Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Apllication For The 2011/2012 Nayec Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme Is On Going - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apllication For The 2011/2012 Nayec Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme Is On Going (3634 Views)

Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015 / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / The 2011/2012 Nettpad Education Braintrust Scholarship For Nigerian Students, Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apllication For The 2011/2012 Nayec Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme Is On Going by divine001: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2012
application for this session's NAYEC undergraduate scholarship is on and ends on the 4th of march 2012.i attached a pic of the memo i saw to this post.

the memo reads and i quote

'Following the directive of the federal government, the[b] National Youth Empowerment Commission (NAYEC)[/b] led by Mrs. Aisha Hassan is offering a number of undergraduate scholarship awards to qualified Nigerian students.

The program aims to promote academic excellence and improved skills among young Nigerians. Applications are invited from full-time degree students in recognized Nigerian tetiary institutions. Applicants should be first year and second year students in the 2011/2012 Academic year.

Interested candidates can apply electronically (by e-mail) or manually (by P.O Box) by sending an e-mail (electronic) or on one sheet of A4 paper (manual)
containing the following information:
Full Name (surname first):
Title (Mr./Mrs./Miss):
Phone number:
E-mail address:
Institution:
Course of study
Duration of Course:
Session of Admission:
Year & Mode of Entry:
Matriculation Number:
JAMB Registration Number:
Current CGPA (as at time of Application):
State of Origin:
LGA:
Postal Address:
Permanent Address:

Application must be accompanied with scanned copies (electronically) or photocopy (manually) of:
• SSCE/GCE O/Level Result or equivalent (WAEC Computer Printout of SSCE/WASSCE/NECO Result)
• JAMB/University Admission Letter
• Letter of Identification from applicant’s Local Government Area, duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary
• One recent passport-size photograph with full names written at the back

All electronic applications should be sent to:
info@nayecscholarshipsng.com or nayecscholarshipsng@gmail.com

All manual applications should be addressed to:
National Youth Empowerment commission
P.O. Box 553
Garki, Abuja.

The envelops should be marked “11/12 NAYEC Scholarship Awards”
Application closes midnight 4th March, 2012

Note:
• Above details would be verified, so applicants should ensure that the details provided above are true as of time of application because automatic
disqualification might be a penalty to those who default
• Applicants who have not regularized their admission with JAMB need not apply
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted

Signed:Mr. Mbagwu Chibuzor (Secretary)

1 Like

Re: Apllication For The 2011/2012 Nayec Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme Is On Going by flickyfair: 4:51am On Mar 03, 2012
how will i get d form and submit all my credentials
Re: Apllication For The 2011/2012 Nayec Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme Is On Going by divine001: 4:56am On Mar 03, 2012
flickyfair:

how will i get d form and submit all my credentials

there is nothing like form.just write d details in an email(for electronic application) or in a plain sheet of paper(for manual application) then attach d required credentials as d as d case may b
Re: Apllication For The 2011/2012 Nayec Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme Is On Going by Flawlessdiva1(f): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2012
has anyone been shortlisted yet cos i applied for it
Re: Apllication For The 2011/2012 Nayec Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme Is On Going by schoolboi: 1:08am On Apr 09, 2012
Has anyone been shortlisted,cos i applied for it
Re: Apllication For The 2011/2012 Nayec Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme Is On Going by MOSTOCH: 7:57am On May 23, 2012
I was shortlisted but told to pay 2350naira, is it genuine.
Re: Apllication For The 2011/2012 Nayec Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme Is On Going by Flawlessdiva1(f): 5:59pm On May 24, 2012
MOSTOCH: I was shortlisted but told to pay 2350naira, is it genuine.

It is. Though i think its uncalled for. Heard the award is worth 100k or 150k. Your decision to make. I have not been notified but my friend has. I'm just being hopeful
Re: Apllication For The 2011/2012 Nayec Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme Is On Going by ebsuguy(m): 12:55pm On May 25, 2012
NAYEC is fake ooooh.....no body should pay oo.....my friend payed 4000 last two years and nothing happenedd.....it is fake
Re: Apllication For The 2011/2012 Nayec Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme Is On Going by Flawlessdiva1(f): 3:54pm On May 25, 2012
ebsuguy: NAYEC is fake ooooh.....no body should pay oo.....my friend payed 4000 last two years and nothing happenedd.....it is fake
Seriously seriously? undecided
Re: Apllication For The 2011/2012 Nayec Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme Is On Going by ebsuguy(m): 6:15pm On May 25, 2012
yes oooo so so damn serious

(1) (Reply)

Fupre P.T.I. Form, Now Available / Abouth Unimaid Admission / The Polytechnic Ibadan Hnd Cutoff Mark For 2014/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.