush) and [color=#770077]Igwe By MNC (Mid-Nite Crew)?

Its da Boooooooooooooooomb!
Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by AfrknKngs(m): 4:08am On May 21, 2008
sect:

@baslone i don't even listen 2 yebariba,segemenge etc because i don't consider them as music. As for bushmeat,its not like am taggin it a bad song but to be honest the first time i watched the video,it sounded razz to me and it took me a while before i could recognize sound sultan and tuface in the video. Its not just a type of video you expect an established artist like sound sultan to be involved in.

I agree, These guys you should listen to: AKS (African Kings) am just saying this coz I'm a big fan of them (As some of y'all have noticed), They are taking Naija Music to a whole new Musical Dimension, w/ their vibes, energy, swag and style!! www.myspace.com/theafricankings Especially "Gold Digga", Am sure it aint like anything you've heared b4, They represent Naija well and keep it real in Texas!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by dangermous: 4:37am On May 21, 2008
see promoter.

Promoter, if you want to promote. Promote well

that is the sense of SAP
Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by AfrknKngs(m): 5:00am On May 21, 2008
abeg no vex!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by orufonomo: 8:28am On May 21, 2008
farabale
Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by tosinadeda: 8:32am On May 21, 2008
AfrknKngs:

I agree, These guys you should listen to: AKS (African Kings) am just saying this because I'm a big fan of them (As some of y'all have noticed), They are taking Naija Music to a whole new Musical Dimension, w/ their vibes, energy, swag and style!! www.myspace.com/theafricankings Especially "Gold Digga", Am sure it aint like anything you've heared before, They represent Naija well and keep it real in Texas!!!

~We Are AKS~

guy tut i told u before that ur style of promotion is simply wrong!!!!!!
cant biliv u just did this!!!!!
u dey dissapoint me gan
Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by darequam(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2008
I think d song movin Naija now are GONGO ASO {NICE},MO HIT{Featuring Dbanj Wande coal and Don jassi}PERE.
Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by AfrknKngs(m): 3:30pm On May 21, 2008
@Tosignabitch and Orufukk:

Oh Oh, DA 2 Love bitches are here too Ok datz wassup, and lemme guess, Your song is the better right grin So pathetic!! U wish they were wack, Get over it, AKS will take over, like it or not!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by orufonomo: 4:06am On May 22, 2008
farabale
Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by AfrknKngs(m): 4:20am On May 22, 2008
Aaaaaah, Hate go kill u my dear, Hate na da reason cain and abel did not get along, hate will be da reason why Naija will be stuck w/ da same biased mind frame u got!! In short,

~We Are AKS~

Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by tosinadeda: 4:41am On May 22, 2008
u wan turn this one sef into battle ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jeeeeeez na wa for u o!
u see saucekid inside this one sef abi?
Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by skingo(m): 5:50am On May 22, 2008
misguided souls. carpenter material wey want rap.lol. oponu
Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by AfrknKngs(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2008
Dude!!! Are u serious THIS IS WHAT I MEAN!! Read da damn forum b4 u yarn mess, Who started this ish here, All I did was mind my own bizzwax and u and yo gurlfriend/boyfriend decided to start hating again,
orufonomo:

4 once AKS I agree with u, golddigga by africankings is not like anything we've heard before. It's WACK!!! D WACKIEST SONG IN D HISTORY OF MUSIC
D reignin song 4 now is farabale
and then you
tosinadeda:

guy tut i told u before that your style of promotion is simply wrong!!!!!!
can't biliv u just did this!!!!!
u dey dissapoint me gan

So, Check again b4 u talk stupid! fool,

~We Are AKS~

Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by skingo(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2008
now let me show u something.
http://download.yousendit.com/62F9732135EAA498

money makes the world go round
and money makes some girls go around the world and run dem down
cash rules everything around me, money over bitches
and i dont act funny over bitches
im west coasting, choking off the best smoking
do whatever floats her boat to get legs open
soon as i break her down and make her get her legs open,
its no joking, im poking, or either breast stroking
if u see my bitch, u better snatch my bitch
coz if i like ur bitch, i promise ima pipe ur bitch
and ima have her riding on me on some biker shit
licking whip cream off my thing, (u kno that type of shit)
im tryna tell. u about these kinda girls.
yeah they fine as hell. with a steady clientel
(But) soon as u feeling u really finna go smash that?!
dont be surprised if she ash where da cash at? (Back to the Name of the song)

stick to the fucking script or die. tell me this is not easy rhymes but see how they flow. u dont have to solve mathematics on music. just get ur point accross and shut the fukk up! modenine my ass.
Sauce kid for president!
its naija
Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by AfrknKngs(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2008
Huh?? What are you talking about??!!?? This dude is Seriously Mentally Challenged!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by skingo(m): 5:40pm On May 22, 2008
ur father is inbred.
Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by AfrknKngs(m): 5:42pm On May 22, 2008
=D NDO, ok, ?? E go Better!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by skingo(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2008
wey d music u dey promote now. did u read the topic? is ur song moving naja as of today?
lol
omo i fit use u laff over and over. coz u are a joke to me. but u're not funny. angry
Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by AfrknKngs(m): 6:23pm On May 22, 2008
As I said, Ndo!!! E go betta 4 u, I have u in my prayers fuh real, This spirit of hate shall vanish in the Name of Jesus!!!

~We Are AKS~

Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by baslone: 6:59pm On May 22, 2008
U guyz should quit this sh*t,
why are you taken this sauce kid issue to
every thread?Nobody can force another
person to love an artiste or fall in love with a track.
"IN MY FACE" OR "GOLDDIGGA"
Its enuff.

You need to quit this!
Re: What Song Is Moving Naija As Of Today by kojeiwa(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2008
Does anymore have a link to listen to Sound Sultan - Bushmeat. I heard it's that bomb. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For My Life - Rooftop Mc's Ft Da Suspect / A Song Titled ''WONDER WONDER'' By Me (GONDY) / Password - Gobe (the Original Gobe Song It Self)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.