Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (335501 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by stint(m): 12:33am On Jan 06, 2015
I have applied but havent got an invite. All i need is a chance to write the aptitude test. Can anyone help?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by FKBZ: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
deturla:
i hop u all av gotten your lappies and IDs, i officially welcome u to Deloitte, all d best on ur induction...cheers...
Hi dertula,
Pls I need your help.submitted my CV and am hoping to be called soon.
Pls I need to start preparing for the test.so as not to disappoint the person helping me follow up with my CV.
Can u help me with materials or any useful info I can study with.
Pls really hoping to hear from you.
Thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by 4oyrsExperience(m): 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
Please guys, plsssssss I beg u in d name of God, hw can I submit my CV to AWD...
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by 4oyrsExperience(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
FKBZ:

Hi dertula,
Pls I need your help.submitted my CV and am hoping to be called soon.
Pls I need to start preparing for the test.so as not to disappoint the person helping me follow up with my CV.
Can u help me with materials or any useful info I can study with.
Pls really hoping to hear from you.
Thanks

Pls how did you submit your cv..... Help a broda abeg
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by stint(m): 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
stint:
I have applied but havent got an invite. All i need is a chance to write the aptitude test. Can anyone help?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by goukayuu: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
stint:
Chairman, email me at goukayuu@yahoo.com
I be 9ja boy. I de work for deloitte US sha...I fit refer you.

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by goukayuu: 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
Anybody interested in applying to AWD, email me at goukayuu@yahoo.com

I hate to de see quality men de struggle for job.

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by temisukanmi(f): 12:17am On Jan 08, 2015
Pls guys, I have also been invited for d test, I beg u all in name of d lord, I need d materials for d first n second stage... Here is my mail talk2tosin4c@yahoo.com.. Thanks.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by stint(m): 1:21am On Jan 08, 2015
goukayuu:

Chairman, email me at goukayuu@yahoo.com
Thank you sir, I have sent you a mail. Please respond. My email is ogmail.com. thanks a lot .
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by goukayuu: 4:51am On Jan 08, 2015
stint:

Thank you sir, I have sent you a mail. Please respond. My email is olutinuoye@gmail.com. thanks a lot .

Thank both of you. Check your emails for my response.

Also to the rest of you: If you have below a 2:1, dont bother. AWD will NOT even consider you.
Also please go online and learn how to build a resume and what it takes for a recruiter to want to call you.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by IlorinBoy1: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2015
goukayuu post=:

Thank both of you. Check your emails for my response.

Also to the rest of you: If you have below a 2:1, dont bother. AWD will NOT even consider you.
Also please go online and learn how to build a resume and what it takes for a recruiter to want to call you.

hw u take sabi
u
dey human resources

yimu
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by AbaGuyMan(m): 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
temisukanmi:
Pls guys, I have also been invited for d test, I beg u all in name of d lord, I need d materials for d first n second stage... Here is my mail talk2tosin4c@yahoo.com.. Thanks.

Pls which position did u apply for?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by goukayuu: 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
IlorinBoy1:

hw u take sabi
u
dey human resources

yimu

Fucker, I work at the firm. I would know better than any of you (remove the people who are already in) what it takes to get in. A piss poor 2:2 will not get you in, unless you daddy is a Partner or recruiter (even that wont help) or something.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by IlorinBoy1: 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
goukayuu:

Fucker, I work at the firm. I would know better than any of you (remove the people who are already in) what it takes to get in. A piss poor 2:2 will not get you in, unless you daddy is a Partner or recruiter (even that wont help) or something.

two simple questions
1) hw u take sabi
2) u dey HR? (not are you working in deloitte)
quit ranting
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by opetobi(m): 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
IlorinBoy1:

two simple questions
1) hw u take sabi
quit ranting
goukayuu:

Guys,let cool it here.
According to goukayuu, he works in Deloitte US,wish dat will help settle tinz
Anybody with 1st or 2nd stage material should upload it on drops box and give us d link to avoid littering dis page with emails address,tanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by goukayuu: 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
IlorinBoy1:

two simple questions
1) hw u take sabi
quit ranting

Because I work in the firm and have Nigerian contacts.
No, but I help in recruiting efforts (obviously this is an effort).
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by goukayuu: 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2015
opetobi:

Guys,let cool it here.
According to goukayuu, he works in Deloitte US,wish dat will help settle tinz
Anybody with 1st or 2nd stage material should upload it on drops box and give us d link to avoid littering dis page with emails address,tanks

Thats actually smart. One link for all.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by jenwa(f): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2015
abkab:

We're together on this one.. Relax
Remember F***n said the interview wld likely be 22/23 Dec or early January... Guess they've taken the option of the latter. I remember myself and one other lady telling her we wouldn't be free for the earlier dates she suggested...
I just got an invite for the interview. It's on Tuesday.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by jenwa(f): 11:43am On Jan 09, 2015
Balingz:
Thanks Jenwa. Was just curious that was why I had to post that question.
got an invite for the interview
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Acousticlexi: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
jenwa:
was it through a call
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by jenwa(f): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
Acousticlexi:
was it through a call
yes, the lady said I was successful to proceed to the next stage but that the available department was tax. She asked if I would be interested in the department, I said yes then she told me to expect a mail and that the interview would be on tuesday.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Acousticlexi: 7:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
I got the call too..

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by IlorinBoy1: 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by toemie(m): 10:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Deloitte will not consider someone below 2:1...hmm
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by abdulslutsky(m): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2015
toemie:
Hey...who's that dude that said Deloitte will not consider someone below 2:1...he works with Deloitte US...this is Nigeria..where anything happens...and number two, does he have the certificate of everyone working with Deloitte to know if all had 2:1 and above...he said he works with the firm..how come he doesn't know there's someone with 2:2 that also works with the firm...yimu..u dey make me laff...I'm with the firm too bro..and I know peeps with less than 2:1 that are here with me..
Man, connect me with the firm. Make I send my CV?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by opetobi(m): 7:37am On Jan 11, 2015
toemie:
Deloitte will not consider someone below 2:1...hmm
Those dat r working dere with 2.2 below, did dey enter through graduate Trainee or experience staff?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by goukayuu: 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
opetobi:

Those dat r working dere with 2.2 below, did dey enter through graduate Trainee or experience staff?

This, I am not sure about. Its very possible that if you have enough experience and you are not coming in as an entry level, you'll have a better chance with your 2:2, but trust me, entry level with a 2:2 will hardly make. Perhaps if you show some real promise, they may make an exception for you.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by goukayuu: 3:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
abdulslutsky:

Man, connect me with the firm. Make I send my CV?

You can send it to me, and I'll try, abdul.

Toemie
Also me working in Deloitte US doesnt say anything about my knowledge of Nigeria's system. I just identified myself as such, so you dont look at me as someone with serious connections within the firm in Nigeria.

Now fellow Deloitter, I do not have any proof that 2:2 folk are in firm or have such a certificate or list, but I can tell you I know a couple of people in 9ja's HR and they are very very skeptical about bringing in a 2:2 person at entry level. Perhaps the people you know came in at a time when AWD wasnt so stringent, or were not entry level, but the people I referred all got rejected (not even to write an exam) and their 2:2 made that difference.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by toemie(m): 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
That's better...
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by abkab(m): 4:17am On Jan 13, 2015
jenwa:

Best man... I deffered mine... Asked to be placed on hold for audit..Got engaged already...
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by deytoongee: 5:17am On Jan 13, 2015
Has anyone gotten a response or a regret mail after the second test?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (106) (Reply)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.