Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

The March Invasion: (chill &relax: A Performance Poetry &spoken Word Event) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The March Invasion: (chill &relax: A Performance Poetry &spoken Word Event) (1113 Views)

THE APRIL THRILL: A Performance Poetry, Spoken Word And Soul Music Event / THE APRIL THRILL: A Performance Poetry, Spoken Word And Soul Music Event / Chill And Relax, A Performance Poetry Event Comes Up On Feb 19, 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The March Invasion: (chill &relax: A Performance Poetry &spoken Word Event) by olulu(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2012

It is The MARCH Invasion, !!!

Wordsmiths, Poeticians, and soul singers are making a move on Gbagada.

How? When? Where?

CHILL and RELAX: a Spoken Word, Performance Poetry and Soul Music Event.

March 11, 2012 by 3pm

COCOON RECREATIONAL
SERVICE (Sports Bar) No. 4 Oguntona Crescent, Gbagada phase 1, 1st Pedro, off Gbagada Express Way.

Featuring Lagos Finest Poets, Plumbline, Efe Paul Azino, Bede Okoro, Ndukwe Onuoha, Eleri, Enigmatic Olumide, Meteorite, RezThaPoet, Torpedo, Olulu, Olamipo Yommy Bishop and many others

The March Invasion, miss it, miss out!!!

Re: The March Invasion: (chill &relax: A Performance Poetry &spoken Word Event) by olulu(m): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2012
Poets will be at The cocoon,
doing poems and not tatoo.
Raw arts are being finetuned,
cos definitely we'll be on top soon,
and leading the charts too,

Its the March Invasion. Miss it, Miss Out

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The March Invasion: (chill &relax: A Performance Poetry &spoken Word Event) by Agstar(f): 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2012
Good stuff, but did you know that a new blog was created in February 2012 to showcase the works of Nigerian authors against the background of filmmakers. If you want to have a voice online, send us a jpeg of the cover page of the book, the synopsis, your bio, reviews(if any). We can also grant interviews via (online). Aspiring authors can also send in one page, what they're working on, together with their pix. We welcome articles, views, opinions, news (which must be verifiable), extracts, literary events, etc. please send an email to :
9aijabooksandmovies@gmail.com and visit the blog http://www.9aijabooksandmovies.
Re: The March Invasion: (chill &relax: A Performance Poetry &spoken Word Event) by gxpensive(m): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2012
I AM MORE THAN YOU CAN SEE.
You said you want to know about me.
Well to start off, my name is Oluwaseyi.
To know me is more than you can see.
Black hair and dark skin you see, we agree.

My voice and gentleness is what you feel.
'ut the inside is where it's unseen.
Looking cool with a smile for free.
And being mean, is never a routine.

I read of the Nigeria slavery and even dreamt of being a king to set free.

My level is of V.H.F.
A diploma i obtain like a man in kitchen, named chef.

And this i can surely guarantee; i am more than a boy with a sin.
Re: The March Invasion: (chill &relax: A Performance Poetry &spoken Word Event) by olulu(m): 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
gxpensive: I AM MORE THAN YOU CAN SEE.
Well to start off, my name is Oluwaseyi.
Black hair and dark skin you see, we agree.

My voice and gentleness is what you feel.
'ut the inside is where it's unseen.
Looking cool with a smile for free.
And being mean, is never a routine.

I read of the Nigeria slavery and even dreamt of being a king to set free.

My level is of V.H.F.
A diploma i obtain like a man in kitchen, named chef.

And this i can surely guarantee; i am more than a boy with a sin.

nice.................!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Call For Entries - 2016 Young Nigerian Writers Award / Yoruba Poem / Tales Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.