Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread - Education (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread (430513 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by datogen(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2012
I'm thru with mine. The procedure is very simple if u can adhere strictly to the instructions. I used my UBA verve card for the online payment. I believe it is not all banks that allow online transactions. However, banks like First Bank, GTB, ECO Bank and UBA do allow.
NOTE: DO NOT CLICK 'SAVE AND REQUEST CLEARANCE' WHEN U ARE NOT THROUGH WITH THE REGISTRATION, AS U CANNOT EDIT IT IF SENT.
Goodluck in ur registration. Can't wait to see y'al in UNIBEN.

1 Like

Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Abedfff14: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2012
Tank God dat i av printed my admission letter nd d original result,nw my problem is my bnk first bank,it seems dem allow online transaction,bt it must be 40k nd below nd u knw acceptance fee is 45k,so i wil av 2 find sum1 2 help me,gud luck as we unibest begins wit unistress
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Abedfff14: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2012
Tank God dat i av printed my admission letter nd d original result,nw my problem is my bnk first bank,it seems dem allow online transaction,bt it must be 40k nd below nd u knw acceptance fee is 45k,so i wil av 2 find sum1 2 help me,gud luck as we unibest begins unistress
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by ProfAmos1: 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
JAMB ABEG GIVE US OUR JAMB ADMISSION LETTER SO WE CAN CARRY OUT OUR ONLINE CLEARANCE WE PRAY THEE....
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by slimmboss: 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2012
Jst uploaded Waec(no maths) ₪ Neco results(maths present)as 1st ₪ 2nd sittings.Hope Uniben wunt have a problem with That.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by munex007(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
Nuel01: As u start ur clearance procedure, do note dat thursday and friday is public holiday. Dont b in a rush, clearance in uniben as i knw dont hv deadline because i cleared two wks 2 exam, dont rush and mk blonder wic wil cost u pains. C u guys @ d auditorium.

What about the Hostel Accomadation...I heard its first come first serve basis
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by miracle477: 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2012
Sme1 shld pls help me list oda feez apart 4rm acceptance fee, xo i cn info my dad...nd again aw much z deptmentl fee?...i rep chem engineering...canada30 2go usaname
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by kellyi: 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2012
miracle477: Sme1 shld pls help me list oda feez apart 4rm acceptance fee, xo i cn info my dad...nd again aw much z deptmentl fee?...i rep chem engineering...canada30 2go usaname
i rep chemical engineering also bro. kelly100a on 2go.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by benkings(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
slimmboss: Jst uploaded Waec(no maths) ₪ Neco results(maths present)as 1st ₪ 2nd sittings.Hope Uniben wunt have a problem with That.
u on point, no shaking
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by voucher(f): 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2012
datogen: I'm thru with mine. The procedure is very simple if u can adhere strictly to the instructions. I used my UBA verve card for the online payment. I believe it is not all banks that allow online transactions. However, banks like First Bank, GTB, ECO Bank and UBA do allow.
NOTE: DO NOT CLICK 'SAVE AND REQUEST CLEARANCE' WHEN U ARE NOT THROUGH WITH THE REGISTRATION, AS U CANNOT EDIT IT IF SENT.
Goodluck in ur registration. Can't wait to see y'al in UNIBEN.
Datz good...Come to Anambra nd help me wit myn.*covers face*
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by slimmboss: 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
benkings: u on point, no shaking
Thanks.I appreciate
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by miracle477: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
Akhigbode01: The Registrar,
university of Benin,
P.M.B 1154,
Benin city,
Edo state.
Sir,
LETTER OF A GUARANTOR.
Reference to Offer of provisional Admission to Tertiary Institution Programmes in Favour of Judas Iscariot to pursue a first Degree in d dept of Gramatology. I am taking great Liberty in writing to u and I gangatually trust u will not undercut my static intention.
I want to specially appreciate u 4 ur meritorious service, and also d provisional Admission offered to my............ Judas Iscariot to the highly regarded university of Benin, Benin City.
Judas Iscariot, having been under my care, Tutelage and intensive supervision for years, I greatly regard him a gentleman of honesty, veracity, diligence and high sense of responsibility.
I therefore sturdily stand as his .........and guarantor, and also unassumingly recommend that u accord him all D necessary and unalloyed assistance, throughout his stay in D above mentioned university.
I shall remain faithful to my word with no Atom of Dithering Ad Infinitum.

Warmest regards,
~^~~^~
King Nebuchadnezzer,
Phd Animal science.
...ABEG UPLOAD D ACCEPTANCE LETA PLZ
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by voucher(f): 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
My Birthday is Tomorrow!!!
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by emmanuelokafor: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2012
Abedfff14: Tank God dat i av printed my admission letter nd d original result,nw my problem is my bnk first bank,it seems dem allow online transaction,bt it must be 40k nd below nd u knw acceptance fee is 45k,so i wil av 2 find sum1 2 help me,gud luck as we unibest begins wit unistress
u can change ur transaction limit. To 50 below. Visit the costumer care
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Akhigbode01(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
blocx03: Hello beautiful people,aspirant of uniben,there's this information reaching me direct from the source,that our dear friend,father of 5,driver,farmer etc MR AKHIGBODE,for those who known him as driver,his willing to sell out his admission provision,his going back 2 his former old job farmer,fisherman at his village,so any intrested person should dail dis number 0809ja, for more info.
I am not a father of anything yet ooo......yes yes yes!..I want to merchandise it so as to enable me set up and annex a Poultry Farm. Any Interested Fellow should kindly pls refer to my wonderful AGENT, Jhoe Blocx A.k.a. Cheffman1 for special considerations. Sign.....management.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Akhigbode01(m): 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2012
Ur address first. Then to...
The Registrar,
university of Benin, P.M.B 1154,
Benin City,
Edo State.
Sir,
LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE.
I want to specially appreciate you for the offer of provisional Admission given to me to pursue a first degree programme in the department of Economics, faculty of social science in the most reputable university of Benin, Benin City.
I hereby acknowledge and accept the offer, without Hesitation.
I Promise to be of good conduct and also do my best endlessly, in fulfilling all necessary obligations as regards the effective conduct of the institution.
I shall remain faithful to my promise forever.

Yours Faithfully,
SIGN.
David Solomon Rehoboan.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Vikyvidic: 12:21am On Oct 25, 2012
Appy B/D VOUCHER,MANY MOR FULFILLING YEARS,Cheersss! Am also in anambra nw,hopin 2do mine nxt wik by G G.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by miracle477: 12:27am On Oct 25, 2012
Akhigbode01: Ur address first. Then to...
The Registrar,
Benin City,
Edo State.
Sir,
LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE.
I want to specially appreciate you for the offer of provisional Admission given to me to pursue a first degree programme in the department of Economics, faculty of social science in the most reputable university of Benin, Benin City.
I Promise to be of good conduct and also do my best endlessly, in fulfilling all necessary obligations as regards the effective conduct of the institution.

Yours Faithfully,
SIGN.
David Solomon Rehoboan.
Tanks bro...xo grateful...
The Registrar,
Benin City,
Edo State.
Sir,
LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE.

Yours Faithfully,
SIGN.
David Solomon Rehoboan.
The Registrar,
Benin City,
Edo State.
Sir,
LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE.

Yours Faithfully,
SIGN.
David Solomon Rehoboan.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Adaeze18(f): 12:57am On Oct 25, 2012
voucher: My Birthday is Tomorrow!!!
Happy Birthday Dear. May U See More Beautiful N Fulfilling years To Come. Abeg keep my cake
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by blocx03: 12:57am On Oct 25, 2012
Energieman: Hi new unibenites. I great you. You're welcome to the great citadel. Now that the online clearance has commenced, handle everything with care. There's probability that verve wount do the payment again just like the pre-post-utme era. Your O'level online print out will still be requested from you even if you have the certificate. Gently and steady please... The school cannot withdraw their admission at this point, so no fear... Be careful of who wants to help you... Help fills the air right now from every source.
Take care.
I'm energieman
pls do they accepts nabteb results?
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Ifeyz: 1:03am On Oct 25, 2012
can sm1 pls update us on w@ is happenin in skul nau xpecially on temporary accomodatn.tnkx
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by blocx03: 1:04am On Oct 25, 2012
ABEG,UNIBEN DEY ACCEPT NABTED RESULT?
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Makzino(m): 2:03am On Oct 25, 2012
voucher: My Birthday is Tomorrow!!!
hhapppYy birthday madam,have fun and do save me some cake..lol I think I'm the first on this thread..hhehehehe now u just really have to give me the biggest piece of the cake
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Sam1cool: 2:04am On Oct 25, 2012
Pls jamb site is still showing me not admitted yet....what can i do
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Makzino(m): 2:06am On Oct 25, 2012
Sam1cool: Pls jamb site is still showing me not admitted yet....what can i do
just hold on bro,,it will change back,,happened also when the first list came out,,didn't print mine then when this problem occured but it was rectified,,so it will be rectified okay,,no need to panic,,just go on with ur clearance.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Metaphycist(m): 5:10am On Oct 25, 2012
shuby007: Can Original WAEC result be used instead of Statement of result?
D normal computer print out dat is needed.Dnt bother urself luking 4 d statement of result.except u jst want 2 hv it 4 goodness' sake.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by Metaphycist(m): 5:34am On Oct 25, 2012
Network keeps bothering me as if we r dragging d same admission slot.
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by voucher(f): 6:06am On Oct 25, 2012
Vikyvidic: Appy B/D VOUCHER,MANY MOR FULFILLING YEARS,Cheersss! Am also in anambra nw,hopin 2do mine nxt wik by G G.
Thanks...where in Anambra re U?
Re: Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread by voucher(f): 6:07am On Oct 25, 2012
Adaeze18: Happy Birthday Dear. May U See More Beautiful N Fulfilling years To Come. Abeg keep my cake
Thanks dear..i ll give u ur cake in Benin

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.