Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,569 members, 7,955,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (3013 Views)

How To Go About Online Payment Via Escrow Or Paypal... / Nairaland Should Provide Escrow Services / Is Payment in Amazon Escrow-Secured?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 24, 2012
Re: . by chrishenzo: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2012
Check ChrisvicMall(www.chrisvicmall.com). Here is what you should do, contact the seller of the product and ask them to register on Chrisvicmall. Once they register, they will be able to upload their products on Chrisvicmall. As soon as they upload their product, you can simple purchase the product with naira. E.g if the price of the product is 500dollars, simple convert 500dollars to naira and then pay the amount into our Diamond Bank Account. Once you pay, send your payment receipt to us and your Chrisvicmall Account will be recharge with the amount you have paid. For more information visit (www.chrisvicmall.com/howitworks).

Chrisvicmall offers both buyers and sellers protect. As a buyer you don't have to worry about crook sellers. Even after purchasing a product, you still have 100% control of your money. In a case the seller refuses to send the product to you seven days after you have paid for it, simply log into your Chrisvicmall acount and cancel the order. Your money will be refunded to you automatically.

Features are being added daily. Check out this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-839573.0.html

You can also chat with us online or leave a message to us at info @ chrisvicmall dot com
Re: . by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2012
Na waa O!

Some people jus don't get it
@chrishenzo
In your mind you are marketing your business, right? Even if I had any inclinations to use your services, now I am certain not to. I suppose you do not know the meaning of 'brick and mortar.'

Stop wasting my space.
Hello NairaLand, A RELIABLE ESCROW SERVICE STILL NEEDED!!!
Re: . by josite: 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2012
in nigeria,the professionals who are positioned to act as escrows are mainly commercial lawyers and all they do is to ensure money and documents gets to their desired destination once terms as spelt pout are met.unlike in europe nigeria dont have firms fully dedicated to escrow services solely.
Re: . by chrishenzo: 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2012
uchmann:

Na waa O!

Some people jus don't get it
@chrishenzo
In your mind you are marketing your business, right? Even if I had any inclinations to use your services, now I am certain not to. I suppose you do not know the meaning of 'brick and mortar.'

Stop wasting my space.
Hello NairaLand, A RELIABLE ESCROW SERVICE STILL NEEDED!!!

If that is not what you needed, I am sorry for wasting your time. Wish you good luck
Re: . by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2012
@Josite
Thanks. Would you by any chance know of one such commercial lawyer, preferably with office in Lagos and good reputation?
Re: . by 2sexy(m): 7:21am On Feb 26, 2012
I only make comments when I read misleading info.

Firstly, escrow is not available to Nigerians but Ghana, Togo, Benin Rep. are all available.

You can as well operate your escrow by yourself if someone in a country where it is available open one for you. Use an proxy to login and you are good to go. That's how I access mine that was opened Italy.
Learn to save money by doing things yourself.
Goodluck.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2012
Still looking for an escrow service in Naija! All you NLers, don't tell me nobody has heard of/used or owns one. All the info I get is about online escrow and I know escrow does not have to be online. I dey wait!
Re: . by Mohaa(m): 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
2sexy: I only make comments when I read misleading info.

Firstly, escrow is not available to Nigerians but Ghana, Togo, Benin Rep. are all available.

You can as well operate your escrow by yourself if someone in a country where it is available open one for you. Use an proxy to login and you are good to go. That's how I access mine that was opened Italy.
Learn to save money by doing things yourself.
Goodluck.

So my account which was opened in Nigeria cant work even though it was accessed from other countries you have quoted above?

(1) (Reply)

How To - NSITF Payment / Hair Cream That Does Wonders..... / Become Our Retail Agent And Earn Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.