Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Damaroyworkshop Autodesk 3ds Max Training - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Damaroyworkshop Autodesk 3ds Max Training (1583 Views)

3ds Max/vray Tutorials / I Need Revit Architecture & 3ds Max Training / My 3ds Max Renders (beginner) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Damaroyworkshop Autodesk 3ds Max Training by damaroy: 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2012
INTERESTED IN LEARNING 3D FROM US , HERE'S YOUR CHANCE

From the inception of damaroyWorkshop, we had always wanted to create an awareness (in this part of the World) of a vibrant and active 3D training centre. We thought it wise to start-off and see how well the idea will be accepted both locally and internationally. The result - ASTONISHING. We have received invitations, mails, SMS's, phone calls and online posts/messages of words of encouragement, suggestions and intent of participation from a pocket load of interested enthusiast. As such, we intend to make it happen this time around.

FOR COURSE OUTLINE AND FORM, CLICK HERE
http://www.damaroyworkshop.com/trainings.php

Re: Damaroyworkshop Autodesk 3ds Max Training by Rotepim: 3:34am On Oct 04, 2022
Good day,

Looking for someone that can help to make 3d models (final submit in blend or obj files) for simple equipments at a fee

You can mail me:

visitrotimi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How 2 Smoothen Skin In PHOTOSHOP / Amateur and Aspiring Video Editors Lets Meet Up!! / Vector Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.