Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Tuface New Song For Annie Mac His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface New Song For Annie Mac His Wife (2066 Views)

PHOTOS: See the Cover/Content of Tuface's New Biography "A Very Good Bad Guy" / 2face Idibia Goes Romantic For Annie's 30th Birthday(photos) / Tuface' New Album's Full Tracklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tuface New Song For Annie Mac His Wife by Jimmygoldent: 8:45am On Mar 02, 2012
Listen and download it cos Ota yeri yeri , grin grin, I go love ohhhh. grin grin

http:///kfc5th1vyki7
Re: Tuface New Song For Annie Mac His Wife by vinderbilt: 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2012
she's not his wife yet o, what happened to the name "fiance", anyways, it's not like I'm affiliated to any of his other baby mommas, I'm just trying to prevent confusion here.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Was Involved In Kanye West' Sex Life Well Before They Dated / Photo Of Stephnora Okere Without Make-up. / Photo Of The Day: Drake Debut New 'afro' Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.