Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,926 members, 7,844,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Omg! Weird Mc Unveils Her Identical Twin Sister (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg! Weird Mc Unveils Her Identical Twin Sister (pics) (1757 Views)

Maheeda Unveils Her Husband For The 1st Time. (photo). / MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! / Pictures Of My Twin Sister & I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omg! Weird Mc Unveils Her Identical Twin Sister (pics) by naijarazzi: 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2012
You don't believe it, Yeah, we didn't either.
Weird MC has never mentioned it before, but recently on twitter, she revealed she hasa biological twin sister. We were shocked to our very core. I wonder if her twin sister also likes to do her things like a man.

Check pics here
http://www.jimmysonde.com/2012/02/seriously-weird-mc-unveils-her.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Tweets WAEC Certificate To Prove Her Real Age To Her Fans / “my First Sexual Experience Was Horrible” – Nollywood Actress, Laide Bakare / Nollywood Stephanie Linus, Husband, Celebrate First Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.