Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89421 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2012
Consolidation in the 1hr though is shouting buy. Consider the near overbought in 4hr. Though bias is still long. Trade carefully guys.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 8:53am On Apr 13, 2012
Finding a place to take a buy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 8:53am On Apr 13, 2012
if EURUSD breacks and hit my stoploss @ 1.31400 down then i will sell if not i remain on buying EU 1.31504 if it close below this prise then my stoploss is likely to hit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by frenchman2: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2012
nolly042:
u may want to look at the 4 hr tf. consider the oversold and the divergence. my opinion though is not my pair

what pair are your referring to?

if it's the eu//au pair, my analysis is based on the daily time frame.

you'll agree with me the daily will override anything on the 4hr

gbp/jpy alert was based on pinocchio nose on 4hr showing price rejection of 129.50 resistance.

like we all know nothing is guaranteed in the business. let's see how they go.

thanks for your observation.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2012
Ogboraph:

sorry i just saw you post now, well that was what i saw GU may sell

thanks for the hint bros. but can u briefly explain ur reason for the buy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 13, 2012
Buying GU for the second time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2012
tonjoan: Finding a place to take a buy.
thatz it bro. 4 nw am watching. The 1hr is gud 2 buy 4 eu but d price are is not encouraging 4 me there4 i will for a little fall 4 taking any decision 2 buy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 9:26am On Apr 13, 2012
Fxwarrior: This response would seem a little bit harsh but believe me that's the bitter truth.We should look at the longer term picture.If you ask for my honest opinion.I would advise you to place a buy stop at 1.6010.If it picks it that means is strong enough instead of buying at current market price.

You quoted the wrong person
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 13, 2012
price has crossed 100 sma on the 15m, that was when i said buyers should use sl, it has crossed it on 30m to the down side too and i say to buyers, use sl till we see 1.5910-1.5900 cool

if you dont have the piplocker yet, get it, thanks to Jakpayen for it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2012
silibaba:
thanks for the hint bros. but can u briefly explain ur reason for the buy

the daily chart and 4hr are buying so wat you see on the 1hr is just retrace or i call it pull back the big move is buying GU and EU as it pull back now the move it goes down 10pips the more i buy grin grin so lets see my strategy if it work . here the 4hr has not shown a reversal so its a buy trade look at the candles that trended on the 4hr and see how they all overlaps as they go up then the pullback candle how it close then on the EURUSD 1hr TF stochastic 14.3.3 is on over sold already when the move down is showing so its a wrong move to go down now there will be no room for it to push down more to 0.level hope you understand this method
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2012
I am getting annoyed by this unstable market angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 9:58am On Apr 13, 2012
aguiyi: price has crossed 100 sma on the 15m, that was when i said buyers should use sl, it has crossed it on 30m to the down side too and i say to buyers, use sl till we see 1.5910-1.5900 cool

bros the piplocker i got from silibaba aint working or is it that i don't know how to use it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by bond777(m): 10:11am On Apr 13, 2012
Risk is sligthly off. Lets see if it will be sustained - see attached

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2012
By US open, all major currency will rally against the US because China is pulling some strings!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2012
just locked 40pips on gu nd still ridin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Kashif(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2012
Careful peeps! It is possible for the greenback to pull stunts today and next week. The sentiment you think is back may not be there o. Caution! (I have been wrong before though).
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 10:19am On Apr 13, 2012
am buying GBPUSD now @1,59170
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by stson: 10:22am On Apr 13, 2012
aguiyi: price has crossed 100 sma on the 15m, that was when i said buyers should use sl, it has crossed it on 30m to the down side too and i say to buyers, use sl till we see 1.5910-1.5900 cool

pls i will like u 2 send me the piplocker 2 my email: nnamson027@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2012
silibaba: just locked 40pips on gu nd still ridin cheesy cheesy cheesy

ride on it your time but be following it with stoploss oh cos its going up soon
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2012
ALERT ALERT by the power invested on me i declare GU bulls to start from here 1.59090 is the last low for today so lets go up more and more for 120pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by fxisreal: 10:53am On Apr 13, 2012
Ogboraph:

ride on it your time but be following it with stoploss oh cos its going up soon

bros. caution!!! let remember our past mistake, the market is likely to end bearish today there is a risk aversion in the market, what we are seeing now is just a retrace might still go up a little before resume back downward. as for me i will continue looking to sell on any rally. alreday taking 45 pip on short as am patiently waiting to short again. pls dont trust any move, take your profit. Remember today is Friday the 13th. goodluck mate
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2012
Ogboraph: ALERT ALERT by the power invested on me i declare GU bulls to start from here 1.59090 is the last low for today so lets go up more and more for 120pips

Funny dude.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by jamace(m): 10:58am On Apr 13, 2012
fxisreal:

bros. caution!!! let remember our past mistake, the market is likely to end bearish today there is a risk aversion in the market, what we are seeing now is just a retrace might still go up a little before resume back downward. as for me i will continue looking to sell on any rally. alreday taking 45 pip on short as am patiently waiting to short again. pls dont trust any move, take your profit. Remember today is Friday the 13th. goodluck mate

Seconded!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by fxisreal: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2012
fxisreal:

enter short again @1.5935 sl@ 1.5955 let see where this goes from here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2012
fxisreal:

1hr has done a neat retracement on the 4hr and daily. took buys at the low of the 1hr. Daily is still very much on the upside.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 11:13am On Apr 13, 2012
jamace:

Seconded!
thirded by me cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2012
Forex is easy.We make it seem so complicated. I will like to give newbies a simple yet easy way to make money in forex with minimal risk.First choose 2 or 3 pairs that can trend well and have volume.In my case EJ and GJ.Let 100pips movement be 10percent of your account.Watch daily candle stick at the point of retracement buy or sell,whichever is applicable.Analyze your candlestick well oh.Target 300pips.Stoploss is 100pips.Once it is achieved,be patient to wait for the opposite movement.Don't add positions along the way oh. Check your chart ocasionally.Cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 11:25am On Apr 13, 2012
fxisreal:

Your SL is likely going to hit.. be cautious.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2012
tonjoan:

1hr has done a neat retracement on the 4hr and daily. took buys at the low of the 1hr. Daily is still very much on the upside.

I see what Ogbor and yourself saw and 1.601x is likely going to be calling today..

As for silver, i am beginning to hate that metal. angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2012
fxisreal:

let me see your magic that will pull the GU bulls down i know this is forex and it must obey its own rule it rule for today is the alert i gave in the morning lol grin so are we there yet the bulls to 1.6**** if you ve not buy GU buy now stoploss 45pips take profit 80 to 120pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 11:29am On Apr 13, 2012
buying EURUSD too And AUdUSD buy buy for 100pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2012
honeric01:

I see what Ogbor and yourself saw and 1.601x is likely going to be calling today..

As for silver, i am beginning to hate that metal. angry

Yeah, that's where i hope to take profit. wetin u de find for silver sef. That instrument too de light weighted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.