Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Supa Story 2 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Supa Story 2 (1573 Views)

Ekebe Supa. Young Boy Standing On His Mothers Booty / Supa Story 3 / Supa Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supa Story 2 by ekeroyal(m): 8:43pm On Feb 24, 2012
Continued from: www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-332851.0.html

Mr. Jide's a hunter who lives in a rural area. He's got a family of 12 besides his mother. His kids hated their grand mother. It happened that he lived during a time when there was lots of famine in his community as well as other communities around. He went into the forest in hunt for game but returned with none. The same senario continued for 3 consecutive days. Finally, he came across some mushroom poisonous & non-poisonous. He ignorantly picked all up because he could not see clearly due to hunger & tiredness.

When he got home, he passed all to his wife to prepare. He forgot to inform his wife that she needed to take out the poisnous ones. When he remembered it, the whole cooking was over. Just then a friend entered & told them not to worry, that the good mushrooms would out power the poisonous ones. But Jide was skeptical, but his wife said they should try some on bingo & if bingo never died after sometime then they can eat without getting scared.

So they passed some mushroom to bingo, he wasted no time in eating his porton. After 1 hour bingo was still moving around wagging it's tail happily. So they decided to eat, after eating everyone felt good. Not too long bingo was out of sight and suddenly a neighbour rushed to the Jides to inform them of bingo's death. Immediately they started inducing vomit but it never came. While desperate for anti-poison, their grandmother offered her bucket of urine to them which would serve as anti-poison. With alacrity they finished up the urine in the bucket & waited in queue as she supplied them more urine while they supplied her water to drink. 20 minutes later, a strange man visited them. The man's look was scary & out of fear they requested for more urine from grandma. Then the man suddenly said, please am sorry for the death of bingo. I mistakenly hit him.
'WHAT?' the Jides asked -they had taken enough grandma's urine therapy looking to vomit now again. sad sad sad sad

Moral: You may be in a seemingly fool's job, open you eyes. You never can tell. cheesy cheesy

UP NJPC
~~Peace People, good night~~
Re: Supa Story 2 by sutoboy(m): 6:50am On Feb 25, 2012
nice one bro!

ow u dey?
Re: Supa Story 2 by ekeroyal(m): 7:33am On Feb 25, 2012
^^tnx bro., am very fine and hope you are too.
Very good morning to you pal.
Re: Supa Story 2 by sutoboy(m): 7:38am On Feb 25, 2012
yeah am cool bro!

Top of the morning!
Re: Supa Story 2 by ekeroyal(m): 7:43am On Feb 25, 2012
good hope you remember we're having a match on monday against those Babylonians called trojan projan.

Please try to give it your best, so we win and entertain the audience as well as that has been our legacy for years.
Re: Supa Story 2 by sutoboy(m): 7:49am On Feb 25, 2012
sure now!

i will be back to training pitch soon!

just a break for this wedding tins!
Re: Supa Story 2 by ekeroyal(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2012
ok then, please don't let any gal or alcohol prevent you from being in top shape. Whatever, I believe in you sense of judgement.
Re: Supa Story 2 by sutoboy(m): 8:00am On Feb 25, 2012
yeah trust me now!
Re: Supa Story 2 by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2012
*throws dynamite inside thread* angry
Re: Supa Story 2 by sutoboy(m): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2012
dynamite refused to explode

****dancing AZUTO****
Re: Supa Story 2 by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2012
*throws 2 lions into thread* angry

*locks thread with padlock* angry

"SUTOBOY IN THE LIONS THREAD" tongue
Re: Supa Story 2 by sutoboy(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2012
Angel Michael enter the thread and rescue sutoboy!

now dancing ***Opelope Jesu***
Re: Supa Story 2 by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2012
angel micheal ko angel bushy-anus ni,

*throws anoda lion inside thread* angry
Re: Supa Story 2 by sutoboy(m): 10:11am On Feb 25, 2012
out of thread already!

throws Donkollione and Bin to the thread!
Re: Supa Story 2 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2012
Hmm nice joke.
Re: Supa Story 2 by sutoboy(m): 1:19am On Mar 01, 2012
yeah thanks jere booqee
Re: Supa Story 2 by Homar(m): 7:15am On Mar 01, 2012
Too funny
Re: Supa Story 2 by sutoboy(m): 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2012
o ti ye e!
Re: Supa Story 2 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2012
mtchew
Re: Supa Story 2 by ekeroyal(m): 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2012
tnx Homar & Boo.

As for Priest Otooro, I understand your problem sir. You need Xanax, after which you need some sprinkling of 'cele water' then you'll be sent to Mikuz for cane deliverance. Am sure it's better than asylum in yaba left.
Re: Supa Story 2 by ekeroyal(m): 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2012
*puts a dynamite each into dustbin & donkey's joysticks respectively*
Re: Supa Story 2 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2012
^^^^ their joysticks are dynamites already grin
Re: Supa Story 2 by ekeroyal(m): 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2012
^you must be speaking outta experience. Now am suspecting you, Priest Otooro sad
Re: Supa Story 2 by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 03, 2012
i don't knw wat u're talking about grin
Re: Supa Story 2 by ekeroyal(m): 3:19am On Mar 05, 2012
^^I swear you know cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hope you're not of that number tongue tongue tongue
Re: Supa Story 2 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2012
i still don't understand. . . . . . cheesy
Re: Supa Story 2 by ekeroyal(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^ok, let's assume you don't understand. Hope that is fine with you undecided

(1) (Reply)

The A. B. C. Of You! / A Lady Laying Egg / All Time Best Of Jokes; Just For Fun!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.