Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria (47900 Views)

5 Best Forex Traders In The World You Should Know About / The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! / The Best Forex Broker Pls Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by Str8t4word: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2012
Hi,

I'm about to start trading in Forex and just want to seek your candid opinion on the best trading platform in Nigeria. I am actually based in the US, but a friend told me to open an account from Nigeria to avoid paying tax. Hope to get some insightful responses.

Thanks.
Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by 05: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2012
Well, there are quite a number of Fx Brokers in Nigeria. Of all, I use Alpari and recommend it. I use Alpari for zulutrade, there are other services you will enjoy with Alpari. Alpari's link on my blog at WWW.MYZULUTRADER. where I teach interested individuals for FREE on How To Use Zulutrade.

If there is any personal questions you would like to ask me, reach me via plentygraze@yahoo.co.uk

2 Likes

Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by Marvel606: 12:41am On Feb 28, 2012
I'm amazed that in the last few years Nigerians haven't woken up and seen the scam Alpari had been screwing traders with. I'd traded with them and lost over 20k Sterling and my brother who introduced me in2 FX trading 5 yrs ago must have lost around 250k Dollars.
Why, 'cos they a'int an ECN (ECN (Electronic Communication Network) where customers can trade on prices streamed by multiple large banks and prime brokers. They manipulate quotes, simple as that.
Myself and a group of friends are gathering enough evidence to take to the regulators here in d UK and sue their ass, ''watch this space'',
So, for u guys stil trading with Alpari, close ur a/c's and go find a decent ECN broker (fxcm, Dukoscopy (for large Classic a/c's ) or Saxobank. They're out there, u gats 2 just open ur eyes and don't jump into FX trading 'cos everyone else does it. I learnt my lessons and making a good living off trading nw.

5 Likes

Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by jamace(m): 6:30am On Feb 28, 2012
^^Good expose. Same with Liteforex.ng, very dubious broker.
Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by 05: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2012
Marvel606:

I'm amazed that in the last few years Nigerians haven't woken up and seen the scam Alpari had been screwing traders with. I'd traded with them and lost over 20k Sterling and my brother who introduced me in2 FX trading 5 yrs ago must have lost around 250k Dollars.
Why, 'cos they a'int an ECN (ECN (Electronic Communication Network) where customers can trade on prices streamed by multiple large banks and prime brokers. They manipulate quotes, simple as that.
Myself and a group of friends are gathering enough evidence to take to the regulators here in d UK and sue their Bottom, ''watch this space'',
So, for u guys stil trading with Alpari, close ur a/c's and go find a decent ECN broker (fxcm, Dukoscopy (for large Classic a/c's ) or Saxobank. They're out there, u gats 2 just open ur eyes and don't jump into FX trading 'cos everyone else does it. I learnt my lessons and making a good living off trading nw.

Well, I don't know what Marvel606 is talking about. Are you sure? I don't know what you did that zapped your money. You claim that you lost money because Alpari isn't running ECN. I will say that is not true. Alpari runs 2 variety of ECN Accounts on the MT4 Platform which are: PAMM.ECN.MT4 and PRO.ECN.MT4. Other account types include MICRO.MT4,MICRO.MT4.SWAPFREE, CLASSIC.MT4,CLASSIC.MT4.SWAPFREE,CLASSIC.NDD.MT4, PAMM.MT4,PAMM.NDD.MT4.

On Systematic Platform: (CLASSIC.SYSTEMATIC,CLASSIC.SYSTEMATIC.SWAPFREE,PAMM.SYSTEMATIC)

On Alpari.Direct Platform: (PRO.DIRECT)

On Zulutrade Platform: (CLASSIC.ZULUTRADE,CLASSIC.NDD.ZULUTRADE)

To Check this for yourself, click the Alpari Banner on the sidebar of WWW.MYZULUTRADER. and can likewise learn the simple way of usind the Zulutrade Platform.

Cheers!
Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by Str8t4word: 12:09am On Feb 29, 2012
Thank you all for your contributions.

@ Marvel606
Thanks for the info. I think I will really need your advice and expertise. I am new into Forex Trading and I have played around with a demo account for a while and think I am ready to go life. I had the demo account with fxcm and was about opening a life account with them when a friend told me to better open the account from Nigeria because of the tax here in the US and that I'll also have to open a domiciliary account so as to fund my account as well as subsequent transfers or withdrawals. Is there a way we can talk off NL? I will really need your help. My email address is davoj1@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by edujoy(m): 9:57am On Feb 29, 2012
Gkfx just arrived Nigeria not long ago.
You can check them out. I think they are the only true branch office in Nigeria most other brokers are just affiliates or IBs
www.gkfx.com/ng

hope this helps
Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by Chitika: 4:56am On Mar 05, 2012
Forex-Metal.com is very good if you are looking for Metatrader 4 broker.
Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:16am On May 23, 2012
I recommend FXPRO Platform in terms of timely deposit and withdrawals and secondly,I urge you to sign up for a credit card to enable a sameday transaction for your forex career.
For investors of forex. I can trade for you with as low as 50K on an interest of 25% every month. However, the more capital you invest with, the more interest on your investment.
View my recent trades and contact me as soon as possible.

Marceli725@gmail.com
+2348022655834

Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 23, 2012
AGEA is my best platform; AKWABOOK can manage ur funds for u, sign up @ www.akwabook.com to see their investment program or send an email to akwabook@gmail.com
Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by kofintie: 6:06pm On May 24, 2012
i will advice to try this link and register for free www.easy-forex.com/210348 because there is no commissions on your profit and no taxes because the company bears all the taxes.if you need any assistance email me isaac_mensah46@yahoo.com i will glad to assist.
Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by jamace(m): 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2012
Anything Naija get K-LEG for now. Wait until Naija improves.
Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by temifx: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2012
the best trading broker is instantforex
click this link to open account
http://instaforex.com/?x=bimbreal
wish u the best
Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by jamace(m): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2012
Why is that most respondents to this thread claiming to use one broker or the other are not contibuting in the thread "FOREX TRADE ALERTS" in this Forum?
Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by orums(m): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2012
FOREX TRADE ENTRIES 03/09/2012
GBP/USD SELL STOP@1.5838 STOPLOSS@1.5888@TAKE PROFIT@1.5782
Get details on how to trade Forex profitably @ www.fxbloomstrategies.com
Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by shilox(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
orums: FOREX TRADE ENTRIES 03/09/2012
GBP/USD SELL STOP@1.5838 STOPLOSS@1.5888@TAKE PROFIT@1.5782
Get details on how to trade Forex profitably @ www.fxbloomstrategies.com

Nice work, but you need more to convince us here about what you got.
What you provided on your website has no equity curve and the rest of other things you find on a detailed report.

Tell me dis can't be photo shopped.
Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by peterowode: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
Bro, I would recommend you use Insta Forex Company Group. Have been using them for the last couple of years now and they are very good. For the following reasons:

Best trading conditions,
fast deposits and withdrawals,
30% free bonus on deposits,
Highest leverage & very safe trading,
ForexCopy & PAMM options,
Free VPS and many more.

Open an account with their official representatives in Nigeria: www.instaforexngr.com

And get free $10 added to your trading capital, as well as opportunity to get free signals providers & Expert Advisor from one of our successful traders.
Pls call 08065167701 for details.

Learn and master the act of forex trading at www.forextrading23.com
Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by aeone1: 9:44am On Jan 25, 2013
http://liteforex.com.ng/ Guys I trade in Russia, but I think this guys are Legit. Cus I was referred here by a credible source. For Me, I prefer person to person dealings. Does anyone know a broker in Calabar?
Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by WinningEdge: 12:07am On Aug 03, 2013
Brand new promo at MAYZUS -
40% BONUS on all deposits.
Hurry up, promo expires at the end of August!
To receive your 40% bonus, you need to have a live trading account with MAYZUS, either LITEForex or REALForex or MT5 Real trading account and deposit funds in it through our Client Cabinet.

click the link below to make your review and open your trading account with MAYZUS:

https://secure.mayzus.com/go.php?cid=1&bid=28&uid=13421039962064

Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by Kirinwa: 1:41am On Aug 03, 2013
edujoy: Gkfx just arrived Nigeria not long ago.
You can check them out. I think they are the only true branch office in Nigeria most other brokers are just affiliates or IBs
www.gkfx.com/ng

hope this helps

This is a useless broker.Scammers angry
Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by Kirinwa: 1:44am On Aug 03, 2013
jamace: Anything Naija get K-LEG for now. Wait until Naija improves.

Yes but why so? Is it a curse?
Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by instaforexngr(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
ccv
Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by instaforexngr(m): 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
The best Nigeria Forex trading platform is Instaforex.
Fast execution and no slippages.
Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by jamace(m): 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Kirinwa:

Yes but why so? Is it a curse?
I just can't explain it. I wonder why. undecided
Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by fxstory(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
you can try xm
Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by joeyarticles: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2015
Trade Credit insurance: Globalization And e-business Opportunities (insurance Premium)

The amount of the agreed premium which is imposed on the defined insurance policy and is mainly based on the type of transaction or agreement they had and also the amount involved. Meanwhile, a reference for both the insurer and the insured should at least be in a duplicate form. This duplicate can or will be used for clarification during claims or if by chance there was any damage. This guarantees the insured fulfills his part of the deal, which is mainly to grant claims to any form losses incurred against any insured property.

http://www.joeyarticles.com/trade-credit-insurance-globalization-ebusiness-opportunities-insurance-premium/
Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by healthtech147: 5:21am On May 12, 2016
To make money in financial market is simple when you follow your friend that is trend dont trade against your friend cos fianacial markey payoooooooooo. join us via our whatsapp group for free/paid signal. Stop wasting your hard earning follow guru traders and make cool $$$$$$> God help us

1 Like

Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by Alert1(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2016
massage me if you noo you perfect in forest trade
Re: Best Forex Trading Platform In Nigeria by nassipickin(m): 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
FOREX FOR AGRIBUSINESS
When Land, Labor, Water, and the periodics of Weather is employed to create a Product / Farm Produce, and the Produce is processed for the Market; then an Agribusiness Value-Chain is said to be created by each block of activity that arrived at the market. Consider the following blocks:
a.) Land, Labor, Water, Weather
(especially agricultural land / private estates in Lagos / Ogun axis)
b.) Produce
c.) Process
d.) Market
Each block however is supposed to be interrelated and interdependent for the actual Value of the Chain to be harnessed.
FOREX is earning foreign exchange like dollars, pounds sterling, Euro, etc for trading in such currencies or trading products for such currencies.
FOREX online is a risk you can not see but forex on farm is a risk you can see, therefore we would like to use this opportunity to call on all Nigerian risk takers, forex traders to join forces together with us financially to meet international standard for our Agricultural Produce and earn foreign exchange.
Imagine Nigeria going to Ghana to package our Garri for AGOA Standard before export. "Garri wey Ghanaians no dey chop as staple food, America say dem package am wella pass we own package"". God dey o!!
Strengthening the Value-Chain itself is the duty of the citizens not the government.
In conclusion, the errors of government in advanced economies are the opportunities of the business class, hence the call to all Nigerians to refocus on inventing the enabling environment deprived us by government. Please join the Agribusiness Value Chain by calling 08033029834, SMS 08079929325, Whatsapp: 07055115343. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Badagry Market Where Dried Snakes Are Sold / How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank / Help! Which Nigerian Bank Cards Are Accepted By Paypal Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.