Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Is Land In Isheri North A Good Investment? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Land In Isheri North A Good Investment? (923 Views)

Photos From The Building Collapse In Isheri-Magodo, Lagos In The Morning / Service Plots For Sale In Isheri North GRA LAGOS. / There Is Land For Sale At Maryland Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Land In Isheri North A Good Investment? by Mlud: 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2012

I have read a lot about the benefits of owning property in Isheri North, Lagos :-

Proximity to the Lagos/Ibadan Expressway
Proximity to 3rd Mainland to access the Island
Planned infrasructure
Etc etc

I have been offered the Lagos State scheme (resale) and private land (a new planned estate, well beyond the Lagos State scheme and past the different estates, but at a good price.

My question

Is the whole area still good to buy and build my home in Lagos? I am concerned with the story of floods and poor drainage.

On my last visit a year ago, the main road leading off the expressway is still untarred.

The fact that Lagos and Ogun are now governed by the same party has so far made no difference.

I like the area but do not want to be at the mercy of floods each time it rains.

I like the area and do NOT want to go as far as Mowe/ Ofada/ Ibafon.

I need our advice good people.

Thanks.
Re: Is Land In Isheri North A Good Investment? by Mlud: 3:28am On Mar 05, 2012
Still waiting for someone knowledgeable to comment or advice please.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Land 4 Sale In Abuja. Direct Allocation From Bwari Municipal Area Council. / Brand New 5bedroom Detached House With 2room Bq @ Vgc For Sale 75m (pix) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.