Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Help! Help! Any Replacement To Coffie I Cant Programmer And My Dr. Is Compaining - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! Help! Any Replacement To Coffie I Cant Programmer And My Dr. Is Compaining (775 Views)

Help Me Please, I Cant Download On Youtube Any Longer / Help! Any Webstarts User In The House? / Help, I Cant Login To Joomla Admin Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help! Any Replacement To Coffie I Cant Programmer And My Dr. Is Compaining by Timileyin(m): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2012
My doctor as adviced i stop my Coffee intake or face the wrath, i am a programmer that stays away all nite programming with the help of my constant coffee and does my administration during the day. I have been trying working without coffee but it as just been sleep sleep galo, Please does have an idea of wat i can take to make me stay away all nite which does not contain cafin. i have so much jobs on my neck and the day is just too short for programing. help!
Re: Help! Help! Any Replacement To Coffie I Cant Programmer And My Dr. Is Compaining by DualCore1: 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2012
Create for yourself a work schedule.

A rough sketch of my schedule is
3am - 7am: Work
8am-1pm: Work
10pm to 12am: Study

The other free time slots not in the schedule can be used for anything, including more work or more study. . .
I don't follow it rigidly but it works. You need that sleep. When you don't sleep you end up being busier and less productive. Its one thing to be busy its another thing to be productive.

Some non-coffee tips to stay awake at night:
1. Bright LCD light on your display
2. Music (I use soft rock)
3. Dont be conscious of the time
4. Don't anticipate your sleep
Re: Help! Help! Any Replacement To Coffie I Cant Programmer And My Dr. Is Compaining by Timileyin(m): 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2012
Nice thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Tweets Printed On Toilet Paper And. . . / How To Edit PHP Scripts To Suit A Company's Contact Us Page. / Website Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.