Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A (14456 Views)

Passing-out Parade Of 2012 Batch-A Corpers (Pictures) / Open Letter To NYSC: Where Is The Orientation In The NYSC Camps? / Help 2012 Batch A Copers Locate Their Orientation Camps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by fleps(m): 5:17pm On Feb 29, 2012
Well, the NYSC call up letter according to their website is supose to be available as from 28th of Feb. for 2012 Batch A. My school, Unizik, has not distributed yet. We've been asked to return 2maro for it. I heard in Unilag, majority got places like Jigawa, Kano, Kastina. . .Lol How true is this. If u've gotten ur CALL UP LETTER, plz kindly share with us where u've been posted to n how ur preparations are goin. . . . ?
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by NOLONGTIN1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 29, 2012
We were told 2 come 2maro(thurs) 4 it @ YCT-YabaTech, I pray I stay in Lagos or Ogun. I don't know anybody dat has gotten their
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by 1soul(m): 11:33pm On Feb 29, 2012
We too in Federal University of Technology Yola are yet to see/receive ours. Hopefully we might get it tomorrow. All the best guys!
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by fleps(m): 7:46am On Mar 01, 2012
NO LONG TIN:

We were told 2 come 2maro(thurs) 4 it @ YCT-YabaTech, I pray I stay in Lagos or Ogun. I don't know anybody dat has gotten their
None of my pals have cald to say if they've received or not. Well i heard its one of their usual pranks. Wait on we shall
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by fleps(m): 7:50am On Mar 01, 2012
NO LONG TIN:

None of my pals have cald to say if they've received or not. Well i heard its one of their usual pranks. Wait on we shall
1soul:

We too in Federal University of Technology Yola are yet to see/receive ours. Hopefully we might get it tomorrow. All the best guys!
Even today (thursday) in Anambra state seems to be a public holiday. I guess its because of Ojukwu's burial. By friday call up letter we shall get.
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by Chuksxp: 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2012
Whoa! And I thought the problem was peculiar to ESUT. We went to school on Tuesday and Wednesday, and were told the call-up letters had not arrived the school yet.
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by fleps(m): 9:55am On Mar 02, 2012
Wel. I think its 2day cuz we've been called to be in school now and am on d way
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by fleps(m): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2012
So who dan receive o o! Cuz students of UNIZIK r stil waiting for theirs
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by Abayomin70(m): 2:21pm On Mar 02, 2012
borno
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by Guddy(m): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2012
Though am already serving, i just got a call 4rm a friend 4rm AAU Ekpoma Edo state. He said that they were asked 2 come 2mro saturday 4 there letter. Hopefully they should see their posting tonight. I wish you guys all the best.
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by 1soul(m): 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2012
I just received mine in FUT-Yola, I'm posted to lagos. Now I'm thinking about where to do my PPA. Help guys!
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by stepo707: 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2012
Abayomin70:

borno
cry cry cry cry
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by Kechukwu: 2:36pm On Mar 02, 2012
My sis jst got has today its Abuja.
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by mykejones(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2012
ABU released dai's dis morning. Am graduated but unfortunately,wasn't mobilised.
Mi girlfrnd on the otherhand was lucky, she was posted to Osun state,we tried influncing it to Ph though.
She's probably crying nw sef. Nwayz,dat's dat for dat. Lol.
Wish u ol d vry best!
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by femzy(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02, 2012
They parceled my junior sis to Zamfara sad(
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by meetgaya: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2012
When i remember when i was a kopa wink wink
see monkey see gorilla,
if kopa marry soldier they go born mumu , if kopa marry kopa they go born better
mooooraaaa high
wish u all d best in your serving year
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by md4real(m): 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2012
unilag received today. mind you, i don serve tei tei so dont ask me where they posted me to
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by idmanzik: 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2012
Kechukwu:

My sis jst got has today its Abuja.

1soul:

I just received mine in FUT-Yola, I'm posted to lagos. Now I'm thinking about where to do my PPA. Help guys!

Na today!!! Una get long leg
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by Coefficient(m): 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2012
Dat abuja person had beta be prepared. It wld be beta if she get plc 4 herself else na OYO!
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by doofanc: 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2012
Posted to calabar. B-)
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by MarcAnthon(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2012
meetgaya:

When i remember when i was a kopa wink wink
see monkey see gorilla,
if kopa marry soldier they go born mumu , if kopa marry kopa they go born better
mooooraaaa high
wish u all d best in your serving year

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You brought back memories for me. Funny dude
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by bluejeff(m): 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2012
I don't know yet o. Will be travelling to school on sunday.

1 Like

Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by larablog: 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2012
Sokoto and I still can't belive it
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by kodenco(m): 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2012
guys chill u'l get it soon n wen u do, plz no1 shld go on d run, redploy
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by olempe(m): 6:16pm On Mar 02, 2012
I just got call from my friend that she's been posted to Zanfara state, she grad from from MAPO, ogun state. Guys what d'u tink
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by luvola(m): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2012
idman - man u get leg o, will b going for my service in june/july batch.i dnt mind if u can help to ogun.am a lasu graduate.xoxolmao
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by luvola(m): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2012
idman - man u get leg o, will b going for my service in june/july batch.i dnt mind if u can help to ogun.am a lasu graduate.xoxolmao
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by peziz(f): 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2012
Hurray!!!! No Boko haram State for me. i have been posted to Ogun State. so Happy cheesy
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by silibaba: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2012
the posting to PPA will be done at the orientation camp so dear worry less
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2012
Heya
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by fleps(m): 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2012
I've received mine and i've been posted to Delta State. One of ma classmates was also posed there. . . Menh! Dem wan kill our deparment o o! 3 of ma classmates got Nasarawa! 2 got Yobe! 1 got Niger! 1 got Kwara! 2 got Osun! 3 got Lagos! 2 got Benue! 1 got Kogi! 1 got Akwa Ibom! 1 got Ondo! 1 got Oyo! 1 got Gombe! 1 got Abuja! Wel, the rest either i cant remember or i dint see it, I wanted to weep for ma frends sent to da North (very close friends indeed) bt i was directed im ma spirit to just PRAY for them! God bless them! As for others, congratulations! Da clarion call awaits!
Re: Nysc: Where Have You Been Posted To? Lets Share! 2012 Batch A by cantell(m): 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2012
detriot007:

Got posted to Abuja, wanted lagos though, anyone know any oil company in abj
There's a gino vegetable oil company somewhere in outskirts of abuja.
Wanna hook up with them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Firstbank Empowers 8000 Youth Corpers (Photos) / Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja / Delta State Fails To Pay Corpers' Allowance. Do They Hate Corpers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.