Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Infertility?here My Own Story - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Infertility?here My Own Story (556 Views)

Natural Solutions To All Infertility Problems / Coping With Infertility / Roles Of Onion In Men Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infertility?here My Own Story by goscom: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2012
This msg is for the hopeless couples who have wondered d wilderness of childlessness.
I got married Nov ,2009 and we couldn have any sign of hope until Feb 2011.So many suggestions from family and friends.We were adviced to make appeal sacrifice(ERU EGBE).We were ask to use fertility drugs like Chlomin etc.we were ask to do series of tests and scanning.But we couldnt do any of this.but thank God today,we have our baby,no fetish,no drugs,no tests.no surgery.we are not better than you at all but God did it.your crying will turn to Joy soon.
God we not tear your pucket before he gives you joy.Most expensive things like,life,air,rain,sun are given to us FREE.your problem may be that you dont know the truth yet.when you know the TRUTH,the truth shall set you free.
I cannot tell you my full story now cos am preparing for an outing somewhere.Lets share d problem together at:rubicon.solution@yahoo.com
*if you are on facebook, send ur name to +2348164052089/+2348157669448.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE,

(1) (Reply)

Health / Lung Cancer, Maintainance Therapy / Lots Of Weight Inspite Of Exercise & Healthy Eating? It Could B A Bacteria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.