Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (335655 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Makaz1234(f): 3:37am On Aug 21, 2013
OkaiCorne:
Check your mailbox for the materials. Please help me distribute it. I've got limited internet access. Sorry for the inconvenience. smiley

pls could you forward d material to me? amyphyll@gmail.com thank you
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by pretimina: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2013
Tnx a bunch cynthia... Meet u @ d top
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by raod(f): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2013
Hi Zok, could u pls hlp me forward the text format to ma mail too(oraolat@yahoo.com)
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by lekside01(m): 10:39am On Aug 21, 2013
cynt22: I'v resent d practice material, all d best to dose writing 2moro
Pls, the practice material to kelvan4real@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by luvola(m): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
God bless you cynthia.i saw the practise question u sent to me...remain bless in jesus name .. Hello peepz i was earlier schedule for delloitte aptitude test last week wednesday but i could n't write the test due to the fact that it clashed with ernst and young test which i wrote the latter test. Please i wish someone should please send me the details on how to contact delloite for them to reinvite me.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Steveremmy: 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
Steve remmy: @ cynthia the one u sent to me isn't opening as well pls help send it again. Steve_remmy@yahoo.com thanks......
pls help with the sample questions steve_remmy@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Westlord: 6:59am On Aug 22, 2013
I dont knw if there exist any who has been invited for a test after tuesday (2 days ago).
Please, I will appreciate it if any1 who has done the 1st AP Test can gv a brief of what the questions looked like.
Thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by jeffman(m): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2013
phreedhom:
Thabks. freedomokolo@gmail.com

Hello cynthia, pls send to this email, shadeajayi5@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
ednut1: Stage 2 test na die o, 100 questions one hour, 2 essays 1 hour, nd general knowledge 1 hour, 2mrw test all d best to u guys
@ednut1 or anybody.....pls what's the nature of the general knowledge questions....also the 100 questions/1hour as reported by ednut was based on what, is it the same format like we did @stage1....
Abeg anyone that did the stage 2 should pls enlighten us more here....URGENT......pls....got stage2 to write tomorrow...*confused mode*
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by amieokonji(f): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
@pistis for the general knowledge read your idioms, figures of speech, the Africa countries, capitals and currencies, services carried out by Deliotte, different countries stock market.
For the 100 questions u can practice GRE and the last test is Essay.

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
@Amleokonji...tnx a lot

What was the topic of the essay ​Ʋ wrote on....*jst to av an idea,knowing it would probably be changed*

Thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by amieokonji(f): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
The essays were on Population n its effects-advantage n disadvantage. The MDGs its purpose and impact.
For the countries =liberia, Botswana, Gambia; know their currencies n capital I can't remember the rest.
Find d full meaning of GMAT UNICO BPE.
Names of the stock exchange market of USA Turkey Switzerland.

2 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by ednut1(m): 7:07am On Aug 23, 2013
Still waiting for interview invite o, delliote no fall my hand o
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by elmobaba: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2013
@amieokonji,av u been invited for interview?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by amieokonji(f): 11:21am On Aug 23, 2013
elmobaba: @amieokonji,av u been invited for interview?
Yes I av.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by cynt22(f): 11:33am On Aug 23, 2013
amieokonji:
Yes I av.
cheesy
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by amieokonji(f): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2013
grin@cynt have u gotten a feedback from Deloitte
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by winojasy: 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
Pls,has anyone been called for test that applied for consulting associate that closed on aug 16?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by cynt22(f): 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
amieokonji: grin@cynt have u gotten a feedback from Deloitte

No I hvnt.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by drdams: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
Abeg, help me ask.
winojasy: Pls,has anyone been called for test that applied for consulting associate that closed on aug 16?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by cynt22(f): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
winojasy: Pls,has anyone been called for test that applied for consulting associate that closed on aug 16?

I dnt tink dey r even lukin at wat u applied 4.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by drdams: 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
cynt22:

No I hvnt. But the invigilator said I shud expect 2 hear frm dem btw 2day and tuesday latest, he was on my panel. So we r still expecting o

2 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by amieokonji(f): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
cynt22:

No I hvnt. But the invigilator said I shud expect 2 hear frm dem btw 2day and tuesday latest, he was on my panel. So we r still expecting o

Okay, buh do u no wot d 2nd interview wud be like?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by cynt22(f): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
amieokonji:

Okay, buh do u no wot d 2nd interview wud be like?

No idea, it shud b smtin lyk d 1st. Jst dat it will b 1 person interviewing...I guess
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by amieokonji(f): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
cynt22:

No idea, it shud b smtin lyk d 1st. Jst dat its jst 1 person interviewing...I guess

Hmm, thanks. Buh ds nxt interview is d last, right? Tyad already, 5 tests n 2 interviews jes for a job. Its well
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by cynt22(f): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
dr dams: Ma, its late bt do me a favour..
D material.. goks911@gmail.com ..
Thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by cynt22(f): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
amieokonji:

Hmm, thanks. Buh ds nxt interview is d last, right? Tyad already, 5 tests n 2 interviews jes for a job. Its well

Serzly, 5tests and 2 interviews! Yes its d last, d partner interview. I jst hope dey invite a nice partner 2 handle it o, cos it will b sooo painful droppin out in dat last stage
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by paschalomenihu: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
please can somebody tell me what happened on the test conducted at Kano office at 2000.i was among the invitees that wrote the final and had oral test.Tell date nobody has cared to communicate to me.You see are some professions that should be handled with care.Accountancy is one of them, the ways and many's we were treated in Kano. Made to know that we are in a big mess. i have much respect for my profession and the audit firm.There is really need for us to change and select the right people at all time.

I am writing this for my younger once to come and i hope they will never be treated in such a manner.

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by cynt22(f): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
[quote author=paschalomenihu]please can somebody tell me what happened on the test conducted at Kano office at 2000.i was among the invitees that wrote the final and had oral test.Tell date nobody has cared to communicate to me.You see are some professions that should be handled with care.Accountancy is one of them, the ways and many's we were treated in Kano. Made to know that we are in a big mess. i have much respect for my profession and the audit firm.There is really need for us to change and select the right people at all time.

I am writing this for my younger once to come and i hope they will never be treated in such a

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
Who wrote today's test?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by mindgame: 12:52am On Aug 24, 2013
Pls cynthia, kindly help me forward the first test material to my box: kcwems@yahoo.com. i have the test to write next week wednesday.. Thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by mindgame: 10:30am On Aug 24, 2013
ednut1: Still waiting for interview invite o, delliote no fall my hand o

Pls @ednut1, kindly help me forward the first test material to my box: kcwems@yahoo.com. i have the test to write next week wednesday.. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (106) (Reply)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.