Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

This Is How I Make Money Betting On Football Matches,join Me Now 4 Free - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / This Is How I Make Money Betting On Football Matches,join Me Now 4 Free (1796 Views)

2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Matches Today (notables) / Do You Bet On Football? This Is Wining Predictions / Latest Footballnews:english Premier League Results For Matches Played Yesterday: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is How I Make Money Betting On Football Matches,join Me Now 4 Free by ikecinho(m): 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2012
Do u want to start making serious cash betting on soccer games online,i know many of u wil say they dnt lik gambling,but let me tall u,i dnt think betting on football is gamble to me,i take it as my own personal biz.ok anwser this question,if Man-u is hosting at home with blackburn and i bet on Man-u,do u think am gambling?even if is a deaf person he/she has allready knws the team to win.so if u want to make serious money trading on soccer event then u must take it as ur own person business.last month i trade on 215 matches and i won 186 and lost 29 my total profit as of last month is 79.000,which is $550 in my betting account.i started with just #5.000 and now i have make alot of money in it,i know u would like to be in my shoe but dnt worry this is ur time to join me now,yes u can join me without paying a dime to me for the picks i wil b sending to u.yes is 100% free to join and for those of u who are doubting me i wil drop some of the matches i have
place my bet on later at the end of this post.and for those of u who want to join kindly send ur email with subject:PLEASE I WANT TO JOIN and in body write were u hear about this great offer. Now here are some of my weekend picks u can check them out on LIVESCORE.COM and see the result urself.
ENGLISH LEAGUE
NEWCASTLE 2 WIN
WIGAN VS A.VILLA TAKE OVER 2.5
ASENAL VS TOTT OVER 2.5
MAN.U TO WIN
GERMAN LEAGUE
WERDER BREME OVER 2.5
BAYER MUNICH VS SCHALKAOVER 2.5
NETHERLAND EREDIVISIE LEAGUE
RODA TO WIN
AJAX TO WIN
TWENTE TO WIN
AZ ALKMAAR VS HEEREVEEN OVER 2.5

PORTUGAL LEAGUE
MARITO TO WIN AND OVER 2.5
BENFICA TO WIN 2ND HALF
PORTO TO WIN
BRAGA TO WIN

SPANISH

VILLAREAL OVER 2.5
REAL MADRID OVER 2.5
BARCE OVER 2.5

ENGLAND LEAGUE 2 SWINDON TO WIN

ENGLAND CHAMP,

WEST HAM OVER 2.5 ENGLAND LEAGUE 1

HUDDERSFIELD TO WIN

ENGLAND COMFERENCE

FLEETWOOD TO WIN
WREXHAM TO WIN.

IF U WOULD LIKE TO JOIN ME ON MY SOCCER RICHES FOR FREE AND GET 100percent OF MY PICKS.JUST SEND AN EMAIL TO ikecinho@live.com and i will reply u on wath to do,but note tha u dont need to pay a dime to me,
YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK WITH ebubechukwu calistus
or ADD ME ON 2GO WITH IKECINHO.U CAN ALSO CALL ME ON 08031936051.THIS IS UR TIME MAKE IT WITH SOCCER BETTING.HURRY NOW AND JOIN ME

(1) (Reply)

If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear / Everton Vs Liverpool (0 - 2) On Saturday 1st October 2011 / Barcelona's Andres Iniesta Wins The 2012 UEFA Best Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.