Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Tecno Official Facebook Is Ready ! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Official Facebook Is Ready ! (2691 Views)

How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready / Facebook Is Currently Down??? / Facebook Is Currently Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Official Facebook Is Ready ! by FlorentMeng: 4:54am On Feb 27, 2012
Firstly, i want to tell my friends that if you don't know how to enjoy TECNO mobile phones to the fullest, please go to the Carlcare service center at which we are glad to provide you timely and considerable support.  smiley
Secondly, from now on, we will offer you a new online platform on which you will be happy to know us more and to enjoy success together with TECNO, so, with just one click, just facebook us, just experience more,   smiley

TECNO Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003507104224&sk=wall
TECNO official site : www.tecnotelecom.com
Carlcare official site: www.carlcare.com

(1) (Reply)

My Phone Is Consuming Too Much Data / Pls Help With New Price Of Techno Fathom A6, A4 & HTC Legend / BBM For Windows Phone Now Available (download Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.