Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business (4225 Views)

One On One Training On raw Cashew Nuts Trading: U Cant Afford To Miss This! / Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. / Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by lomzy1(m): 9:12am On Feb 25, 2012
We are in another season of cashew nuts business. It is time for local farmers, local agents/distributors, suppliers and exporters to make money.
A business man or a trader can. only fit into 2 of d mentioned categories. Its either Ʊ are a supplier (supplying to cashew nuts export companies in Nigeria, basically Lagos who in turn export it abroad, most of these companies are owned by indians, india is one of d largest importer and exporter of cashew nuts!!! It would be interesting to know that india produce cashew nuts but they are one of d largest importers and exporter of cashew nuts in d world. This is possible because india have a free trade agreement with most asian countries thus it is better for those countries to import from india rather than import from africa or any other country.
Going into cashew business is not an easy for a new beginner cos a lot of things have to be put into consideration eg,
1. Do Ʊ want to be a supplier (supplying to export companies in lagos)
2. Do Ʊ want to export yourself (selling to overseas buyers)
3. Capital requirement (how much are Ʊ willing to invest Considering the above two options, an exporter requires more capital)

What Ʊ need to know about cashew business / terms.

1. Cashew nuts are sold per ton.
2.13 bags make a ton. 30 tons make a truck / long trailer.
3. Grading or scaling : Ʊ need to know how it is measured, weighed and packaged in bags, if not Ʊ will be cheated by local agents or distributors, they will cheat Ʊ in your presence.
4. Quality or KOR : cashew nuts in nigeria are priced and negotiated based on d quality. D quality of Nigeria cashew nuts is between 42 - 54 KOR. There is a way this test is carried out by exporters, d test is physical and Ʊ could monitored it yourself but Ʊ need to have an idea/knowledge about it or else Ʊ will be cheated by these indian exporters.
5. Price ; cashew nuts price fluctuate almost every week, so Ʊ need to know d current price at every point in time.
6. Packaging: cashew nuts could be packaged in two bags only namely jute or polythene, this also determines d final price Ʊ buy from local sellers and d price Ʊ sell to exporters. Cashew nuts in jute bags are more expensive than polythene bags. Most exporters prefer it in jute bags.
7. Haulage or trucking : Ʊ need to know d price Ʊ will transport ur cashew nuts from one destination to the other, this also affects d price in a way.
8. Exporters of cashew nuts in Nigeria: they are mainly in lagos and mostly indian companies.
9. Where to get cashew nuts in Nigeria: Ʊ need to know d source of your business.
10. If Ʊ are exporting, Ʊ need to know d export duty, fob price, cnf price and freight price.

Advise : first timers, Ʊ have to be very careful abt this business, some people are using this business to defraud unsuspecting traders. Most people organize seminars and will only tell Ʊ how to make money in cashew business but they will never tell Ʊ how risky, vulnerable it is. Most of these seminar organize have near been to any of d villages that produce cashew nuts, they've never been to d farms, meet with d local farmers, local distributors, do not know that the quality determines d price, etc.

Pls note that cashew is profitable if Ʊ have everything under your control I.e good quality, right people working for Ʊ, capital (very important cos Ʊ could buy in large qty and store for a higher price later, Ʊ will also have an edge over your competitors), entering d biz at d right time, at an early period, especially now, february, price is still low now, but it will go higher by next month, march.

I could go on and on talking about this business.

Research is very necessary, do your own little research before Ʊ venture into this biz (Ʊ either succeed or fail) it depends on how best Ʊ manage every situation Ʊ encounter during d course of d biz.
I wish Ʊ all good luck.

This is just ♏Ɣ own piece of contribution to nairaland. I have gained a lot on this wonderful site. Ǻ♍ proud to be a nairalander!!

I have just shared with Ʊ what Ʊ have normally paid for. it might not be detailed enough but I guess it would help some folks out there who have been trying to go into cashew business but don't know where to start from.
This is just the theory aspect, the main work is physical, Ʊ have to be present wherever Ʊ are buying from, don't just sit down in lagos or wherever and expect your consignment to get to Ʊ without stories, even those who have been in d game for long still monitor it physically sometimes), let your level of trust be minimal. I know a lot of people that have lost money in this business, I was a victim also when I started!! Buy as they say experience is d best teacher, I have a lot of experience ever since.

I think I have to stop here. I wish Ʊ guys best of luck.
Re: Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by lomzy1(m): 8:02am On Dec 17, 2012
A COMPREHENSIVE TEXTBOOK ON CASHEW NUTS TRADING:
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO ORDER:
https://www.nairaland.com/1090563/comprehensive-textbook-cashew-nuts-trading..now
Re: Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by lomzy1(m): 11:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
A COMPREHENSIVE TEXTBOOK ON CASHEW NUTS TRADING.
PLS FOLLOW THIS LINK TO ORDER YOURS:
https://www.nairaland.com/1090563/comprehensive-textbook-cashew-nuts-trading..now

Re: Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by lomzy1(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2012
A COMPREHENSIVE TEXTBOOK ON CASHEW NUTS TRADING.
PLS FOLLOW THIS LINK TO ORDER YOURS:
Re: Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by lomzy1(m): 8:47am On Dec 21, 2012
A COMPREHENSIVE TEXTBOOK ON CASHEW NUTS TRADING:
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO ORDER:
Re: Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by Chudoify: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2012
Rubbish ebook.get out of here.have you exported anything before?rubbish!
Re: Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by lomzy1(m): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2012
Chudoify: Rubbish ebook.get out of here.have you exported anything before?rubbish!
I would have chosen not to respond but u don't come online to say what u don't know about.
Have u bought d book u are condemning?
How did u know I have not exported anything before?
Do u know me?
I believe ur answers to these questions are negative.
Why not let people who have bought the book come out to condemn d book. For your information all i've been getting is positive feedback from people who have bought the book. May be u r one of d callers that asked for free copies!
U wld have asked for a free copy of d book instead of coming online to say "rubbish" here.
People who are in cashew nuts line will simply tell u that the free report I wrote is very eduvative n informative. And therefore any book published by me wld be very useful and helpful.
I will not join issues with ur likes anymore. My work speaks for itself.
And sorry to disappoint u.. I have exported cashew nuts before.. And by d grace of God I shall export again next season.. Ur likes can't stop me.
Re: Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by chemashie(m): 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
All these are done to lure unsuspecting newbies into unnecessary biz idea. If you need anything about cashew nut, just go to warehouse where they have it & chat with the owner. You can make money as sourcing agent linking buyers to them. Those that brought them to lagos also need buyers as soon as possible to avoid paying warehouse fee. Go on alibaba, search for cashew nuts & study the neccessary info about it.
If you buy ebook, i promise you won‘t make anything from it cos some of the ebook writer knew nothing about it. Just look for cashew nuts from ogbomoso or anyigba, those ones sell like pure water cos they r the best in naija.
Re: Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by lomzy1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2012
chemashie: All these are done to lure unsuspecting newbies into unnecessary biz idea. If you need anything about cashew nut, just go to warehouse where they have it & chat with the owner. You can make money as sourcing agent linking buyers to them. Those that brought them to lagos also need buyers as soon as possible to avoid paying warehouse fee. Go on alibaba, search for cashew nuts & study the neccessary info about it.
If you buy ebook, i promise you won‘t make anything from it cos some of the ebook writer knew nothing about it. Just look for cashew nuts from ogbomoso or anyigba, those ones sell like pure water cos they r the best in naija.

Its a pity u don't know what u are talking about. I av some questions for you:
How will u determine d quality of d nuts if u go to any warehouse to purchase? Or u will accept whatever they tell u
Do u realize there are fraudsters out there who will tell u they av a specific quality and @ d end of d day they will sell low quality to u
So u want people to buy "see n buy" when they can easily get d nuts @ farm rates if they know how to
Do u know agents/suppliers can cheat u in your presence while weighing d nuts?
U said "just look for ogbomosho n anyingba cashew" na so dem dey look? I pity u.. I promise u'l buy rubbish n ur buyer wil give u peanuts @ d end of d day.. Do u knw they mix nuts?
If u buy in lagos warehouse how much will u sell to exporters if u are selling locally? When the export companies are busy buying fRom villages themselves?
Who in dis world will bring cashew nuts to lagos without having someone to sell to?
U mentioned ogbomosho n ayingba.. Can u tell me d diff btw ogbomosho cashew n ayingba cashew? If at all u know.(U are free to do research on it now though)
U also mentioned alibaba.. Well u may be lucky to get buyers on alibaba bt its a fact that 90% of cashew nuts importers will not deal with nigerians when it comes to cashew nuts biz.. D reason is obvious.
What other info can they get frm alibaba apart frm sourcing for buyers?
When u want to condemn something u know little about, I'l advise u not to generalize d issue. People that av bought the book have gained a lot while u r here criticizing what u av not read.
I was advised to write a book on cashew nuts by people I had one on one training with.. And also various calls I received from ppl who read my free report. Some live far away and they can't meet up with d training.
I dont organize seminar for personal reasons.
Next time u wanna critize, make sure u av facts abt wat u are criticizing.
If u wanna be convinced, buy d book. And I promise u I'l return ur money if u are not satisfied. That's d extent I can go to tell u d book is what any cashew trader should av. 2k is not my problem, am adding value to people's lives positively. A lady bought d book recently n told me if she had gotten dis kind of book @ d beginig of dis season, she wouldn't av lost almost 2.5m to an agent and funny enough she attended a seminar on cashew nuts for 5k.
Mind u.. I also advise people not to attend seminars cos as u rightly said most of them don't know abt cashew nuts.
The real work is on d field, not in classrooms.
Am expecting ur response.

1 Like

Re: Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by ennas: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
Re: Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by lomzy1(m): 11:47am On Jan 10, 2013
D season is almost here. Start all d necessary arrangements now.
Re: Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by lomzy1(m): 8:00am On Feb 13, 2013
We are in another season of cashew nuts business. It is time for local farmers, local agents/distributors, suppliers and exporters to make money.
A business man or a trader can. only fit into 2 of d mentioned categories. Its either Ʊ are a supplier (supplying to cashew nuts export companies in Nigeria, basically Lagos who in turn export it abroad, most of these companies are owned by indians, india is one of d largest importer and exporter of cashew nuts!!! It would be interesting to know that india produce cashew nuts but they are one of d largest importers and exporter of cashew nuts in d world. This is possible because india have a free trade agreement with most asian countries thus it is better for those countries to import from india rather than import from africa or any other country.
Going into cashew business is not an easy for a new beginner cos a lot of things have to be put into consideration eg,
3. Capital requirement (how much are Ʊ willing to invest Considering the above two options, an exporter requires more capital)

3. Grading or scaling : Ʊ need to know how it is measured, weighed and packaged in bags, if not Ʊ will be cheated by local agents or distributors, they will cheat Ʊ in your presence.
4. Quality or KOR : cashew nuts in nigeria are priced and negotiated based on d quality. D quality of Nigeria cashew nuts is between 42 - 54 KOR. There is a way this test is carried out by exporters, d test is physical and Ʊ could monitored it yourself but Ʊ need to have an idea/knowledge about it or else Ʊ will be cheated by these indian exporters.
5. Price ; cashew nuts price fluctuate almost every week, so Ʊ need to know d current price at every point in time.
6. Packaging: cashew nuts could be packaged in two bags only namely jute or polythene, this also determines d final price Ʊ buy from local sellers and d price Ʊ sell to exporters. Cashew nuts in jute bags are more expensive than polythene bags. Most exporters prefer it in jute bags.
7. Haulage or trucking : Ʊ need to know d price Ʊ will transport ur cashew nuts from one destination to the other, this also affects d price in a way.
8. Exporters of cashew nuts in Nigeria: they are mainly in lagos and mostly indian companies.
9. Where to get cashew nuts in Nigeria: Ʊ need to know d source of your business.
10. If Ʊ are exporting, Ʊ need to know d export duty, fob price, cnf price and freight price.

Advise : first timers, Ʊ have to be very careful abt this business, some people are using this business to defraud unsuspecting traders. Most people organize seminars and will only tell Ʊ how to make money in cashew business but they will never tell Ʊ how risky, vulnerable it is. Most of these seminar organize have near been to any of d villages that produce cashew nuts, they've never been to d farms, meet with d local farmers, local distributors, do not know that the quality determines d price, etc.

Pls note that cashew is profitable if Ʊ have everything under your control I.e good quality, right people working for Ʊ, capital (very important cos Ʊ could buy in large qty and store for a higher price later, Ʊ will also have an edge over your competitors), entering d biz at d right time, at an early period, especially now, february, price is still low now, but it will go higher by next month, march.

Research is very necessary, do your own little research before Ʊ venture into this biz (Ʊ either succeed or fail) it depends on how best Ʊ manage every situation Ʊ encounter during d course of d biz.
I wish Ʊ all good luck.

This is just ♏Ɣ own piece of contribution to nairaland. I have gained a lot on this wonderful site. Ǻ♍ proud to be a nairalander!!

I have just shared with Ʊ what Ʊ have normally paid for. it might not be detailed enough but I guess it would help some folks out there who have been trying to go into cashew business but don't know where to start from.
This is just the theory aspect, the main work is physical, Ʊ have to be present wherever Ʊ are buying from, don't just sit down in lagos or wherever and expect your consignment to get to Ʊ without stories, even those who have been in d game for long still monitor it physically sometimes), let your level of trust be minimal. I know a lot of people that have lost money in this business, I was a victim also when I started!! Buy as they say experience is d best teacher, I have a lot of experience ever since.

For advise, assistance, consulting and partnership, pls contact 08023881557, 07064821943, bimbolajide@hotmail.com
Re: Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by lomzy1(m): 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2013

I wish Ʊ all good luck.

For advise, assistance, consulting and partnership, pls contact 08023881557, 07064821943, bimbolajide@hotmail.com
Re: Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by chemashie(m): 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2013
You better find a way of getting loan & start supplying cashew nut before it is too late. I have done the biz more than once, not only cashew nut but also carbon black, shea nut/butter, honey, pks, groundnut etc.
If you are making money & you have more than enough clients to supply in Nigeria, i dont see reason why you should be selling ebook to unsuspecting Nigerians. Go get a life!
Re: Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by lomzy1(m): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2013
chemashie: You better find a way of getting loan & start supplying cashew nut before it is too late. I have done the biz more than once, not only cashew nut but also carbon black, shea nut/butter, honey, pks, groundnut etc.
If you are making money & you have more than enough clients to supply in Nigeria, i dont see reason why you should be selling ebook to unsuspecting Nigerians. Go get a life!

U r d one dat should get a life. If u know d joy I derive when I sell just one copy of d book. U wldnt come here to say rubbish and if u know d joy I derive when someone dat has bought d book calls me to thank me and pray for me.. U wld be silent forever.
D money I sell d book is nothing to me. Check d time I wrote d free report and d time I first posted d book advert, that will tell u I never intended to write d book.. Ppl advised me to write d book cos of my vast knowledge.
Am an exporter if u want to know. And my buyers come all d way from india to buy from me. I give them free accomodation through out their stay here. I also take them to d source of d crop. They trust me so much that they send money to me before the season starts.
Mehhn... U r just annoying. Pls get out and get a life.
Re: Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by chemashie(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2013
And you can‘t aford to use a paid advert to sell your crap but come to nairaland to do that. Adzeella still charges minimum of 1k & other websites. The likes of ayemibo, afuwape are doing it in a better way than this.
I have been xpecting positive feedbacks from those that have bought your ebooks but none came forward to do that. If you need a contact to buy cashew nuts in large quantity i can show you warehouses around 5 star b/stop & ile iwe meta all in isolo to get good nuts.
You need a change of job bro.
Re: Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by lomzy1(m): 10:14am On Feb 14, 2013
chemashie: And you can‘t aford to use a paid advert to sell your crap but come to nairaland to do that. Adzeella still charges minimum of 1k & other websites. The likes of ayemibo, afuwape are doing it in a better way than this.
I have been xpecting positive feedbacks from those that have bought your ebooks but none came forward to do that. If you need a contact to buy cashew nuts in large quantity i can show you warehouses around 5 star b/stop & ile iwe meta all in isolo to get good nuts.
You need a change of job bro.

Don't be ignorant. U simply don't know a jack abt cashew nuts.. How can I buy cashew nuts in lagos? Whr do dos warehouses u mentioned get der nuts from? I buy my nuts @ farm rates FYI. I think u need dis book more than anyone else.
Boy.. I guss u don't know ppl are raking in millions of naira tru nairaland adverts.. If u don't av anything to offer, simply read d news/gossip and leave. I'l only advise u to make good use of dis wonderful site instead of bringing down ppl who av positive stuff to offer.
Am not d kind of person dat will open diff usernames to make my product looks good. Besides if u check d number of guest on naairaland @ every point in time, u would knw more guests visit nairaland dan d members.
Am selling and making money while u r here hating!!!
I'l give u d book for free if na d 2k dey vex u.. I av bought several things on nairaland b4 and I never went bak to leave comments on d thread abt d products.. I wld only do so if I feel cheated or disapointed..
So has anybody commented negatively (dos dat av bougth d book).. Except low lifers like u.
Keep paying for adverts on dos websites u mentioned.. Nairaland is doing it for me.
Re: Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by chemashie(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2013
You are really working hard to sell this ebook as if your entire life depends on it. I tought you said you don‘t have multiple username on nairaland? And blinky777 is ur ghost or what with the same phone number & email.
I have told you to stop selling what you have not practised & find a way to raise loan for a better job. You don‘t even have a registered coy let alone to have NEPC license & u called urself an exporter.
I will be forced to open your nyansh if you quote me again.
Re: Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by lomzy1(m): 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2013
chemashie: You are really working hard to sell this ebook as if your entire life depends on it. I tought you said you don‘t have multiple username on nairaland? And blinky777 is ur ghost or what with the same phone number & email.
I have told you to stop selling what you have not practised & find a way to raise loan for a better job. You don‘t even have a registered coy let alone to have NEPC license & u called urself an exporter.
I will be forced to open your nyansh if you quote me again.

grin grin grin... i dont av a registered coy!!! blinky777 is definitely me and i registered it for another biz entirely and thats d hair business (blink hair).
wat nyash do u want to open? pls am waiting for u to open it with any lies you may want to cook up. who are you that i will not quote?
Re: Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by EXPORTFINANCE: 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cashew nuts available for Vietnam and Indian importers...(Ogbomosho spec)...kindly contact +2348077881934, Skype: alarape.lanre2
Re: Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by lomzy1(m): 10:01am On Feb 14, 2016
The National flag off for 2016 Cashew season has been scheduled to hold on the 29th of february, in ilorin, at the kwara state banquet hall.
Time: 9 am prompt.
It has been postponed from 15th.
Re: Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by EXPORTFINANCE: 12:26am On Apr 08, 2016
I need cashew nuts in stock only!...load and pay basis only!!...call 08026225888
Re: Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by EXPORTFINANCE: 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2019
CAN YOU DELIVER TO LAGOS WAREHOUSE AT A VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE?......

Hello Cashew Nut suppliers,

We are taking RCN 2020 crop in our Lagos Warehouse.

Supplier should take note of this specification:
Moisture not more than 10%
KOR - 48-50+lbs
NC- 190+

Payment on delivery after weight inspection and quality testing.

For Price confirmation...
Please call: 08037171978
08077881934 (WhattApp)
Re: Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by EXPORTFINANCE: 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
We want dried raw cashew nuts 2020!....
Cash on Delivery only!....
08077881934 (whats-app)
Re: Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business by EXPORTFINANCE: 12:26am On Jul 07, 2020
we are still buying 08077881934 whatsapp only

(1) (Reply)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, AMAZON.COM & 1688.COM - SHIP TO NIGERIA AT CHEAPEST RATE / Forex-----get Mbfx.v2;the Most Successful System In The Market! / Original Mens Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.