Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

We Need Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Need Fresh Graduates (2628 Views)

Nationwide Job Placement By EMC {FRESH GRADUATES} / More Fresh Graduates Wanted For Immediate Employment Across Lagos As Marketing Executives / Problems Fresh Graduates Are Facing: Me I No Gbadun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Fresh Graduates by venivi: 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2012
A new generation Business Support Agency requires the services of Fresh Graduates as Brand Executives.

The Ideal Candidate:

Must have completed the NYSC programme and not before year 2011.
Between 21 and 28 years old
Must be resident in Lagos
Must be very smart, dynamic and with good interpersonal skills

To apply, state the following on separate lines and send to  venivisolutions@yahoo.com:
name,age,address,higher institution(s) attended,class of qualification(s), telephone,nysc discharge year/batch,state of deployment.

Note:
1. This application closes on: March 9th , 2012.
2. Do not attach your typed CV.
Re: We Need Fresh Graduates by Obinoscopy(m): 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2012
Please can you give us the contact address of ur company or something that will improve on the credibility of your advert (like the name of the recruiting company or ur company if different or website) so that nairalanders will be encouraged to apply.

Also you posted a similar advert in october last year:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=793287.msg9450676#msg9450676

Is it the same advert or an extension of it?

Regards
Re: We Need Fresh Graduates by venivi: 2:49pm On Feb 29, 2012
This is a fresh exercise and it's very credible. I'm very sure that we would have been reported if the last one was a scam. Applicants were even paid a token for inconvenience.

I cannot reveal the details of the company on an open forum like this.

Hope that answers your queries.
Re: We Need Fresh Graduates by 1forall: 10:01pm On Feb 29, 2012
venivi:

I cannot reveal the details of the company on an open forum like this.

You have just advertised vacancies on an open forum but can't tell the name of the employer in the same open forum?

Can you tell why please because I am very curious to know what you are hiding oh?
Re: We Need Fresh Graduates by ajirapsy(m): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2012
It is very easy to spot scam job adverts. Am sure this is one of them. Fellow NL, shine ur eyes. Don't part with your hard earned lil cheese. Am speaking from Lagos experience,
Re: We Need Fresh Graduates by venivi: 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2012
I'm not revealing the address because of job seekers' acts of lobbying. we don't even hold tests at our office.
This is very real and credible.
Re: We Need Fresh Graduates by Dorkky: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2012
I submitted my CV last yr for this same post,till date I didnt hear from them.Just pray that they wud get back to you!
Re: We Need Fresh Graduates by iebelieve(m): 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2012
i guess dear fellow NLanders, we shud be asking what this guys do with fresh graduates CV since they are just compilling them, two pple have confirmed that this same advert came online last year and no further information was heard and this year again, another same advert, What does this guys do with pple's cvs.abi are thet building an online CV directory grin cheesy
Re: We Need Fresh Graduates by orisebawo(m): 6:47am On Mar 04, 2012
h
Re: We Need Fresh Graduates by venivi: 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2012
Were you invited for an aptitude test? Many didn't fit the criteria but they applied; They gave the team a lot of headache.
That's why we discouraged submission of CVs as attachments this time. You may take another look at the format this time.
Re: We Need Fresh Graduates by Clemayara(m): 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2012
Hi Guys. Why not just give this a shot. No one knows where one's fortune might come from. As for me, I applied last week and was later replied as a way of confirming receipt of my application. I think they are real. However the questions we should be asking is "what would be the job description of this opening?" thank you

(1) (Reply)

Falcon Petroleum / Job Vacancy For Female Customer Service Officer In Lagos / Today Is My Birthday But There's Nothing To Celebrate About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.