Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Which Is The Best Dth Satellite Provider In Nigeria Apart From Dstv? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Is The Best Dth Satellite Provider In Nigeria Apart From Dstv? (6230 Views)

Any Other Movie Site For Series Apart From Fztvseries / Poll:are We Ready For Iptv And Dth Integration In Nigeria? / Cinema Of The World On A Dth Near You?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Dth Satellite Provider In Nigeria Apart From Dstv? by twinstaiye(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2006
I have had course to own a FSTV and privilege to see all the channels of TITV, except of course Trend TV which I dont know how good their services are. Amongst the two, I can vouch for FSTV, even though they are on and off the air nowadays. Just which amongst the Direct to Home Satellite provider do you thinks is worth managing and subscribed to?
FSTV - Frontage Satellite Television
TITV - Trunpet Satellite Television
Re: Which Is The Best Dth Satellite Provider In Nigeria Apart From Dstv? by dblock(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2006
How many chanels does Dstv offer and ho many do FSTV and TITV ??
Re: Which Is The Best Dth Satellite Provider In Nigeria Apart From Dstv? by joyblinks(f): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2006
I think CTL is the best
CTL as in CABLE TELEVISION
Re: Which Is The Best Dth Satellite Provider In Nigeria Apart From Dstv? by trendy(f): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2007
apart from Dstv, they are like the best to me

But FSTV is good,
Re: Which Is The Best Dth Satellite Provider In Nigeria Apart From Dstv? by trendy(f): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2007
dblock:

How many chanels does Dstv offer and ho many do FSTV and TITV ??

Dunno if it has anything to do with setting but we have 20 channels on FSTV
Re: Which Is The Best Dth Satellite Provider In Nigeria Apart From Dstv? by badaru1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2007
what is the frequecies and positions of fstv and Trend tv

(1) (Reply)

What Has Nollywood Taught You? / Download Prison Break Season 5 Episode 8 – Progeny / Download Excess Luggage Nollywood Movies On Irokotv App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.