Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Where Can I Get Naija Music Instrumentals? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Can I Get Naija Music Instrumentals? (7465 Views)

Please Nairaland Visitore Were Can I Get Naija Lyrics File For Ttpod / Latest Naija Music - Download Here / Fill Me In On The Latest Naija Music! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Naija Music Instrumentals? by youngdigi(m): 1:11am On Oct 23, 2007
anyone know where and how to get some naija instrumentals? there are some particular songs im lookin for, pls help me if u can, thanks
Re: Where Can I Get Naija Music Instrumentals? by youngdigi(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2007
cmn guys, doesnt anyone know anything about this?? no dj's in here? or do u know how the djs get them too?
Re: Where Can I Get Naija Music Instrumentals? by youngdigi(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2007
still uppin on this?
Re: Where Can I Get Naija Music Instrumentals? by drumma(m): 4:05am On Oct 29, 2007
When do u think nigerian musicians will start making their music instrumentals? is it this idiots we have on out TV screens who cannot even perform a live stage band that'll now think of making instrumentals.

We instrumentalist that looks up to them for job offerings are now getting pissed of their non nonchalant attitude towards us abeg make una help us beg them cos me I truly need a band I can play for as a drummer and this people just don't see the advantage in this aspect. apart from boosting their income flow, it also gives room for creativity abi why una think say average american musician no dey lack money ? you can imagine the day I saw Snoop Dogg's video live on stage for the first time, I nearly cried ,

So please help us beg our musicians to try and improvise, Instrumentalists dey suffer,
Re: Where Can I Get Naija Music Instrumentals? by youngdigi(m): 2:31am On Oct 30, 2007
i know psquare got 2 instrumentals on their cd, so im sure a couple of naija artists do have them, im not sure if they release singles for their cds, but atleast they shud be able to get some instrumentals, a friend of mine also hooked me up with stylee instrumentals (jimmy jatt/2face/mode9),

abeg if u got the hookup or any instrumentals, hook a broda up, pls, ejo, biko
Re: Where Can I Get Naija Music Instrumentals? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2007
Alright,
you have to tell us about the artist you want.
I guess you know Mike Aremu, Orlando Julius, Agboola Shadare, and Seun's
album aren't that difficult to get. and if you have a high taste go to
Jazz Standard at Ikeja.

Hope I answered you well?
Re: Where Can I Get Naija Music Instrumentals? by youngdigi(m): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2007
dason, thanks for replying this post, thanks for the info, unfortunately i am not in naija at the moment, i'm sure if i was there, i'll be able to get it some way, but anyways, here are the beats i'm actually looking for

faze - kpokpodi kpokpo
2face - see me so
olu maintain - yahoozee
Re: Where Can I Get Naija Music Instrumentals? by aramibayo(f): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2007
hi,u can get Naija music instrumentals on www.funafric.com,they have varieties of instrumentals that cut across all genre
Re: Where Can I Get Naija Music Instrumentals? by youngdigi(m): 2:35am On Nov 09, 2007
aramibayo:

hi,u can get Naija music instrumentals on www.funafric.com,they have varieties of instrumentals that cut across all genre

una wayo ppl, that site does not work, u guys shud TEST ur site first before putting it out to the general public, its ridiculous how many defects i came across on that site, i couldnt get anything done, couldnt listen to the music, couldnt buy, i put one song on the cart, and when i view my cart, i see 3 songs, thats straight up stupid, i can understand a few defects but if u have issues with the main goal of the site, then it should NOT launch, simple and plain

best of luck
Re: Where Can I Get Naija Music Instrumentals? by yomitel(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2007
Yes here I am for you, I am an instrumentalist call me on 08033713097 all send me an email here yomitel@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can I Get Naija Music Instrumentals? by aramibayo(f): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2007
its possible for your link to be having issues the day u visited the site,cos have been there and i was able to download, the cart isssue has been resolve,visit www.funafric and get the best of naija music and intrumentals
Re: Where Can I Get Naija Music Instrumentals? by ants(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2007
funafric's da bomb, i was able to play song previews and bought the controversial Yahoozye by Olu Maintain on the funafric site, i don't wanna believe this site was built in Nigeria but it was, kudos to the funafric team, peace out grin
Re: Where Can I Get Naija Music Instrumentals? by youngdigi(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2007
ok, let me try it again
Re: Where Can I Get Naija Music Instrumentals? by youngdigi(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2007
aramibayo i've just tried it again , and firstly, the cart issue has not been fixed

most importantly, when i get to the page to pay and click "Pay" button, i get the following error

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error Occured!!!
Error Description : Error converting data type varchar to datetime.
Error number : -2147217913
Error Source : Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server
Error Location : confirmpayment.asp
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URL: https://funafric.com/new/purchase/APIError.asp

ants, i also tried to buy the yahoozee to see if it was a prob with that song i wanted (tickle me) but i still get the same error, i don't understand how u were able to get them, i am paying with Paypal by the way

1 more question: after i make a payment, how long does it take for me to get the song? how is the song sent to me? email or what?
Re: Where Can I Get Naija Music Instrumentals? by youngdigi(m): 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2007
ok correction, although i go the above error message, i still got a confirmation from paypal saying the order went through.

smiley i can't belive i'm gonna get that alex zitto's tickle me
Re: Where Can I Get Naija Music Instrumentals? by Nobody: 5:10am On Feb 28, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo - The Vow (VIDEO WITH LYRICS) / Maye Hunta - Ekaette / Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.