Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Real Leather Handbags And Party Purses - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Real Leather Handbags And Party Purses (2470 Views)

Quality UK Fashion Handbags And Shoes At Its Cheapest (wholesale And Retail) / Make Up And Gele Training, Make Up And Gele Artisty,event And Party Planning/mgt / Designers Leather Handbags @ Wholesale Prices - Free Delivery Within Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Leather Handbags And Party Purses by Dblank(f): 3:28am On Feb 25, 2012
Hi fellow nairalanders,Trendy YETZ handbags is a handbag and party purses shop we deal in real leather handbags,office handbags,party purses for different occasions,WHOLESALE shopping bags.If you are also RESELLING we sell at wholesale prices and cargo to anywhere in the world.Look us up on FACEBOOK[TRENDY YETZ HANDBAGS] and LIKE our page.Thank you.

Re: Real Leather Handbags And Party Purses by srivastava(m): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2012
I like the red color one which is unique and trendy
Re: Real Leather Handbags And Party Purses by Dblank(f): 9:26pm On Feb 25, 2012
For more info and price E mail us on Maapolorun@gmail.com

Re: Real Leather Handbags And Party Purses by Dblank(f): 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2012
Or LIKE our page on facebook TRENDY YETZ HANDBAG.

Re: Real Leather Handbags And Party Purses by Dblank(f): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2012
Also available in DARK BROWN PURSE.Home delivery available and also to resell

Re: Real Leather Handbags And Party Purses by aliliaquat: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2012
nice post,
Re: Real Leather Handbags And Party Purses by hobyner(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2012
nice pst cheesy, you can post your items for on www.droparena.com
Re: Real Leather Handbags And Party Purses by luckyrabbit31: 7:10am On Mar 07, 2012
Love the design, so elegant grin
Re: Real Leather Handbags And Party Purses by Dblank(f): 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2012
[i][/i]Thank u all.Check out TRENDY YETZ HANDBAGS ON FACEBOOK

Re: Real Leather Handbags And Party Purses by Mynd44: 1:07am On Mar 13, 2012
They don't look real to me oooo.
Re: Real Leather Handbags And Party Purses by Dblank(f): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2012
Search TRENDY YETZ HANDBAGS ON FACEBOOK and see more love handbags and purses.

Re: Real Leather Handbags And Party Purses by Dblank(f): 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2012
Mynd_44: They don't look real to me oooo.
.@MYN44 Which one of the handbags those not look real to you?my dear they are all real leather handbags okay.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Brazilian ,malaysian And Argentina Human Hair Available / Veggies Lightening Cream And Herbal Soap / Get Your Authentic Club & Country Football Jerseys With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.