Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Skinny Jeans!- What's The Stitch? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Skinny Jeans!- What's The Stitch? (1069 Views)

What You Didn't Know About Skinny Jeans / Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool? / Guys On Skinny Jeans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skinny Jeans!- What's The Stitch? by amma(f): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2007
The new craze of skinny jeans is, crazy! I mean it's not for every one so why go on with it? Not to diss anybody who loves skin jeans but what's the big idea- your legs looking like toothpicks or round clubs?! I LOVE MY HIPSTARS AND BAGGIES! wink what do you think
Re: Skinny Jeans!- What's The Stitch? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2007
I personally love skinny jeans but yeah i guess it only suits certain people grin but ah well, i guess people should be able to feel good in whatever they wear, well, sometimes anyway tongue
Re: Skinny Jeans!- What's The Stitch? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 2:56am On Oct 25, 2007
Skinny jeans are fine especially when you have the right pump shoe to go with it along with a very cute top and one of those big lovely belts.
Re: Skinny Jeans!- What's The Stitch? by ikamefa(f): 4:13am On Oct 25, 2007
@topic you've got to have a certain body shape to rock and roll in a skinny jeans its not meant for all body shapes

yes i've got one not too crazy about it though, it goes well with my ugg-boots and a good top
Re: Skinny Jeans!- What's The Stitch? by Islander(f): 4:15am On Oct 25, 2007
I love my skinny jeans like my George, Skinny jeans rock with nice pumps or a great pair of medium height (2 1/2 in) heels,
Re: Skinny Jeans!- What's The Stitch? by almondjoy(f): 8:39am On Oct 29, 2007
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!  Baby Phat all the way for the skinnies!--Open toe with medium lenth high heels. No sling backs please. High heel boots all the way for the winter with short bomber jackets! cool
Re: Skinny Jeans!- What's The Stitch? by naijadiva2(f): 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2007
i used to hate them cuz i keep seeing the wrong people wearing them but as i see them being worn correctly, it starting to make me want a pair.
Re: Skinny Jeans!- What's The Stitch? by whiteroses(f): 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2007
ok amma i understand that you love your baggy jeans and wide cut low but oneday try and give skiiny jeans a try with a nice pump you'll surprised at how sexy you look, i used to feel like that but oneday i tried it and i didn't forgive myself for wearing wide drab jeans all this while, especially if you wear it with some 3.5 heels either stilleto or wedges you'll think you are the sexiest girl alive
Re: Skinny Jeans!- What's The Stitch? by whiteroses(f): 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2007
but some people just want to ruin things for everybody, it's not for everyone when big people wear it it's unattractive because it's wide on top and ridiculously thin downwards
Re: Skinny Jeans!- What's The Stitch? by janami(f): 2:51am On Nov 10, 2007
yeah. skin jeans is not 4 everybody especially not chicken legs grin
Re: Skinny Jeans!- What's The Stitch? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:57am On Nov 10, 2007
i love them skinny jeans, but it annoys me when i see some very big ladies trying to fit into it by force, its so ridiculous. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What 's Your Favourite Type Of Watch? / Are You Interested In Modeling? Are You Already A Model? / What Can I Do To Be Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.