Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,675 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Who Listens To Enya? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Listens To Enya? (4002 Views)

People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? / Who Listens To Zouk? / Who Listens To Daft Punk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Listens To Enya? by timbabng(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2008
i love Enya's

carribean blues
May it be
Sweet lullaby
wild child

. . . . and the list goes on
Re: Who Listens To Enya? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2008
I am a New Age music addict, via winamp stations.
Re: Who Listens To Enya? by tall4real(m): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2008
Did you'all know she did "the X-files soundtrack". she is too good in what she does. if you are looking for a soundtrack for your award winning movie call on ENYA. she is attributed with succesful movies.
Re: Who Listens To Enya? by Moyola(f): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2008
will sure take note of dat!! tongue
Re: Who Listens To Enya? by silverleaf(m): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2008
sorry guys but can't stand her music
Re: Who Listens To Enya? by yongbabe(f): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2008
ma brother
Re: Who Listens To Enya? by Configur(m): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2008
i love enya.her songs make me feel really spiritual and heavenly. God bless her

1 Like

Re: Who Listens To Enya? by NubianQ(f): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2008
i love enya soooo much!

my fav is Hope has a place.

The words are really nice,  she says ,  "Look to Love that you may dream and if it should leave , then give it wings, for if such a love is meant to be, hope is home and the heart is free."

she is irish n Celtic and really cool as well. you should listen to " Memory of the trees" or " March of the Celts" i love everything enya.

you can actually get similar songs by listening to New age music and Native american music.

1 Like

Re: Who Listens To Enya? by lailai2(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2008
was forced too like her song by my gf who plays it, actually now like her songs though dont know most of their names off-hand
my fav i tink is ebudai (if there's a song like that sha)

1 Like

Re: Who Listens To Enya? by HRhotness(f): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2008
discoverd enya over 9yrs ago and been a huge fan ever since

her music is soothing and inspirational, ideal for endless hours slaving over a drwing board

1 Like

Re: Who Listens To Enya? by TheJoker1(m): 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2008
Love Enya. I am listening to Angels right now, next will be Dances with wolves.
Re: Who Listens To Enya? by xJaysonx(m): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2008
Thanks y'all for the comments about my mummy. I love her dearly.

I can keep blessing her from 2day till forever. Truthfully speaking, one of her songs can make an armed robber repent.

Damn, i love her more than any soul artist; Celine Dion, Whitney Houston etc. I gat almost all her songs on my touch.

One of her songs that makes me say ma mum is a singer, i mean off the hooting,heaking and freaking hinges  is "BOADICEA" (hope am not mistaken). She just hummed through out the song and it feels like cool breeze running through my system,

She is exceptional magnificent. A classic plus iconic legend.

I was still playing with sand when she sang Robin Hood and that was a hot tv-show then, i loved her more when i discovered. I could keep going on and on, but i cease myself here.

For the records, her daugher which is my sister is Dido,  wink

2 Likes

Re: Who Listens To Enya? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2008
i listen to enya a lot, i think i have her whole album except clannad, they are like 85 songs in number
Re: Who Listens To Enya? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2008
My favorite tracks are
1.Water shows the hidden heart
2.i want tommorrow
3.cursum perficio
Re: Who Listens To Enya? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2008
Soundtracks by enya

1.X-files Opening theme
2.Gladiator- Now we are free
3.Sweet November -Only Time
4. Robin Hood
5.Harry's Game (but by Clannad enya's group)
Re: Who Listens To Enya? by Obioraezike: 1:49am On May 22, 2010
The lady is simply good.I luv all her songs,frm flora's secret 2 hope has a place.I LOVE HER MUSIC
Re: Who Listens To Enya? by Obioraezike: 1:51am On May 22, 2010
The lady is simply good.I luv all her songs,frm flora's secret 2 hope has a place.I have 86 of her songs on my PC,n I'm lookin 4 more.I LOVE HER MUSIC
Re: Who Listens To Enya? by Nobody: 5:48am On May 22, 2010
yep i love enya. I started listening to her songs in 2002.
My favourite tracks was a day without rain,exile,lazydays,robin hood soundtrack,storms in africa and the braveheart theme song. smiley
Re: Who Listens To Enya? by darlynton2050(m): 2:05am On May 25, 2010
enya to d bone
Re: Who Listens To Enya? by Topsido(m): 10:03am On May 25, 2010
Oh my!
Enya gives me inspiration!
Re: Who Listens To Enya? by GbeduN: 6:32pm On May 26, 2010
It's soo funny you bring this topic up becos my girl has been making fun of me for the longest time. I love Enya to death and listen to a lot of her songs. So i am a true fan and if you like her you must like Sarah Brightman.

www.gbedunation.com
Re: Who Listens To Enya? by Koval12(m): 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
Hope has a place by Enya leaves tears falling down my cheek...

Especially when she said:

Under heavens, we journey far. On roads of life, we are wanderers. So let Love rise, let love depart, let hope have a place in a lovers heart.

Enya is such a gift to humanity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's Hot?ciara Or Rihanna / The Rap Album Of The Decade: Malcom Ix / Download_reminisce - Olorun Ni Shola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.