Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,687 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (1084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4471415 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (2235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by igbizen(m): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Tweetums:
polaris wise savings Acc offer 4.5% p.a without fixing, but ur savings must not less than 100k or no interest for u...
Remember the clause of withdrawal. I had 15m in stanbic and I withdrew 5k thrice within the month and no interest was paid. That’s why I had to just go for 336 days because I know I may still do transfer from the account.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by olujaidi: 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
Midex88:

Why do you want to report him. Do you want to get him sacked. I Too Know People

Lol. He's within his rights to report it. It could be the the said staff didn't know. If he didn't, why didn't he confirm from someone else? What if the staff wanted to dissuade him from NTB and wanted to persuade him to do fixed deposit?

Anyway, I doubt the staff would be sacked. Maybe a query/warning or getting yabbed by a boss.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by mymadam(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
olujaidi:

Lol. He's within his rights to report it. It could be the the said staff didn't know. If he didn't, why didn't he confirm from someone else? What if the staff wanted to dissuade him from NTB and wanted to persuade him to do fixed deposit?

Anyway, I doubt the staff would be sacked. Maybe a query/warning or getting yabbed by a boss.

True
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Dsticks47(m): 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
igbizen:

I have opened VDF with investment one. I refuse to fund it becos my account officer has not replied just one message I sent him on WhatsApp.

If your account have been activated then you should get the account details in your mail.
Chat me up will put you through on how to go about it I work with Investment One.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Dsticks47(m): 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
igbizen:

Remember the clause of withdrawal. I had 15m in stanbic and I withdrew 5k thrice within the month and no interest was paid. That’s why I had to just go for 336 days because I know I may still do transfer from the account.

@Igbizen you beat me to that....who runs a savings account without touching it.....Tbills is not doing well right now I will advice VGIF with investment one ROI is 8.5 until reviewed after 6 month it has never gone below that tho.

For more details on how to subscribe to VGIF just contact me through my signature.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
Midex88:

Why do you want to report him. Do you want to get him sacked. I Too Know People

Which one is "I too know people" again?

And who told you I'm trying to make him lose his job? I just want him to start doing the right thing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DKM123: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
Grupo:

Then why did the customer care guy in stanbic tel me they were no longer selling Tbills to individuals.

Maybe, I would have to report him to their headquarters.

Don't mind that one. Some of them here do not have a dime. They are just here to read comments and feel among. .

Treasury Bills have been stopped for a few weeks now. The last time I bought was late December. Tried buying again few weeks ago and was told it was no longer available for individuals who have less than 150million to invest. Access and First Bank gave same information.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by richforever123: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
Dsticks47:

@Igbizen you beat me to that....who runs a savings account without touching it.....Tbills is not doing well right now I will advice VGIF with investment one ROI is 8.5 until reviewed after 6 month it has never gone below that tho.

For more details on how to subscribe to VGIF just contact me through my signature.

This VGIF is not 8.5%, I subscribed on the 4th and what I have been getting is 4%, I regret putting my money there, I subscribed because another marketer of yours claimed this same 8.5%

I am so annoyed, you guys should stop spreading false information, it's not good for your brand. How do I terminate?

10 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Double194(m): 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
richforever123:

This VGIF is not 8.5%, I subscribed on the 4th and what I have been getting is 4%, I regret putting my money there, I subscribed because another marketer of yours claimed this same 8.5%

I am so annoyed, you guys should stop spreading false information, it's not good for your brand. How do I terminate?

I talk am say na ojoro platform, some say na lie, no office, no custoner care. Na to dey lie up and down online.

Write email na make you know weda dem go reply.

Hahahhahahahahaa.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by olusogo1(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
DKM123:

Don't mind that one. Some of them here do not have a dime. They are just here to read comments and feel among. .

Treasury Bills have been stopped for a few weeks now. The last time I bought was late December. Tried buying again few weeks ago and was told it was no longer available for individuals who have less than 150million to invest. Access and First Bank gave same information.

Tbills is still very much available, got in the primary market 2weeks ago with GTB, 182days. The rates are low but it doesn't mean it is not open as before, except the bank(s) lost the bid in primary market.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by doublestar21(m): 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
Double194:

I talk am say na ojoro platform, some say na lie, no office, no custoner care. Na to dey lie up and down online.

Write email na make you know weda dem go reply.

Hahahhahahahahaa.

Guy no be lie oooo, d guy wan scam me but I tell am say I be baba. Imagine the app he told me to download have only but 35 review. The worst if it all is that there is no any positive review, not even one .all the reviews there are negative.

Infact, I would have uploaded our conversation but I angrily deleted him and block his number

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by seyisanya(m): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
igbizen:

I have opened VDF with investment one. I refuse to fund it becos my account officer has not replied just one message I sent him on WhatsApp.
What a small world, Ismail was my account officer before he left FBNQuest late last year. He's a good guy. Call him, please.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by billtommy(m): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
TotoNaRubber:
Yes they are for sale.

How much are you selling for
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Bbbwings: 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
Grupo:

Then why did the customer care guy in stanbic tel me they were no longer selling Tbills to individuals.

Maybe, I would have to report him to their headquarters.
He has targets.
A fixed deposit is what he wants for you.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Reeefe(m): 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
hello bosses in the house good evening,
recently a friend told me about ALAT BY WEMA bank, saying they give up to 10% interest accrued daily over a period

I don't know if anyone here knows how it works and clarify me Also is it a safe investment

thanks
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by richforever123: 1:34am On Feb 16, 2020
Reeefe:
hello bosses in the house good evening,
recently a friend told me about ALAT BY WEMA bank, saying they give up to 10% interest accrued daily over a period

I don't know if anyone here knows how it works and clarify me Also is it a safe investment

thanks

I think they have reduced it to 6%, you should also look into Piggyvest or Cowryrise, those guys are changing the game for investment and saving, they don't give out loans and are mainly into low-risk asset management with better interest rates, 10%

They are mostly suitable for the Millenials

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nnamz(m): 2:51am On Feb 16, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Yea, i have deleted mine. Let others do the needful

Madam needful haha. Don't mind me jare �

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by staga: 3:06am On Feb 16, 2020
Udyawanga:
Treasury bill has helped many especially those who started earlier. I saw from this post when an offer base on 23 rate was given. Bring it back today, is a mighty falling. But at 4% rate is still better than leaving ur money in fallow in d bank. Is like when this treasury bill will reach peak will be during presidential election again. Very long year to wait.

I cannot imagine leaving money in an investment that pays me 4% for a whole year. Unless the capital is in 9 digits.

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 5:58am On Feb 16, 2020
staga:

I cannot imagine leaving money in an investment that pays me 4% for a whole year. Unless the capital is in 9 digits.

Okay. Tell us what you would rather do.

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Satoshi2019: 9:15am On Feb 16, 2020
Grupo:

Okay. Tell us what you would rather do.

I would rather manage a shorter period even tho same rate. 91 or 182 days is consolable instead of leaving ur funds for 1year for a paltry interest

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by igbizen(m): 9:52am On Feb 16, 2020
DKM123:

Stop spreading fake news. Nobody comes here to show off but if it will convince your arrogant self I will post the investment here.

6 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by davosky304: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2020
DKM123:

Stop saying things u don't know, last year november or so I moved 15m frm fbn into access, because they didn't want to do d tbills, they said no secondary market, I said no wahala... while someone in access did it d next day 8.6percent, don't believe some of these bank staff, they don't know certain info

Even some don't know their bank have mutual funds platform sef

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by igbizen(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
davosky304:

Stop saying things u don't know, last year november or so I moved 15m frm fbn into access, because they didn't want to do d tbills, they said no secondary market, I said no wahala... while someone in access did it d next day 8.6percent, don't believe some of these bank staff, they don't know certain info

Evidence have kept the guy shut grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by SaintUlot: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
igbizen:

Seems he is tired of the job
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DKM123: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
igbizen:

Stop spreading fake news. Nobody comes here to show off but if it will convince your arrogant self I will post the investment here.

Don't be stupid. You first called yourself (not me) a liar saying I was spreading fake news. I ignored your silly self and you are on again about being arrogant and the other rubbish you are on about. Are you well at all?

I have been buying Tbills since I was 21years old and that is over 4years ago. I explicitly wrote about the information I was given when I tried to purchase a few weeks ago and you went on an insult spree. Trust me, you can't match me when it comes to insults. Good for you if you were able to buy but don't come here calling your head names over the comment I made which is my own reality. I ask again, are you well?

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DKM123: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
igbizen:

Evidence have kept the guy shut grin grin grin

See this native dog. So you think everyone sleeps on nairaland like your jobless self?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by DKM123: 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
davosky304:

I will ignore the first line cos even though annoying, it can be overlooked.

Last DECEMBER even with all the rumour about TBills not being sold to individuals, I bought from ACCESS bank (5.5%) and I indicated it in my above comment.

However I tried to buy again late January and I was told by the BANK that they no longer sell and only those with 150million and above could access it. SAME THING WAS SAID TO ME IN FIRST BANK.

I am sure I am NOT the only one.

I made a comment here saying exactly what I experienced. If you didn't experience same, you indicate so. Not being insultive with it. I can be very insultive too to idiats who throw the first stones. Just saying.

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by damilola1978: 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
I was told same crap from First Bank infact it was like a pre-recorded answer whenever I asked about Tbills...
DKM123:

I will ignore the first line cos even though annoying, it can be overlooked.

Last DECEMBER even with all the rumour about TBills not being sold to individuals, I bought from ACESS bank and I indicated it in my above comment.

However I tried to buy again late January and I was told by the BANK that they no longer sell and only those with 150million and above could access it. SAME THING WAS SAID TO ME IN FIRST BANK.

I am sure I am NOT the only one.

I made a comment here saying exactly what I experienced. If you didn't experience same, you indicate so. Not bing insultive with it. I can be very insultive too to idiats who throw the first stones. Just saying.

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
I hope Tb picks up soon.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by CaptainKool15(m): 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
Reeefe:

cannu make a few suggestions?

Can I dm you?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by igbizen(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
DKM123:

See this native dog. So you think everyone sleeps on nairaland like your jobless self?
Thank you. Go on spreading ur reality.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by ojeysky(m): 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
CaptainKool15:

Can I dm you?

Do you mind sharing here as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (2235) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: apeleone(f), Adinije(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.