Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Cut Your Electricity Bills Cost And Power Outage, Install A Solar Panel - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cut Your Electricity Bills Cost And Power Outage, Install A Solar Panel (707 Views)

Join Me And Learn As I Manufacture A Standard Solar Panel / How Much Does A 3 Ton Truck Cost, And Where Can 1 Buy A Good 1? / Inverter, Solar Panel,deep Cycle Battery,cctv Camera,industrial Ups Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cut Your Electricity Bills Cost And Power Outage, Install A Solar Panel by chatwitken: 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2012
Solar panel that can work throughtout the day and can also use electricity to charge the battery
No fuel shortages, the sun provides you with unlimited energy to recharge the battery
Environmental friendly, No emission,sounds,vibration
Little or No Maintenance
It is reliable and dependable

Suitable for churches,mosques,hotels,filling stations, shops,offices,shopping mall,apartments, residential houses,schools

For more details and enquires contact me
harkinade@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Create Wealth With Software Development / Make Money Printing Recharge Card At The Convenience Of Your Home.... / Stop Buying Adulterated Diesel(ago)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.