Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,645 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Careers In Africa N/A Recruitment Summit 16-18 Nov 2007 Houston, TX - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Careers In Africa N/A Recruitment Summit 16-18 Nov 2007 Houston, TX (2809 Views)

Careers In Public Health / Ask Me Questions About Careers In The Military / Best Paid Careers In Nigeria For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Careers In Africa N/A Recruitment Summit 16-18 Nov 2007 Houston, TX by debosky(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2007
Hi guys

Is there anyone in the house who has been invited for the Careers in Africa North America Recruitment Summit holding in

Houston, TX from 16-18 November?

I just got an invite for the Summit and I'm looking for anyone else attending who is willing to share a hotel room so we can split the accommodation costs.

For more details visit

http://www.globalcareercompany.com/ciaus/welcome.asp
Re: Careers In Africa N/A Recruitment Summit 16-18 Nov 2007 Houston, TX by debosky(m): 1:58am On Nov 07, 2007
UPDATE: ANY NIGERIAN/AFRICAN GRADS/PROFESSIONALS IN NORTH AMERICA WHO WANT A CHANCE TO GET AN EXCELLENT JOB BACK HOME?

You have ONE FINAL OPPORTUNITY to get invited for the Careers in Africa Recruitment Summit holding from the 16-18th Nov 2007

Send an email to Njambi Ngunjiri, Sourcing Manager at njambi@globalcc.net

here are the details below.

Dear XXXXXXX,

Many thanks for confirming your attendance at the above named summit where you will be interviewing with: XXXXXXXXX, , , , . The Summit will take place on Friday, 16 to Sunday, 18 November 2007 at the St Regis Hotel Houston, 1919 Briar Oaks Lane, Houston Texas 77027-3408, USA

Please visit http://ciaus.ehrdesign.com/FAQ_Houston.asp to find further important information about the Summit .

Summit Agenda and Interview Schedules

Registration will open from 16:30 on Friday, 16 November. You will receive your Summit pass, information pack and your confirmed interview schedule once you have registered. There will be a brief candidate presentation at 6pm which will be followed by a Cocktail Reception, giving you the chance to meet and network with senior company representatives. If you are unable to register on Friday, registration will be open on Saturday, 17 November from 8am. Please ensure that you arrive on time as you may have an interview on Saturday morning.

Interviews will take place on Saturday, 17 November and Sunday, 18 November from 9:00 to around 18:30.

Friday, 16 November

Time
Candidate Registration

16:30 onwards

Hotel Lobby

Welcome & Cocktail Reception

18:30 – 20:30

Grand Ballroom
Please let us know as soon as possible if we have to make any special considerations (ie for travel schedules) when scheduling your interview(s), we will try to be as flexible as possible, however this will be more complicated if you have more than one interview.

If you would like to discuss this matter with one of the team, please call us on +44 (0) 20 7 348 9097.

Dress code: Formal Business Dress at all times

As you will be meeting with key business leaders and senior decision makers; it is essential that you research on the companies that have invited you for interview and prepare adequately. Also ensure you bring a pen and plenty of copies of your CV and your mobile phone as we may need to call you during the Summit if you are selected for additional interviews.

[size=14pt]As this is an invitation-only event, we would appreciate it if you could ask any of your contacts who are interested in attending but are yet to be invited to get in touch with me directly.
[/size]

We look forward to meeting you at the Summit and assisting you with your career advancement.

Kind regards,
Global Career Company

Tel: 0044-(0)207-348 90 97

www.careersinafrica.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Njambi Ngunjiri

Sourcing Manager
Re: Careers In Africa N/A Recruitment Summit 16-18 Nov 2007 Houston, TX by Iman3(m): 2:17am On Nov 07, 2007
Njambi Ngunjiri

This name dey very funny grin grin
Re: Careers In Africa N/A Recruitment Summit 16-18 Nov 2007 Houston, TX by debosky(m): 2:19am On Nov 07, 2007
Mr man don't trivialize this thread! angry tongue

I'm sure your own name is funnier
Re: Careers In Africa N/A Recruitment Summit 16-18 Nov 2007 Houston, TX by ayefele200(m): 2:32am On Nov 07, 2007
debosky:

debosky:

i reside in TEXAS, if u promise to behave, u can be my guest
Re: Careers In Africa N/A Recruitment Summit 16-18 Nov 2007 Houston, TX by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 07, 2007
Why would an event holding in houston in 2 weeks be advertising with a Non-US phone number?
Re: Careers In Africa N/A Recruitment Summit 16-18 Nov 2007 Houston, TX by debosky(m): 3:43am On Nov 07, 2007
because the organization is based in the UK. . .Houston just serves as the base for the North American version of the Summit.

@ ayefele where in TX do you live? buzz me on YIM so we can talk wink
Re: Careers In Africa N/A Recruitment Summit 16-18 Nov 2007 Houston, TX by rexfx2: 10:39am On Nov 08, 2007
debosky:

because the organization is based in the UK. . .Houston just serves as the base for the North American version of the Summit.

@ ayefele where in TX do you live? buzz me on YIM so we can talk wink

so u'd give me a generated number if i ask for your phone number in the UK.
Get a lyf Mr.
Re: Careers In Africa N/A Recruitment Summit 16-18 Nov 2007 Houston, TX by debosky(m): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2007
rexfx2:

so u'd give me a generated number if i ask for your phone number in the UK.
Get a lyf Mr.

Could you explain what you meant by that?

There is a UK number at which they can be reached already. . .so I don't see your point.
Re: Careers In Africa N/A Recruitment Summit 16-18 Nov 2007 Houston, TX by rexfx2: 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2007
debosky:

Could you explain what you meant by that?

There is a UK number at which they can be reached already. . .so I don't see your point.

what i mean? simple, all i'm saying is that you r an castrated pig for trying to scam people, get a decent life, f not for u at least 4 ur mum.
Re: Careers In Africa N/A Recruitment Summit 16-18 Nov 2007 Houston, TX by debosky(m): 12:51am On Nov 09, 2007
ah I see, another nl resident idiot on the loose. . .we need a paddy wagon in here! grin grin grin
Re: Careers In Africa N/A Recruitment Summit 16-18 Nov 2007 Houston, TX by yade: 2:25am On Sep 12, 2013
Debosky,

Could you please tell me if you ever went for the global career summit interview?
I just received an invitation for the 2013 Houston summit and was wondering what your experience was like. Feel free to inbox me if you prefer. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

MCSE Professional Certification / Pharmacology. . .is 'eat' Relevant In Nigeria? / ICAN November Results Out Soon!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.