Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,948 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

Help Urgent - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Urgent (597 Views)

Pls Help!!! Urgent Info On Good Orthopaedic Hospital Outside Nigeria / Help: Urgent Lab Analysis / I Need Help Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Urgent by exalt2009: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2012
Gudday Domi,pls need ur help because of my friend.wht happen was dat he put on another person trouser and he was infected with infection on his part of his body like d ankle and his bottom.he has use drugs like Fossil and other drugs but d problem is that each time he took d drugs his stomach will be disturb.i mean serveral hour of pain in his stomach.your advice and drugs he can take will be welcome because his girlfriend is ready to walk away, dis is very serious matter.thanks
Re: Help Urgent by TSpayne: 11:57am On Feb 28, 2012
Your friend should read about what drugs he's taking before using. Some drugs must be taken with food otherwise you'll have a stomach upset.

Now the infection. Let him write to: totalhealthng21@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Report The Cold Weather Situation In Your Area This Morning / Need Free Health Talk On Deadly And Chronic Diseases,nutritional Awareness, / Decrease In Size Nd Loose Of Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.