Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,967 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry (44757 Views)

What Do You Think About TB Joshua's 2016 Prophecy / The Uncut Truth about Tb Joshua prophecy of the Worldwide Protests? / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by Calradised: 3:23am On Mar 01, 2012
Recently, Senior pastor T.B. Joshua of Nigeria Showcased a Number of young talents of various fields who are being supported, trained and encouraged, by the Man of God, not only to bring out the potentials in them, but to to help in addressing global leadership problems. It was a display of Godly love, care for the youth and above all, a genuine concern for the future of our world.

Unknown to many people, a quiet revolution, such that would affect the world in a most profound positive manner has already started at the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Lagos. Nigeria. Lives are being changed, communities are being cleansed,evil forces are being publicly disgraced and disarmed, the less priviledged among us are being given sense of belonging, the hungry folks are being fed, the sick are being attended to and the very poor ones are being empowered and made rich. Its trilling watching each passing scenario.
But why are some of the Christian
ministries and men of God not doing the same? why are some other ministries exploiting their members, why are they only requesting for tithes and not using same to improve the lives of the widows and orphans? Why are they not concerned about the well being of the people? Most importantly, why is T.B Joshua not being recognised by some of these ministries across Nigeria? What are the errors of Pastor T.B Joshua. They should feel free to let the world and the man himself know so that he can be corrected.

http://en.netlog.com/achimuguisaac/blog/blogid=7168095
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by Goshen360(m): 3:55am On Mar 01, 2012
God bless T.B Joshua.

1 Like

Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by Acidosis(m): 4:55am On Mar 01, 2012
He is not welcomed by other ministers of God cos they feel they speak better english. They speak better tongues, they wear better suits. . .

1 Like

Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by Dyt(f): 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2012
^^ all dose matters?
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by aAK1(m): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2012
they wear better
suits than tb!!!? U most be jokin
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by karpentar: 12:38pm On Mar 01, 2012
Additionally, in the below link, you see more of what people need to know about Tb Joshua and his ministry.
http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/tbjoshua.html
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by moderattor: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2012
T.B. Joshua has presidents attending his church.
Equals major cause of jealousy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by 2Mekus: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2012
Calradised:

Recently, Senior pastor T.B. Joshua of Nigeria Showcased a Number of young talents of various fields who are being supported, trained and encouraged, by the Man of God, not only to bring out the potentials in them, but to to help in addressing global leadership problems. It was a display of Godly love, care for the youth and above all, a genuine concern for the future of our world.

Unknown to many people, a quiet revolution, such that would affect the world in a most profound positive manner has already started at the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Lagos. Nigeria. Lives are being changed, communities are being cleansed,evil forces are being publicly disgraced and disarmed, the less priviledged among us are being given sense of belonging, the hungry folks are being fed, the sick are being attended to and the very poor ones are being empowered and made rich. Its trilling watching each passing scenario.
But why are some of the Christian
ministries and men of God not doing the same? why are some other ministries exploiting their members, why are they only requesting for tithes and not using same to improve the lives of the widows and orphans? Why are they not concerned about the well being of the people? Most importantly, why is T.B Joshua not being recognised by some of these ministries across Nigeria? What are the errors of Pastor T.B Joshua. They should feel free to let the world and the man himself know so that he can be corrected.

http://en.netlog.com/achimuguisaac/blog/blogid=7168095

They maybe doing the same but don't want to publicize theirs to be recognised.  The Bible says 'The Lord knoweth them that are His".  Somethings are not always what they seem to be.  That's all I can say.

4 Likes

Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by Babamide(m): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2012
Does T.b Joshua require recognition from God or from man?
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2012
, grin grin grin grin grin,
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by andyanders: 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2012
Senior Prophet T.B. Joshua is a true representative of God on earth. Because of many people are spiritually blind, they fail to recognize his ministry and who T.B Joshua is. In fact, take your time to even think of the name 'SCOAN' Synagogue Church of All Nations. That name was given to him spiritually when he was nobody. Today, people from all Nations of the world, worship at the Synagogue Church of All Nations. That is to full the name SCOAN. Also note that he T.B. Joshua is a humble person, just they way Jesus Christ and other known prophet of God of old. He T.B.Joshua has given ALL he has to mankind. He does not enrich himself despite having all to his advantage. He gave ALL he has to see that he gave hope live to those that has been abandoned by the world.

Many men of God who don't agree with his method of teaching and practice is because most of them are envious of his rise. NOBODY can stop fire because T.B.Joshua is a FIRE from God. They criticize him because of of lack of spiritual knowledge.

Upon all the bad things and name calling of T.B Joshua by those pastors who I can say are spiritually blind, he still grows from strength to strength.  He has given hope to some muslims, pegans, mad people, in short, people from
different religious background. Note, he does not ask you to worship with his ministry. He will ask you to go back and worship in a true church. He is after one's spiritual life. Our souls.
Note, I don't worship there but have Emmanuel TV network in my house. I had chest problem of which I was almost dying, I could not reach to place my hands on the TV I held the cable of the TV while he was praying on TV, I had instant healing without going to his church. All I did was to connect my faith and it worked for me. Today, I am alive because T.B Joshua is real and watching him through the television, you receive instant healing, if you have FAITH. But without faith, you cannot receive any healing.

On one occasion, 3 of my children also got saved only by watching Emmanuel TV while sitting on a tick glass center table with 16mm thickness, the glass broke into pieces and none of them had any cut. In fact, I have never witnessed any such miracle in my entire life. Personally, I have never been to his church but, because he said, distance is not a barrier, you can get your healing from anywhere.

I stand here  to say, that for this generation, we have NEVER had someone like him. A man who sees you and recognizes you no matter your status. He eats with the less privileged.  How many of these flamboyant pastors will sit and eat with the less privileged? How many of them will remove his valuables and give out to the poor? Sometimes, I have seen people ask him to give them his wrist watch, hand band, anything he is putting on, he will remove and give out and even thank same people for accepting what he has given them. He gives out scholarship to millions of orphans and the less privileged. Watch TV and confirm this.

In fact, T.B Joshua is above what people think he is. He has a place in heaven and until the Holy spirit opens your eyes to see who this man is, you maybe in darkness. Ask God to open your spiritual eyes to know that T.B Joshua is a blessing to Nigeria, Africa and the entire world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by goldenval(m): 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2012
I love tb joshua so much. God bless him and keep him safe from the hands of this wicked world!, Amen.
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by Mopoli(m): 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2012
Oh yes!@poster,you have just spoken my mind,it's indeed very rare to see gospel ministers talking good of him rather exhibit profuse hatred to his ministry.TB JOSHUA irrespective of what people says about him is my mentor whose life has affected BILLIONS spiritually,academically,physically,financially,materially,emotionally and otherwise.He is the man of the people at heart. Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by beeke(m): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2012
TB Joshua has no doubt done great things to our world through (i believe)the grace of God in him i have got to much respect for him and the ministry he oversees but Jesus Christ said in the holy book that when we do good we must try not to attract attentions like the pharisees and scribe who does there work in public so as to receive praises from men! that those who did so has already received the rewards but rather he asked us to do every good deeds in secret so that our God who sees us in secret will reward us.

This where i have a very big problem with several churches not just SCOAN, 98percent of Churches are guilty of this act

Babamide:

Does T.b Joshua require recognition from God or from man?
God bless your wisdom
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by humblebee: 1:38pm On Mar 01, 2012
andyanders:

Senior Prophet T.B. Joshua is a true representative of God on earth. Because of many people are spiritually blind, they fail to recognize his ministry and who T.B Joshua is. In fact, take your time to even think of the name 'SCOAN' Synagogue Church of All Nations. That name was given to him spiritually when he was nobody. Today, people from all Nations of the world, worship at the Synagogue Church of All Nations. That is to full the name SCOAN. Also note that he T.B. Joshua is a humble person, just they way Jesus Christ and other known prophet of God of old. He T.B.Joshua has given ALL he has to mankind. He does not enrich himself despite having all to his advantage. He gave ALL he has to see that he gave hope live to those that has been abandoned by the world.

Many men of God who don't agree with his method of teaching and practice is because most of them are envious of his rise. NOBODY can stop fire because T.B.Joshua is a FIRE from God. They criticize him because of of lack of spiritual knowledge.

Upon all the bad things and name calling of T.B Joshua by those pastors who I can say are spiritually blind, he still grows from strength to strength.  He has given hope to some muslims, pegans, mad people, in short, people from
different religious background. Note, he does not ask you to worship with his ministry. He will ask you to go back and worship in a true church. He is after one's spiritual life. Our souls.
Note, I don't worship there but have Emmanuel TV network in my house. I had chest problem of which I was almost dying, I could not reach to place my hands on the TV I held the cable of the TV while he was praying on TV, I had instant healing without going to his church. All I did was to connect my faith and it worked for me. Today, I am alive because T.B Joshua is real and watching him through the television, you receive instant healing, if you have FAITH. But without faith, you cannot receive any healing.

On one occasion, 3 of my children also got saved only by watching Emmanuel TV while sitting on a tick glass center table with 16mm thickness, the glass broke into pieces and none of them had any cut. In fact, I have never witnessed any such miracle in my entire life. Personally, I have never been to his church but, because he said, distance is not a barrier, you can get your healing from anywhere.

I stand here  to say, that for this generation, we have NEVER had someone like him. A man who sees you and recognizes you no matter your status. He eats with the less privileged.  How many of these flamboyant pastors will sit and eat with the less privileged? How many of them will remove his valuables and give out to the poor? Sometimes, I have seen people ask him to give them his wrist watch, hand band, anything he is putting on, he will remove and give out and even thank same people for accepting what he has given them. He gives out scholarship to millions of orphans and the less privileged. Watch TV and confirm this.

In fact, T.B Joshua is above what people think he is. He has a place in heaven and until the Holy spirit opens your eyes to see who this man is, you maybe in darkness. Ask God to open your spiritual eyes to know that T.B Joshua is a blessing to Nigeria, Africa and the entire world.

are you serious?, who are you to know who and who has a place in heaven?, don't be surprised pastors in hell will be watching criminals in heaven when the time comes, forget what you see and work for your own salvation, No pastor on earth has a sure place in heaven until he gets there,

1 Like

Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by angelz(f): 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2012
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by executinal(m): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2012
2Mekus:

They maybe doing the same but don't want to publicize theirs to be recognised.  The Bible says 'The Lord knoweth them that are His".  Somethings are not always what they seem to be.  That's all I can say.
How do you expect other people to benefit from this gesture if you refuse to broadcast and inform people through verious medium. Any Man GOD that is giving out and hides it from other is only doing for his close pals and not to the world. Do you know that due to this broadcast, it encourage people to come from all part of AFRICA and the WORLD just to get liberated.

andyanders:

Spot on. Prophet is not recorgnice in his Fathers house.
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by scriptwizz: 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2012
pls op leave that to god to judge.
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by numen(m): 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2012
beeke:

TB Joshua has no doubt done great things to our world through (i believe)the grace of God in him i have got to much respect for him and the ministry he oversees but Jesus Christ said in the holy book that when we do good we must try not to attract attentions like the pharisees and scribe who does there work in public so as to receive praises from men! that those who did so has already received the rewards but rather he asked us to do every good deeds in secret so that our God who sees us in secret will reward us.

This where i have a very big problem with several churches not just SCOAN, 98percent of Churches are guilty of this act
God bless your wisdom

God bless you,

Always keep abreast of this FACT, Matthew 24:24
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by strangest(m): 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2012
Me, i ve been wondering why all these men of God cannot build a free tuition higher institution for its congregation instead their school fees are higher than that of state universities and yet the congregation are the ones to involve their money in setting up the school. They never preached about ananias and seraphin that dies cos dey refuse to share their proceeds instead all we hear is God loves a cheerful giver, more blessed to give, malachai's 10% tithe. May God continue blessing TB Joshua.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by beeke(m): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2012
andyanders:

Please i will also want you to Note (cos i see you are good in noticing) that we must be careful not to unknowingly transferring Gods praises to TB Joshua because God can never share his glory with any mortal man so please "note" on how to apply break on your too much knowing of him cos the last highlighted comments in your post points to a person driving on a fast lane to only God knows where
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2012
When Jesus was on earth, according to the bible, the church was the body of God. Now it's T.B. Joshua's church, Oyakhilome's church, Oyedepo's church, Adeboye's church. That's why I like the catholics, they rotate their priests.
But hey, I'm an atheist. What do I know?
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2012
And let's not forget 'The Church of the Holy Slaps'.
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by teskyg: 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2012
Iam a Catholic but the only protestant Man of God I have regard for is TB Josua.He is in another class than the others.He is truly doing the work of God by serving Humanity.Not all those ego and business Pastors going round while church memebers out do one another to get noticed.
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by Oritna94(m): 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2012
There is only 1 true church!
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by beeke(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2012
executinal:

How do you expect other people to benefit from this gesture if you refuse to broadcast and inform people through verious medium. Any Man GOD that is giving out and hides it from other is only doing for his close pals and not to the world. Do you know that due to this broadcast, it encourage people to come from all part of AFRICA and the WORLD just to get liberated.
You see i hate to debate Religion becos i believe is one of the many mysteries that we humans cant comprehend no matter how brilliant you want to make yourself look. one thing i have come to understand is different people interpret the holy book to suit their immediate needs and no doubts the power of media to broadcast the gospel to millions of people around the globe but again Jesus Christ when sending out his disciples/apostles he said "Go ye into the world and spread the "gospel" he never said Go ye into the world and advertize or over-dramatize your good works or healing skills, which regrettably is what many Churches are doing via the broadcast
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by andyanders: 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2012
@humblebee

For me and my household, I will worship the God of Senior Prophet T.B Joshua. If you know you prophet and believe in your prophet, it shall be well with you. Because T.B Joshua is a true man of God, I will follow his God
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 01, 2012
i dey laugh in Ijebu
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by ChefMike(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2012
Salvation is personal.We shall all give account of our stay on earth.Lets' anybody say whatever they like.God said in His word that"I know my sheep and my sheep know me"
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by sample042(m): 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2012
I rily lv ds thread, TB JOSH has really tried wen it comes to aidn d welfare of d less priviledged.
D part i detest abt hm is d "PREDICTION OF MATCHES" if truly he sees d results b4 d kick off, i tnk he can put an end to d outcome b4 its outburst. Abra'm bargaind wit GOD during God's wrath on sodom n gomorah, so i tnk he can stil do so.
Although every man has a bad part in his/her life.
i mean n harm.
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by pinklady40: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2012
he is a true man of God
Re: What People Need To Know About Tb Joshua And His Ministry by sniperwolf(m): 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2012
Indifferent

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Folu Adeboye In South African Outfit (photos) / Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.