Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:52 PM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (312737 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (230) (Go Down)

Forex Trading - Season 14 by drpips1(m): 12:01am On Jan 01, 2014
[b]it is crazy and amazing reviewing 2013 moments filled with victories and chaos, most especially the wisdom it brings that lead to a New Season, I hereby present to you the opening of this Brand New thread on the First Day of a 365 Days filled pipfull Oportunities....Shout out to all PipS Warriors In the Room for your persistence and passion towards the Improvement of our Beloved Economy, Now 2014 has kickoff the way to new experience and wisdom, fellas, Lets have faith in the positive,Contemplate/meditate the Negative, Chaos lead to mistakes And mistakes means Surrendering to emotion and not Follow our own Rule(The Traders Wealth Tonic), .......Shout out to Naijababe, Rozayxy,

Infofirst, Benpuzzzy, Sojamann, honeric,elewedu,oliverpin......Pardon me-the list is so long....I am really grateful for

making this thread as some way or the other a source of valuable love, inspiration and support for everyone.I welcome

Everyone to a pipful 2014 that will brings infinite Happiness, Success, Abundance, prosperity and Peace in everyone's life ..

If You made it ,Conquered it and you are probably reading this, truly You are awesome,Welcome To Forex trade alert Season 14,

Happy New Year To Everyone[/b] cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 01, 2014
Yeapaa!!! 2014 is here...we shall all continue to make the greens

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by infofirst(m): 12:08am On Jan 01, 2014
Good Job Bro n thanx for the Good job well done. I hereby register my attendance. Wish all a greeny and pipful season.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by benpuzzy(m): 12:18am On Jan 01, 2014
3rd to comment, halleluyah, d last shall be d first. I'm happy 2 witness dis day and dis aweson project on dhs dignified thread, "united we stand, divided we fall". I wish to commend my friends Aguiyi and Natruetalk 4 their sound criticism in 2013 which made most of us awake but physically and otherwise. When i divided 2013 by 2, i got 1006.5, but when i divided 2014 by 2, i got 1007. Den i discovered dat 2013 had a remainder cos it had a decimal point meaning dat we had lots of unaccomplished assignment but 2014 has no remainder but a round number, we shall accomplish all without remainder dis year in fx and other life endeavors in Jesus Name, Amen. "FX IS SWEAT".
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by drpips1(m): 12:50am On Jan 01, 2014
HNY cool

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by rozayx5(m): 1:02am On Jan 01, 2014
okada drop me here. . How much? grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxfavour(m): 1:10am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year to all n many more pips ahead
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxfavour(m): 1:11am On Jan 01, 2014
To u all

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by JAkpayen(m): 1:21am On Jan 01, 2014
rozayx5: okada drop me here. . How much? grin
guy na okada bring you come? I trek come here abeg find me cold pure water. It means the year go tough be dat. cry cryWell what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. cry May Jehovah give us the wisdom to tackle each day's trading for success.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by orpeeh: 1:23am On Jan 01, 2014
abeg wait make i park well, 2014 here i am come give me and my people(in case u dont knw una be ma personal person) for here more greens dan we can ever imagine and the red be d minimum we will ever come across. happy new year to you all
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Wisdomxy(m): 1:25am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy New Year 2014 to all members of this forum.May the Pips be always green and the money be in our hands.God Bless You All.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by cashvault(m): 1:25am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year to all FTA members. I wish you all a prosperous, joyous and pipful 2014. cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by instaforexngr(m): 1:28am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year to all forex traders.
May the positive pips and profits rain upon us this new year, amen
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by frenchman2: 2:00am On Jan 01, 2014
HEUREUSES ANNEE 2014
This is the year of OVERFLOW.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by rozayx5(m): 2:31am On Jan 01, 2014
crossover service at house on the rock cathedral, lekki was fun

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Feargodjames: 2:43am On Jan 01, 2014
rozayx5: okada drop me here. . How much? grin
happy new year sir
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 01, 2014
congrats to all 4 making this year may God bless our efforts. Mr dr pips thank you sire.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 01, 2014
ko le re bodi
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Feargodjames: 2:55am On Jan 01, 2014
fxfavour: Happy new year to all n many more pips ahead
do nigerians really makes money in forex trading??...i hav interest to go into forex dis year-2014 but am confused cos of d comments i've bein readin here sum says forex is sweet and dat it pays while odas say its not profitable..pls sum1 shud help me out
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by disaac73(m): 3:52am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year @All as I join you guys on full throttle this year.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by dagr8(m): 4:01am On Jan 01, 2014
*rush into the house and grab my seat*.. register for season 14.....happy new year
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by caesaraba(m): 6:49am On Jan 01, 2014
Wishing everyone the very best of 2014 as another business year kicks in. Happy new year.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by myola777(m): 6:58am On Jan 01, 2014
hey! i was there. 2014 here we come
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ecrestglobal(m): 7:41am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year.
wishing you all a pipful 2014
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by surveycash(m): 8:21am On Jan 01, 2014
It's a new day in a new year. How you lay your bed, so you lie on it. Which type of bed are you laying? No clue? Hmmmn, failure to plan is also a plan in itself..

The least of your worries should be the HOLY GRAIL system as the Holy Grail lies within you. First, manage your emotions then your risk and other things shall be added unto you. Take care of your downside, and the upside will take care of itself.

May this year usher in pipful favours that will make you a living testimony in this business.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Manweysabi(m): 8:24am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year to everyone... May the year rain pips.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Sunnycliff(m): 8:32am On Jan 01, 2014
Feargod james: do nigerians really makes money in forex trading??...i hav interest to go into forex dis year-2014 but am confused cos of d comments i've bein readin here sum says forex is sweet and dat it pays while odas say its not profitable..pls sum1 shud help me out

Forex pays. But people fail because of greed , emotional imbalance, indiscipline and unwillingness to learn through the ropes. Everybody wants it quick and sharp that is where the problem lies. So work more on your self and have a positive mindset though not with very much high optimism, learn the trades, start small and dream big. That's all I can say for now
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Sunnycliff(m): 8:38am On Jan 01, 2014
At last I made it to this FTA. I am fully set for the actions. The close of 2013 was awesome for me. I have done my mappings and my emotional stability. I am going for commodity trading this time. Gold, Silver, Crude and Natural Gas are my best bets.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by benpuzzy(m): 8:44am On Jan 01, 2014
surveycash: It's a new day in a new year. How you lay your bed, so you lie on it. Which type of bed are you laying? No clue? Hmmmn, failure to plan is also a plan in itself..

The least of your worries should be the HOLY GRAIL system as the Holy Grail lies within you. First, manage your emotions then your risk and other things shall be added unto you. Take care of your downside, and the upside will take care of itself.

May this year usher in pipful favours that will make you a living testimony in this business.

Nice one my Oga, wishing u the best in this trading year, and Amen to your wishes.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by benpuzzy(m): 8:46am On Jan 01, 2014
Sunnycliff: At last I made it to this FTA. I am fully set for the actions. The close of 2013 was awesome for me. I have done my mappings and my emotional stability. I am going for commodity trading this time. Gold, Silver, Crude and Natural Gas are my best bets.

Hah haha hahahaha, my Oga take an easyoooooooooooo, make we see the ones we go chop too.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by samuelkanu: 9:02am On Jan 01, 2014
present 4 new season. more pips 2 all traders
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by presciainter(m): 9:04am On Jan 01, 2014
@All, Happy New Year. 2014 is your Year of Greater Glory.

Rejoice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.