Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,571 members, 7,850,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Treasury Bills In Nigeria - Investment (777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills In Nigeria (4489290 Views)

Fixed Deposits Or Treasury Bills, Which Is Better? / Fixed Deposit And Treasury Bill Investments From Abroad / I Need Information On Treasury Bills In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (2240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 6:49pm On May 17, 2019
Barrytone:

sorry but u would have given up when the guy opted out. all the same lets maintain decorum as am very broke right now and spoiling for a fight but I lack opponent.

I am sorry. embarassed
I am broke too, na the same thing dey worry both of us. Decorum henceforth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Breadfruit: 7:03pm On May 17, 2019
Marula:

At what rate please?

I usually ask them to bid for me at whatever rate they are bidding for themselves. I guess the bid failed because I've still not been debited.
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nichee: 7:17pm On May 17, 2019
[You might need to instruct them to return the money back to your account or else they hold on to it till next bidding which might probably be 30th may

quote author=phunix post=78470520]

FBN are still withholding my money. No credit alert yet and have checked my balance but no such money has been returned. [/quote]
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by vexing(m): 7:22pm On May 17, 2019
[quote author=ify2016 post=78470522][/quote]
It is not in all cases that primary rates are higher than secondary market rate. In fact it is better to buy from the secondary market this period.

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nichee: 7:23pm On May 17, 2019
Since they are not forthcoming with the rate is better to wait for primary by month end.

ify2016:

No offer was specifically stated. They only told me that only available investment on TB is secondary. And that the amount I wish to bid will be determine by the percentage the CBN will offer. He even said I have to make offer for him to send a mail to determine the percentage of interest accrue to my plan

I think that guy was just confusing himself and not me. I reserve my investment till fortnight jare

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Pharmtj: 7:32pm On May 17, 2019
valacious:

Aggressive is the right word...some people just hate their opinion challenged... Imagine telling your fellow human to go drink sniper..
is bad
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 17, 2019

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 8:28pm On May 17, 2019
Is it that hard to recognize and ignore trouble makers on this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Adiwana: 8:53pm On May 17, 2019
Great Investors,I want to buy 100k worth of mtn shares on monday.stock experts is this advisable as this would be my first time I will be dealing in stock
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by awesomeJ(m): 8:54pm On May 17, 2019
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 9:01pm On May 17, 2019
Sholapey:
You're rude!

I wish I cared about your opinion though. grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by awesomeJ(m): 9:22pm On May 17, 2019
pocohantas:

I wish I cared about your opinion though. grin

I think you should read previous pages on the thread, you'd find that your posts are not very much in line with the pattern here.

Of the several posts you've made lately on here, I don't think there's anything anyone can point to as having been informed about.

I'd suggest you just learn the discussion pattern here first so you can be guided accordingly as regards your posts.

17 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 9:26pm On May 17, 2019
awesomeJ:

I think you should read previous pages on the thread, you'd find that your posts are not very much in line with the pattern here.

Of the several posts you've made lately on here, I don't think there's anything anyone can point to as having been informed about.

I'd suggest you just learn the discussion pattern here first so you can be guided accordingly as regards your posts.

Okay, class monitor wink

3 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by awesomeJ(m): 9:27pm On May 17, 2019
Brent also closed above $70 all week long.

12-13% may be the rates level for quite a while-till Q3 end at least.

There's basically no pressure on the CBN to push higher.

If you're keeping your cash in wait for a hike in rates, I'd say-Time to restrategize!

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 17, 2019
pocohantas:

I am sorry. embarassed
I am broke too, na the same thing dey worry both of us. Decorum henceforth cheesy

I just got myself a cheap highness, you can do same rather than disturbing those with purpose here. kparaga is still 50 naira a shot, thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 9:57pm On May 17, 2019
Barrytone:

I just got myself a cheap highness, you can do same rather than disturbing those with purpose here. kparaga is still 50 naira a shot, thank me later.
It is obvious she is just here to seek attention, and you people are handing it to her on a platter. Is it really that hard to ignore and not quote her?

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:01pm On May 17, 2019
Barrytone:

cheesy
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by walexy14(m): 10:07pm On May 17, 2019
Rosabon Promissory Note

The Rosabon Promissory Note, RPN is a high yielding investment plan designed for companies and high net worth individuals who have huge funds to invest while reaping unbeatable interest rates on those funds.

With RPN, there is an agreement from Rosabon Financial Services to pay RPN account holders back within a specified period of time in installments.

Your funds would generate attractive interest rates every month, backed by postdated cheques issued in your favour in line with the agreed installment. The agreed tenor for this plan is 180 days and above.

Benefits

Attractive interest rates on minimum placement of ₦2 Million for individual and ₦5 Million for Corporate account.
Interest rates on Deposits over ₦2, 000, 000 can be negotiated.
Flexible investment opportunities
Higher tenor attracts higher interest
Repayment is guaranteed by issuance of post dated cheques
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 17, 2019
Grupo:

It is obvious she is just here to seek attention, and you people are handing it to her on a platter. Is it really that hard to ignore and not quote her?

sorry bro, she quoted me and my courtesy meter says I reply her, atleast we are not fighting and we are both broke. are you also broke?

2 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by TotoNaRubber: 10:23pm On May 17, 2019
lol you again.

walexy14:
Rosabon Promissory Note

The Rosabon Promissory Note, RPN is a high yielding investment plan designed for companies and high net worth individuals who have huge funds to invest while reaping unbeatable interest rates on those funds.

With RPN, there is an agreement from Rosabon Financial Services to pay RPN account holders back within a specified period of time in installments.

Your funds would generate attractive interest rates every month, backed by postdated cheques issued in your favour in line with the agreed installment. The agreed tenor for this plan is 180 days and above.

Benefits

Attractive interest rates on minimum placement of ₦2 Million for individual and ₦5 Million for Corporate account.
Interest rates on Deposits over ₦2, 000, 000 can be negotiated.
Flexible investment opportunities
Higher tenor attracts higher interest
Repayment is guaranteed by issuance of post dated cheques
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by walcolm(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2019
Grupo:

Seems anyone who has an opinion different from the general tunnel vision on this thread is seeking attention
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by walcolm(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2019
Adiwana:
Great Investors,I want to buy 100k worth of mtn shares on monday.stock experts is this advisable as this would be my first time I will be dealing in stock

First off, you're not going to get that shares to buy so don't waste your time...

Secondly, since this is your first stock buy, make sure you convince yourself you know what you're doing before telling your stockbroker to buy shares for you....

Thirdly, there's a thread dedicated to share purchase...you'll fare a lot better there than here

7 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by deepwater(f): 10:57pm On May 17, 2019
pocohantas:

Hello
Could you please leave this thread the way you met it?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by walcolm(m): 11:08pm On May 17, 2019
@deepwater, Are you saying @pocohantas should leave this thread because she has a different opinion on a matter?
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Grupo(m): 11:27pm On May 17, 2019
walcolm:
@deepwater, Are you saying @pocohantas should leave this thread because she has a different opinion on a matter?

It's either you have not been reading what she has been writing here lately or you are just a pussywhipped man.

Go up there and see how she has been using gutter language against anyone who has countered her opinion.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:19am On May 18, 2019
deepwater:

Hello
Could you please leave this thread the way you met it?

Lol, you own the thread or something?
Some of you think too highly of yourselves here... grin grin
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by dipoolowoo: 1:24am On May 18, 2019
One-Year Yield Drops to 13.71% as Investors Await Resumption of OMO Sale
https://businesspost.ng/2019/05/18/one-year-yield-drops-to-13-71-on-continued-absence-of-omo-sales/
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by zamirikpo(m): 5:27am On May 18, 2019
awesomeJ:
Brent also closed above $70 all week long.

12-13% may be the rates level for quite a while-till Q3 end at least.

There's basically no pressure on the CBN to push higher.

If you're keeping your cash in wait for a hike in rates, I'd say-Time to restrategize!

Bros am just tired......the thing should just hit 13 at least....

1 Like

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by cutedharmee: 6:49am On May 18, 2019
walcolm:
She never told her to leave d thread. She only told her to leave d thread d way she met it...like enough of her disturbance. Did u get dah

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by cutedharmee: 6:50am On May 18, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol, you own the thread or something?
Some of you think too highly of yourselves here... grin grin
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by walcolm(m): 8:13am On May 18, 2019
Grupo:

It's either you have not been reading what she has been writing here lately or you are just a pussywhipped man.

Go up there and see how she has been using gutter language against anyone who has countered her opinion.

I went back 2 or 3 pages and I don't see gutter language in her post like the one you just used on me in your post above so I'm wondering what your definition of gutter language is? I saw clarifications, humor and apologies in some cases in her post...

so what's your definition of gutter language because it seems calling someone pussywhipped is your definition of high society speak

Her posts says she's a lot more cultured than you at the very least

5 Likes

Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by walcolm(m): 8:19am On May 18, 2019
cutedharmee:

She never told her to leave d thread. She only told her to leave d thread d way she met it...like enough of her disturbance. Did u get dah

Disturbance? What disturbance? I thought the purpose of a thread is for people to engage....how do you engage if everyone has the same opinion? What do you learn from a cesspool of tunnel vision?

If you all have the same opinion about everything, does that then mean the purpose of this thread is for bragging and show off by the owners of the thread; who's opinion cannot be questioned

Pls educate me since you have started with an English lecture

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (2240) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: OnoriodeV14(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.